Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

It's going to take a while to save up for the quest, they are expensive
Exactly why we haven't gotten one yet lol. I really don't see a need for one unless you are using a co2 burner. Hadn't had to use our dehuey until we added co2. The AC keeps up for the most part with humidity. Bigger areas are much easier to control the environment with the use of fans and air movement. Sealed rooms are the way to go.

Hey doc, this is my 1st run with kit. Your always talking about keeping environment in check. What do you think of the cleanleaf 400 portable air cleaner? I just picked up one, aiming for best environment possible for my girls. Now I need a quest dehuey, quest seems to be top shelf in dehumidifiers.

Nice!

I have high(er) humidity where I am, and for what it's worth, I was able to grab a fantastic Honeywell Dehu on Craigslist for $20. She was asking $40, but when it would only turn on if we manually held in the 'water not full' button, she gave it to me for $20. I taped the button down, and run the water off separately anyhow now, so $250 dehu for $20! Rig it to a $20 humidity controller, and BOOM--you're off to the races.

If you need something to hold you over while you save up, that might be one option to check out. Cheers! :nomo:

--Stoney

Hey doc, this is my 1st run with kit. Your always talking about keeping environment in check. What do you think of the cleanleaf 400 portable air cleaner? I just picked up one, aiming for best environment possible for my girls. Now I need a quest dehuey, quest seems to be top shelf in dehumidifiers.

Sounds great! I have zero experience with that particular product, but I"m sure it would work perfectly.

420-magazine-mobile582377279.jpg
. This my new area, 12 gal air pots look small with the 20+ gal pots

Yup mine has a stupid feature that finishes the word for you, everytime I need to text I have to change it to reg mode
or whatever its called.

Hey gang, top of the day to ya! So I just read that last post and it got me wondering. My plants don't have the Brix shine. Not sure they ever really did. Maybe the the one Panama back in veg.

So am not misting enough because I burnt my flower girl in the past. Am I being to cautious now?

Hey gang, top of the day to ya! So I just read that last post and it got me wondering. My plants don't have the Brix shine. Not sure they ever really did. Maybe the the one Panama back in veg.

So am not misting enough because I burnt my flower girl in the past. Am I being to cautious now?

Maybe its a second run soil thing ?

Maybe so!?

Hey ..waddaya's doin....gonna have supper,..long day! About our soil...remember what has been said many times since the 'kit' was engineered...."do a few runs with it...get to know how it works" ...Every run of soil behaves a little different ,..just the way it is. When growing in containers ,..it's very difficult to keep everything in balance. This is why we do so well,..the soil biotta do most of the work for us, keeping things copacetic.:) All this talk and chit chat is a very good thing,...we are all still learning....:surf:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!....:ganjamon::party:

Back
Top Bottom