Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

well, then you have it northern....that is the way the brixers feel....we are into quality....and as it turns out, these are also quality people....thoughtful, principled, respectful, and loving...foodies, chefs, living with warmth and love in relationships and growing kick ass cannabis...

I've noticed something with my 4 plants Doc. The three that are hybrids/ogs have petioles that are half purple, half green. The one that's close to landrace has green petioles. Any ideas why?
20170325_170152.jpg
20170325_170201.jpg

Bump

Shawnee thanks for the welcome
slowly the number increases
yes this is a great place to hangout
many great people and mentors ready to
those that ask

Good morning 49! :) I would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the 'Mag' , and specifically , this neighborhood. The growers around these parts are all growing in soil and of them , most in Doc Bud's 'gear'. Please get around to some of our HB journals and get a 'feel' for our group. As growers they/we excel using Doc's 'kit' because of it's simplicity , reliability , re-usabilty, and quality of end product!
As people this group is even more special as we put all our ego's in our pockets and really want to help newbies learn these ropes. Once again 49...a big warm welcome to the 'Mag'....:welcome::cheer::high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

I am from the great white north west side
I am licenced and have tinkered for years
I learned about brix years ago even have a refractometer
did not know how to apply it until Doc

I'm hoping your a Niners fan there bud!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Shawnee thanks for the welcome
slowly the number increases
yes this is a great place to hangout
many great people and mentors ready to
those that ask

Very smart to break up your post into smaller bits... get those post numbers up quick! Never even thought about that when I first came here.Thats smart seeming as how you can't PM till 50 posts... great job!

morning all
todays inquiry is about the pot (the thing plants grow in) not the plant
I know the soil docs size should be 7 gal but what type of pots
fabric like root pouch
thin plastic like air pot
thick black plastic standard nursery
or a bed aprox 3Ft square and 9 inches deep
thanks for the ideas

Very smart to break up your post into smaller bits... get those post numbers up quick! Never even thought about that when I first came here.Thats smart seeming as how you can't PM till 50 posts... great job!

and it
reads like
Haiku :)

:rofl:

That would make it high IQ haiku, eh? :laugh:

You go to journals in progress and start a new thread.

Yea I think I went to journals in progress and hit new topic if you click on my name it's the one that say my first grow journal

Sent from my SM-T560NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom