Picture_008314.jpg
Picture_007343.jpg
Picture_006365.jpg
Picture_005382.jpg
Picture_004400.jpg
Picture_003406.jpg
Picture_002403.jpg
Picture_001413.jpg

Hey Doc, it's day 15 tonight of 12/12. When should I start the Epsom salts and blood meal toppings for the Skywalker. And I know you said every other week. So do I do them both at once and then skip and week or do a Epsom salts topping one week and then bloodmeal the next?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey Doc, it's day 15 tonight of 12/12. When should I start the Epsom salts and blood meal toppings for the Skywalker. And I know you said every other week. So do I do them both at once and then skip and week or do a Epsom salts topping one week and then bloodmeal the next?

Thanks!

Wait another two weeks on the blood meal. Epsoms in about 10 days. You have to really let the roots develop in those damn frankenstrains.

Wait another two weeks on the blood meal. Epsoms in about 10 days. You have to really let the roots develop in those damn frankenstrains.

Alright thanks Doc! And then once I start doing them both do they both get applied in the same week or one week after another?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright thanks Doc! And then once I start doing them both do they both get applied in the same week or one week after another?

I'd do both at the same time just to simplify. Worm castings too. Keep drenches nice and light until the latter half of bloom. Don't over water!

I've been struggling with these OG types for a while now and am finally getting the hang of how to do it in High Brix. I'm officially pleased.....

I'd do both at the same time just to simplify. Worm castings too. Keep drenches nice and light until the latter half of bloom. Don't over water!

I've been struggling with these OG types for a while now and am finally getting the hang of how to do it in High Brix. I'm officially pleased.....

Ok sweet I appreciate it! And I definitely have my watering down to when these pots get bone dry before watering until the second half of bloom of course!

GG was the vegging/early blooming tray.

The purply stuff is Tangie with the new drenches.....HEAVY on the new drenches....Ziggy style!

should I CAT the Fig tree? Its soon due for GE/Tea.- there are dozens of figlets the size of cannabis seeds; some figlets the size of garbanzos

-have they been receiving the new drenches their entire grow(testers) or just the past couple of weeks?

Welcome back Doc! We missed ya, but glad you got some chillin time.

In the basic kit instructions, it states that all drenches are mixed at 1/2 to 1 1/2 oz. per 6 plants.

Does the plants size determine at what rate the drenches are mixed?

For example a small plant in veg, the drench would be 1/2oz per 6 plants. Increasing the mixing rate as the plants get bigger?

Thank you much sir!
DL

It doesn't look like your question got answered clearly. This is something I was confused with to start with as well and I know I've not been the only one. If I'm off on my explanation, please someone jump in and correct me.

We feed the soil, so the drenchs are directly related to how much soil you are using.

The instructions are for growing 6 plants in 7 gals of soil. Multiple that out and you get 1.5 ounces for 42 gallons of soil. 1.5 ounces is 45 ml. So that's roughly 1 ml per gallon of soil. I normally go with 1-1.5 ml per gallon depending on how heavy I'm feeding them.

Another thing that I've seen mentioned, and my limited experience utilizing it seems to reinforce. When the plants are small in relation to the pot, you should water twice between drenchs. When the plants are bordering on root bound, you want to water only once between drenchs as the plant will use up the goodies in the soil faster.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom