DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

They were. I don’t know what went wrong. Unfortunately, I didn’t buy direct from DP, so there isn’t much to do about it. It’s not the fault of the seedbank I bought them from, so I’m not mad, just disappointed.

Took a teasooon of my infused olive oil about an hour ago. It’s definitely working. It’s about time to bed. Lol

DP AutoDuck - Day 59
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 59
AK47 Auto - in seed soil

Temps cruising around 74-83 in the open tent, lights same. ~47RH

Today I fingered around in the pots soil to see how damp they were and feel the weights of the pots. They are still pretty moist about 2cm down. I guess this is the excess moisture from their seed soils equalizing with the drier super soil around it. They all feel pretty good, so no water. I am very tempted to pull the ugly leaves, but there is still some green, so will let the plant have it as it puts on new growth. The color of the new growth matches that of the early veg color last time I sprouted the gums.

The AutoDuck is showing hairs, it's still tiny. Will be fun to see what happens, might get a gram of larf. Ha.

AK47 has about a 4mm tap root after a couple days in a wet napkin, I put it into some moist but drained light warrior under about 3mm of soil. This looks like a healthy one already wanting to loose it's shell. We will start the days when it's above soil.

Might soak another duck this weekend. Get it going in the tent and move outside. Knowing my luck that one will be a sativa looking 8' bitch monster skunk variant.

Happy humpday all.

DP AutoDuck - Day 60
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 60
AK47 Auto - in seed soil

Temps been 73-83, lights are at 125w. Little water and big bloom for each today (ex ak), noticed one of the bogglegum leaf look a little more wilty than yesterday.

DP AutoDuck - Day 61
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 61
AK47 Auto - Day 1

First off, I want to apologize for the bandwidth loss any of you on the west coast experienced while I selfishly uploaded this photo. I turned lights down to about 40w today, the AC guy is coming over and I need to zip the tent for a few moments. I don't have carbon on it yet and the duck stinks. It's not subtile, soon as the hair appeared, it started stinking, I see 4 bud sights, so I might get 4g of bud. LOL.

The new growth on the bogglegums looks good.

I removed the AKs seed shell, it was balanced on top perfectly, leaves are still tight underneath, I hope I did not uncover too early....lower light day will help.

And here they are...
going to see how the AK gets going and then maybe drop another photo.
full

@InTheShed Im interested in the Auto Duck, so I’m okay with it being at the bottom of the pic. Lol

Also, I’ve noticed that I have to be very careful spelling Duck on my phone - the “i” is too close to the “u” and I’m going to make a very big mistake one of these days. :p

@InTheShed Im interested in the Auto Duck, so I’m okay with it being at the bottom of the pic. Lol

Also, I’ve noticed that I have to be very careful spelling Duck on my phone - the “i” is too close to the “u” and I’m going to make a very big mistake one of these days. :p
My phone started off autocorrecting fuck to duck, so if you haven't trained yours yet, just go with fuck!

It's funny shed, because I am a pretty darn accomplished photographer/developer. Shoot Medium Format, 35mm and digital sometimes. I am not a professional, but have been doing it for about 30 years. I never really gave thought to the orientation, moreso just the catalogue process.

Lights are at 135w, tent seems to run about 6 degrees warmer than the outside of the tent.

Bout to hit a bowl on the porch and throw on the headphones.

Just catching up gonna stay for a while. Funny about the a.c. guy, mine came today as well and had to go through the same situation. I was biting my nails cause mine is kinda out in the open. So the fan leaf is suppose to look like a duck's foot I take it? First time hearing of this strain.

Welcome Bowl Nugz,

The duck is supposed to be a mutation allowing it to be discrete. This plant had some starting issues because of me, so will not yield correctly (prob).

It's not stealth if it stinks like this.

I will be dropping another seed shortly in this thread so stay tuned.

Enjoy the long weekend.

DP AutoDuck - Day 63
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 63
AK47 Auto - Day 3

Today gave everyone about 250ml of water from the cistern. The AK is up and showing a set of real leaves that are tiny...so it's free of the seedhead....whew.

The bogglegum is trucking along. I might revisit my cropping. At first I said I did not want to fim but I am now thinking a fim and recovery might allow me to have a better selection of sites to pull clones from vs a xmas tree. Annnnddd there is really no rush because the autos will do whatever with the 16 plus hours of 135w (upped it 5w today).

I am going to keep these plants on water and maybe some Big Bloom here and there. maybe start lite grow big additions right before bloom. Seems previous grows about 3 weeks into flower I was short of N. One really can't successfully play catch up with N that late into bloom without getting over nasty with nutes. Trying to avoid that.

Hardly any N in the Big Bloom but pretty heavy on the P and K in the doses I've been using, so I make sure I've got something with some serious N in veg.

Run those suckers 20/4! 16/8 seems like nothing these days :).

Well, we are about to enter the oh shit period of summer where it's cooling off to maybe 83 overnight with 4pm prob around 104. Plus humidity. We have ugly summers. Houses get hot. I have 7 tons of AC that is firm duct, runs about 22 seer, multiple stage startup, indoor humidity control, and serviced yearly. I have a mini-split for my garage only. I will struggle to keep lit growing temps under 82 until about sep, even with venting. Yep, sucks. So that is why I don't go crazy with lights over summer, one day of not paying attention running 20+ hr and grow is crap.

Wife is ok with me running a duck outside. That being said...anyone have experience running autos outside in 100 + degrees?

Yesterday I gave em about 200ml of cistern water. Lights up to 145w. All trucking along, hope to run venting this weekend, not going to be running it but maybe once a day.

I watched tent temp after lights out last night, 80 degrees to 74 degrees in 10 min or so, just have tent open right now in closet.

So I get about 6 degrees of heat from these lights.

Ak is looking good, photos tomorrow hopefully oriented correctly.

Might give a touch of some big bloom and grow big tomorrow, maybe like 2ml to a liter, at the same time as cropping one of the Boggles.

Back
Top Bottom