DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Re: DrDankNstiens perpetual High brix and Supersoil grow with TopLed's custom Mars II

:Namaste:... hello my friend, Subd!

Re: DrDankNstiens perpetual High brix and Supersoil grow with TopLed's custom Mars II

as promised some pics of the flower room, theres 5 plants that are almost done, they are my friends plants that used to be in the big part of the veg room that was his flower room, I built this room and switched them over here to finish up.
when the door is closed,
12061.JPG

the door is a 4 x 7 sheet of half in plywood, its going to be great once the perpetual is in full swing and the plants are huge, there will only be 4 plants at a time in there and they will fill the room.
21580.JPG
31395.JPG
19173.JPG
18188.JPG
17199.JPG
15230.JPG
16220.JPG

these are the 2 timewreck that are at day 9 flrom the flip, they arent as big as I want but we needed to get something going while the hb timewreck veg so theres these 2 and the 3 8bk that will come in here when the others are done.
7624.JPG
6739.JPG
5843.JPG
41048.JPG

and my buddies plants, theres a Jack 2 black domina a blue og and an 8bk.
9376.JPG
8488.JPG
14254.JPG
13279.JPG
12384.JPG
111016.JPG
10383.JPG

I just started to flush these plants all but the 8bk will be done in 8 to 10 days then the 3 8bk will be put into flower.:peace:

nice :thumb:

Very nice... looks like you got it all together! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm subbing... I've been a hydro grower for years and just recently went to led lights so I'm reading as much as I can about others led runs. Also very interested in going to a high brix soil myself been seeing great results from others and been interested in switching soon

What a great set up, you can make mountains of buds in there
Subbed.
+ reps

I'm subbing... I've been a hydro grower for years and just recently went to led lights so I'm reading as much as I can about others led runs. Also very interested in going to a high brix soil myself been seeing great results from others and been interested in switching soon
Welcome woundedvet420 I have no regrets switching from hydro to soil or switching from hps to led, it takes a little getting used to with the led's but soil is soooooo much easier:)

What a great set up, you can make mountains of buds in there
Subbed.
+ reps
welcome Coorganics, thanks for the kind words and the reps, its about half the size of my old room but its alot more efficient, im hoping to pull a pound a plant once things are in full swing:)

How would you say it's easier
haha where do I begin, I used to run a 15 pot topdrip recirculating system so the plants could not be moved, this ment crawling around in between the rows for training and defoliating now I can move the plants around however I like and I can just pull up a chair and spin them as I work, my ppm meter and ph meter have been collecting dust in a drawer since I switched as well, no more adjusting resses, even if you stick with synthetics theres is no waste the plants uses what u put in so its more efficient,I spend easily half the time I used to since I switched, no more stressing over floods or ph being out of wack. and honestly...the weed is just flat out better in my honest opinion especially since I went to supersoil,organic soil just seems to bring out more terpenes than hydro theres alot more flavor and alot more colors. Theres also alot less to clean after each round, I used to hate dealing with 50 pounds of hydroton and then cleaning out the system one pot at a time, now its just dump the pot and fill it back up with fresh soil. also contrary to popular belief I have found that my yields are as good or better than they were with hydro it just takes a week longer for them to finish:)

Well you are just pushing me closer to switching. My room is currently empty but plan on setting it back up here in the next few months and have been deciding to overhaul the whole thing and go with the led lights and was debating between soil and hydro. My wife has always been a soil grower and has been pushing me to switch back as well. I've been reading Doc Bud and Icemud's journals and have been really impressed with the results of high brix soil. I've been trying to build me post so I can pm and ask questions. I'm virtually a newb again when it comes to soil I've only ever used hydro. Just wanna ask some basic questions but don't wanna interrupt others journals

Back
Top Bottom