Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Ha...Gov..anyone left standing at 13 weeks will do fine...it's right around 8 to 10 weeks that peeps will be freaking out,,lmfao..... Funny thing is...even when peeps tie her down, all her side branches will come to life ..like an alien....lmfao..now instead of one 'leader' to deal with, in a few short days, the grower will see four more reaching skyward. The more we tie her down, the bushier she will get...muhaha.....ha....We will see. :rofl:

Ha...Gov..anyone left standing at 13 weeks will do fine...it's right around 8 to 10 weeks that peeps will be freaking out,,lmfao..... Funny thing is...even when peeps tie her down, all her side branches will come to life ..like an alien....lmfao..now instead of one 'leader' to deal with, in a few short days, the grower will see four more reaching skyward. The more we tie her down, the bushier she will get...muhaha.....ha....We will see. :rofl:

I’ll have 3 crops done by week 13 lol.

Scotia, Ken , Stoney, Seedling and gang. A very happy and positive 4/20/20 to ya'l.
These are pretty messed up times we're all going thru , hoping we all come thru the other side healthy and happy.
Everyone's gardens are looking awesome and a few of us will be harvesting soon. Skimming thru the HB journals ....wow...some very impressive produce being grown around eh gang...:slide:
Next set of pics coming soon ....these sativa's are taking over....yikes...:reading420magazine:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Good morning Assman, Sparkey and friends a mine..:high-five:..Looked out the window and thought i lived in Alaska or sumpin...jeesh...snow covered grass...pfft!
Hope ya'l had a decent 4/20/20. I see a bunch of ya's got some seed deals....excellent.
maybe i'l splurge and get a few, since my Bday is in 8 days. Cheers everyone and enjoy the day. Pics coming tonight of the 4 sativas that are very quickly taking OVER my lil grow room...yikes...:nervous-guy:

Good morning Assman, Sparkey and friends a mine..:high-five:..Looked out the window and thought i lived in Alaska or sumpin...jeesh...snow covered grass...pfft!
Hope ya'l had a decent 4/20/20. I see a bunch of ya's got some seed deals....excellent.
maybe i'l splurge and get a few, since my Bday is in 8 days. Cheers everyone and enjoy the day. Pics coming tonight of the 4 sativas that are very quickly taking OVER my lil grow room...yikes...:nervous-guy:
Dang....hope that snow is moving West! Loving your photo update Duggs. Pure Beasts!

Yeah on and off flurries with sunny cold days have been the norm the past few days :straightface:

This damn wind deserves some complaints too!

I’m at the Home Depot parking lot and half the orders that the employees bring out are being blown across the parking lot. It’s a zoo out here. Stay warm and safe gang!

So,..they're not letting ANYONE inside?

Not unless u work there. Had to handbomb in all the materials. Wasn’t too bad but they forgot 2 items on my invoice so had to wait another 15mins to have them bring that stuff out.

Time for a coffee and then I’ll start bringing it all into the garage and basement.Going to try and lay down some vapour barrier in the basement and setup a cutting station for the Masonite boards and 2X4s.

Went from freezing my arse off to sweating buckets lol. Can’t win! Cheers gang!

Back
Top Bottom