Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Thought i would put up a couple pics of my new 'go to' rolling papers. I was searching for the perfect paper...wanted a wider one , but the normal length ..not those real long ones ...too friggen hard to roll with them , and i was wasting far too much weed, not finishing them. I was lucky enough to have found these ones on Long Island..on the 'reserve'. A whole box at around 45 bones was gifted to me by someone....thanks #1 . They are awesome and i just love em. They give ya a bit more paper to get the 'tuck' done and still have some paper to roll. I don't mind puffin a lil more of this paper cuz it's NOT like the old ZZ i used to use...better, more healthy for ya so....Anyhow thanks again #1 . i love em!
xpapers_002.jpg
xpapers_001.jpg
:Namaste::thumb::thanks:

they also look like they want to turn purple!

lower the temps and light times..:)
Ya mon!!..."looking good Billy Ray"...timers have been at 10/14 for about two weeks, before that a gradual decline,..to the 10/14.
Temps are starting to cool , as we've had a cooler summer,..especially last two weeks. You notice this color change too.....:high-five: If a could have lowered the temps some more artificially , they would have turned, ...i believe. ....FOUR days till chop Ziggs.....wanna come help trim!!!:tokin:

That's why I retired my tent so I can control humidity better and easier to clean. Just about ready to fire up my chamber, hopefully tonight
420-magazine-mobile603834347.jpg
. 5x6, 30sq ft, should be plenty big enough for my little garden

Hope everyone is having a great Monday .

Just an observation but looks like it will be difficult to get a hold of the rear pull cords
to adjust the lights.

I can walk around it, put ratchet at frame. Plus when I put table in I'll be able to roll plants out, and raise. My ceiling is almost 13 ft lol, other end of basement is 7.5 lol. I have a winch coming, be able to hit button and raise and lower.

I have some girls in veg now that will be in there in next day or 2. Cherry vanilla cookies and huckleberry kush from dynasty and a sour strawberry from bog. If I don't kill the hucks first, they are in dire need of transplant, haven't growed any in over a week.

Thought i would put up a couple pics of my new 'go to' rolling papers. I was searching for the perfect paper...wanted a wider one , but the normal length ..not those real long ones ...too friggen hard to roll with them , and i was wasting far too much weed, not finishing them. I was lucky enough to have found these ones on Long Island..on the 'reserve'. A whole box at around 45 bones was gifted to me by someone....thanks #1 . They are awesome and i just love em. They give ya a bit more paper to get the 'tuck' done and still have some paper to roll. I don't mind puffin a lil more of this paper cuz it's NOT like the old ZZ i used to use...better, more healthy for ya so....Anyhow thanks again #1 . i love em!
xpapers_002.jpg
xpapers_001.jpg
:Namaste::thumb::thanks:

Yes sir, morning to ya!! These are what I roll with!! Love them, no funny taste and the burn is so much better than any other paper I have used in the past! I even have the big ones lol. This is my daily set up
420-magazine-mobile1208063275.jpg

. I have a winch coming, be able to hit button and raise and lower

:idea:

Hah! Love it!

~whrrrrr~ ... ~whrrrrr~ ... ~whr, whr~ ... done.

:slide:

Love it!

10/14 you say duggs? Tell me more please?!?!

You wanna know everything....you don't wanna know everything do ya....LMFAO....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just messin bud....ya mon! speed up the finish by shortening the day! I like to start talking a 1/2 hour off the day length with about 5 weeks left. Start at 12/12, go to 11,1/2 / 12,1/2 first then a while later knock off another 1/2 hour etc, etc. until ya get to about two weeks left at 10/14. helps really mimic reality...in my buzzed brain...:high-five:

You wanna know everything....you don't wanna know everything do ya....LMFAO....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just messin bud....ya mon! speed up the finish by shortening the day! I like to start talking a 1/2 hour off the day length with about 5 weeks left. Start at 12/12, go to 11,1/2 / 12,1/2 first then a while later knock off another 1/2 hour etc, etc. until ya get to about two weeks left at 10/14. helps really mimic reality...in my buzzed brain...:high-five:

Yes yes yes I do!!!!!!!

I'm guessing you've seen a real difference in the cycles in comparison?

Back
Top Bottom