Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Hope it's ok to post a couple pictures of my latest
DUNKABLE 7 Gal Scrog Pot :)

21 inches tall with screen 8 inches above soil, total weight with
Pot, tubing & Screen, just under 3 lbs.

Can be placed on/in the lazy Susan to have spin-able action, Prototype
of my Clock Motor Driver also visible. Set to run on the Minute hand (not second hand)
this way with a little calculation (Outside diameter of rubber wheel vs outside Dia of lazy Susan)
I can set it to do one full turn every 12 hrs. My 2 x 4 tent wont allow me to move the lights So .....

Anyway this will still allow me to be able to Dunk when needed.

EDIT: Forgot to say the scrog is all snap fit, even the arms that fit under the rim, holds very tight
and all the pressure will be pushing up anyway

pot_22.jpg
pot_4.jpg

Evening Duggs and gang
Duggs, I should have read your Lilly's journal before LMFAO, wtf, I was wondering what the hell are these girls were waiting on to start showing more signs they want to flower. Holly shit these are some slow MF to start flowering, I'm gonna follow your lead and take some daylight away from these girls........way to damn slow. I thought for sure I screwed something up, been kicking myself for a week, then Ms J says " just see what Duggs girls did" LMFAO, I'm sure happy I have a sharp wife or I'd still be trying to figure it out. Thanks for your journal to Duggs :rofl: best advice I got all day. We love ya man!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

of my Clock Motor Driver also visible. Set to run on the Minute hand (not second hand)
this way with a little calculation (Outside diameter of rubber wheel vs outside Dia of lazy Susan)
I can set it to do one full turn every 12 hrs. My 2 x 4 tent wont allow me to move the lights So .....

EDIT: Forgot to say the scrog is all snap fit, even the arms that fit under the rim, holds very tight

pot_22.jpg
pot_4.jpg

I like!

pot_22.jpg
pot_4.jpg

Yesir! I really like the design. It looks very sturdy as well!!

Yesir! I really like the design. It looks very sturdy as well!!

Thanks guys, it came out much better than expected :)

Cool thing was I used all the same CPVC from my old Modular scrog, even the feet fit
perfectly snug under the pot lip. Thinking of drilling six holes and adding 6 watering drip
nozzels around the top edge, they could be routed into one feed line so just a matter
of connecting line & dropping my aquarium water pump into bucket using a 1 Minute on / 5 off
cycle timer It will water slow for better wicking action.

Hope I can come up with something similar when I move up to 10's

Thanks guys, it came out much better than expected :)

Cool thing was I used all the same CPVC from my old Modular scrog, even the feet fit
perfectly snug under the pot lip. Thinking of drilling six holes and adding 6 watering drip
nozzels around the top edge, they could be routed into one feed line so just a matter
of connecting line & dropping my aquarium water pump into bucket using a 1 Minute on / 5 off
cycle timer It will water slow for better wicking action.

Hope I can come up with something similar when I move up to 10's

Hey Gazoo, skip the 10's lets go straight to the master 15 gal big boy pots ! BTW on your funnel hose on the humidifier where are you placing the tube? My came in and i set it outside tent with flap open, room went from 45 % RH to 60 % in no time at all....Ole Rooster running a few gardens this morning no wanting to stray too far from the Dungeon, it;s almost chop time :cheer:

A very great morning to ya's all gang! Just went down and unplugged my two timers for the lights. Last night was their last look at sunshine! They will miss today's daylight in favor of darkness untill tomorrow night, when my trimming buddy and i will get at it. Gonna start at 7 tomorrow night. I'm thinkin we will be going till midnight. Got my big once a yr. get together with my three sisters on sat. so,..gotta finish everything up tomorrow night.
I figured out last night that Fri will be exactly 60 days in bloom or 70 since flip. They are VERY ripe and ready for the pickin...:grinjoint:
Have an awesome Thursday everyone....up early today ...taking Marilyn and my two boys up to the beach ....Grand Bend! Hope the sun shines today.....:surf:

Back
Top Bottom