Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Hey Gazoo, skip the 10's lets go straight to the master 15 gal big boy pots ! BTW on your funnel hose on the humidifier where are you placing the tube? My came in and i set it outside tent with flap open, room went from 45 % RH to 60 % in no time at all....Ole Rooster running a few gardens this morning no wanting to stray too far from the Dungeon, it;s almost chop time :cheer:

I have it run to the back middle center of the tent, I use the tube when the tent gets full, otherwise
its fine without the tube, the humidifiers are positioned in the back corners and the
fans are in the front of tent, on both sides pointed in the direction of the humidifier exhausts

I wish I could get 60 R.H. here mostly around 55 to 58 with both running, Tent is in very large 1st floor
area (40' x 20' with 8 foot ceiling)

Don't think my back will hold up to the 15's also with this small tent I fear 15's will be to big.
I am using the 7's this time and will use 10's next run to see how much room that takes up, I
suspect I will need to upgrade to my 4 x 10 tent if/when I move up to 15's or SIP's :)

Ok off to add the 2.2 upgrade, watering nozzles :)

I like Gazoo, hope you don't mind, I might try to make couple of those for 15 gal. I'm wanting individual scrogs. Great design, is it pretty sturdy?

This one is very sturdy/holds tight, There is one small machined hole in the bottom of each foot, the part that
fits under the lip of the pots, I could drill a small hole and use a screw and nut to make sure it never falls but
just went with 4 little strong bent S-shaped HANGERS that hang over the lip and wrap around the the bottom of the
round area of the foot, just an insurance in case for what ever reason the foot comes loos it cant fall. with that
addition its very very sturdy and the fact that the plant will be pushing up once its in the scrog the screen will be
locked in place. Also as I mentioned this is all very snug press fit, so the top screen is easily removed if need be.

BTW I used CVPC 1/2 in OD (Its used for Hot water).
its about half the overall diameter of any PVC (that I could find)
and much stronger.

Ok Duggs, I've packed a lunch, cooler full of Heineken's and a few Stella's for those who don't drink real beer. Have my pruners on my belt, I'm ready.......:volcano-smiley:

Happy trimming day Duggs, hope you get an awesome yield.
:goodluck:

Good morning Rooster , Cann, and gang....yup today is the day. Just as soon as the boy's mother pics them up after her work...i'm diving into four very ripe Blueberry Twists. My main trimming buddy is coming over at 7 to help. I suspect we will be at it until midnight or so. Got my big '3 sister's get together tomorrow ....yikes...lots to do. I wound up getting 8 , 2inch thick Sterling Silver ,AAA Striploins for the BBQ. they look ,...well....BIG! LMAO!
Anyhow , hope everyone has a great Friday. I will throw up some harvest pics as they occur. Cheers gang!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Good morning Rooster , Cann, and gang....yup today is the day. Just as soon as the boy's mother pics them up after her work...i'm diving into four very ripe Blueberry Twists. My main trimming buddy is coming over at 7 to help. I suspect we will be at it until midnight or so. Got my big '3 sister's get together tomorrow ....yikes...lots to do. I wound up getting 8 , 2inch thick Sterling Silver ,AAA Striploins for the BBQ. they look ,...well....BIG! LMAO!
Anyhow , hope everyone has a great Friday. I will throw up some harvest pics as they occur. Cheers gang!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Woohoo big day today!!

:high-five:

Ok Duggs, I've packed a lunch, cooler full of Heineken's and a few Stella's for those who don't drink real beer. Have my pruners on my belt, I'm ready.......:volcano-smiley:

Hops, baby! :slide: :thumb: Barley pop's gotta have hops.

Gazoo! I also did the same thing brother but I think on a slightly bigger scale. Same principle and such :thumb:
420-magazine-mobile1502608343.jpg

I love this idea. Makes is easy for me to take the girl out and tuck where I can reach the back of the screen

I see I am not the only one who is thinking outside the box, Great Minds think alike :)

Nice job, your OCD is showing :)

OK........WOW! Smells like Blueberry's around here!!....:tokin: Great morning to ya's , gang,...all my brothas ...and sista's who followed this journal . We had some laughs ,...we tought a few growers a few things and we're all smilin at the end....a massive , huge successful grow. I am very , very satisfied with the outcome!
my buddy and i stuck it out and finished trimming all four plants last night! Got all finished and cleaned up at 11:30 ...started at 6:30. Were exhausted at the end but still love the process,...barely....:grinjoint:
Two of the four plants really smell like Blueberry's and i'm so stoked to tell ya's that! looking at most of the buds....they have a bluish haze to them and smell like dirty , earthy blueberry's....:slide::slide:Like i say to Ziggs, when describing a nice DBHBB weed...."ya gotta be able to smell the dirt" When i take a puff of Zigg's Panama ,..or Doc's Lemon Paki,...i can taste the dirt...just the way it aughtta be...i'm so happy!
Main colas were/are very heavy and let me tell ya's ...they are solid .
Only thing i wish was different about this strain was the 'weak legs' in mid to late bloom, but it's just the strain, NOT our fantastic soil!
I haven't tried puffin this stuff yet , but i can smell it's gonna be nice. here's a few harvest pics gang.
What a ride this journal's been,..lottsa fun gang....thanks so much for joining me!
next week i will wrap things up with this journal and jump right into the DC journal ..who by the way are just itchin to get in the main GR.
Well , i have my 5th annual 3 sister's get together later today so , i will be very busy all day with prepping etc. but Mare will be staying after to celebrate , with some much needed Adult time when everyone leaves . :surf:
Enjoy the day everyone......:circle-of-love:

XXblueberry_twist_harvest_001.jpg
Wanted to show how i put a lil 'splint' on this branch that broke while training. It's kinda cool cuz the only thing i had lying around to use , was a lil pc. of stalk from a bud i smoked!:)Just wrapped it up with a pipe cleaner.:thumb:
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_002.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_003.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_004.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_005.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_006.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_007.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_008.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_009.jpg
Ya mon...Blueberry Twist from Gorilla Seeds. 60 days from bloom start or 70 days from flip.

Back
Top Bottom