Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Ya 'G', just about wat Doc said to do. I 'cut' the existing 3rd. or 4th , or 5th (Ha) with 25% Pro Mix. I only add about 8to 10 pounds of new EWC's, spray the foliars less often, and no need for ReCharge . Basically trying to keep things as balanced and as 'salt' free as possible. This is where watering with pure water a couple times between 'Drenches', helps too.
Hope this has helped 'G'.

Ya 'G', just about wat Doc said to do. I 'cut' the existing 3rd. or 4th , or 5th (Ha) with 25% Pro Mix. I only add about 8to 10 pounds of new EWC's, spray the foliars less often, and no need for ReCharge . Basically trying to keep things as balanced and as 'salt' free as possible. This is where watering with pure water a couple times between 'Drenches', helps too.
Hope this has helped 'G'.

Thanks I was curious about the EWC

BTW I was just quoting from DOCs web site with his recommendations.

Looks like it will be another 2 years before I have 4th run soil :rofl:

I think if I gotta cut with new promix I'd rather just mix a fresh batch.

I was thinking the same, but figure when the time comes I 'll mix up 1/2 my 4 year old bail
to keep on hand for any Salt loving strains I may want to give a try.

But yeah using 1/4 bail for only one run seems like a wast, considering if used from the start it last
a min of 3 runs.

Than again, In my situation, only 1 and 1/8 PMIX bails
for over 4 years of use is very reasonable.

Hey gang...just received the Nextlight Core . She's all hooked up proper . Had to remove the Mars and that little Growant light on the end to make room for her. Wow,..she's a bright sob. Note: The Growant light was very hot...like a lil heater. Glad to get it outta there for now. Had to also remove one of those 90W UFO's too. This Nextlight is bigger than i thought. Anyhow , i'm curious as to how hot she will get with no 'on board' cooling fans. Plenty of air movement as i plugged in the back canopy fan. First time using this fan. Hopefully it doesn't crap out half way thru bloom.
Anyhow , enjoy the night gang.

Hey gang...just received the Nextlight Core . She's all hooked up proper . Had to remove the Mars and that little Growant light on the end to make room for her. Wow,..she's a bright sob. Note: The Growant light was very hot...like a lil heater. Glad to get it outta there for now. Had to also remove one of those 90W UFO's too. This Nextlight is bigger than i thought. Anyhow , i'm curious as to how hot she will get with no 'on board' cooling fans. Plenty of air movement as i plugged in the back canopy fan. First time using this fan. Hopefully it doesn't crap out half way thru bloom.
Anyhow , enjoy the night gang.
Oh yeah! Looks good! I want one....

Hey gang...just received the Nextlight Core . She's all hooked up proper . Had to remove the Mars and that little Growant light on the end to make room for her. Wow,..she's a bright sob.

:cheesygrinsmiley: I been tellin' ya! :eek: Blinky blinky.

Well said Morglie. :thumb:
Thanks. Doc's kit grows great bud, but I think the best thing about it, is how easy it is to keep plants alive and fairly happy, with little to no grow knowledge. It's like training wheels for dummies.

Then, once you learn what you're doing, you dial it in and can grow incredible bud.

Two of these would be great for a 4x4 tent...well, maybe four..lmao.

Yup, she's bright Gray,holy f...k. I need shades now , when i go down there...

:rofl:

It will not get nearly as hot as your other lights. The Mega's I'm running are a little more than 4 of those core's and I'm running one in each 4x4. My heat went down and my electric bill went down, my yields and density have gone up. They are some serious lights, I can't look at them when they are on without glasses.

It will not get nearly as hot as your other lights. The Mega's I'm running are a little more than 4 of those core's and I'm running one in each 4x4. My heat went down and my electric bill went down, my yields and density have gone up. They are some serious lights, I can't look at them when they are on without glasses.
these sound amazing :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom