Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Good morning gang.I wanted to throw this out there again for anyone who missed it.
Mare and i have booked our Jamaican getaway this winter.
Its in Feb. For anyone interested in joining us(so far one other member confirmed booked) please pm me for times and details.The resort is Coco le Palm on the Negril beach. Very close to town and a most perfect location with excellent reviews and great times had!
The trip is costing Mare and i 1750 each,Can...(hotel and air)
Enjoy the day gang! :circle-of-love:

Hey Farmers...that's too bad , but maybe next yr. Mixing soil....ya, i gotta get to that very soon too.

Hey gang, great day to ya'l. Got a few pics i wanna share of my brand new 'Perfect Pipe' kit i just received in the mail today. Wasn't supposed to get this , since they don't deliver to Canada but , they were extra nice this month , i guess , and just let it go.
Very nice lil kit ...similar to that 'Twisty Pipe that came out a couple yrs. ago , but way better!! This device is made really well and looks like it'l be perfect for a day away from home. Gonna try it a lil later. Here it is. Kit came with two pipes , and all the gear u see. Cheers gang.

:high-five:

It's like one of those old 'wooden one hitters' but way better with a bigger bowl , filter and is glass..The price on these is awesome too, with a lot of different options to choose from .
Oh ya...BTW, just flipped the four girls to 12/12...

Ya....just tried it...finally , someone has done it. This thing is great! Very simple to use , has a nice sized bowl, very well made,...a 'perfect pipe' ya might say..:cheesygrinsmiley:.......remember that twisty pipe i got a couple yrs. ago.....well , it sucked...always got jammed up with resin...this thing reminds me of those old wooden , one hitters...but it's glass, I really like this thang..:thumb:..tried it out with some A5 X Panama...got 4 really good sized hits off the bowl. To my pleasant surprise,..there was hardly any ash to empty out....tells me lots...:surf:. Must be HB produce...:slide:

Oh ya...can't forget to mention...where it's made...............USA!:bravo:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

:reading420magazine:

Good morning gang....took a 'mental health ' day today. Mare was over last night and we talked too long....exhausted..:ganjamon: shhh!
Anyhow , wanted to put up a lil unboxing of my new ViparSpectra V300 LED light. Thank u so much Cherry and Sam from ViparSpectra. It looks good and compares to the G8 240 W i have hanging right now. Wondering if this light can replace the old G8? Wat ya all think? The numbers for both lights are very similar , but this V300 is brand new , so i'm leaning on replacing the 5 yr. old G8 with this one.

Congrats on the mental health day! :cheesygrinsmiley:

That 300W panel draws 130 watts.

Isn't the U starting to replace their fluoros with LED strips yet? All the replacement stuff I'm seeing, uses them now. That's when you need to convert to all white diodes. :thumb:
Buy some from the U - no shipping cost! You'll be watching the refit anyway, so you'll see how they go together. Can't be much longer ...

:slide:

Ya...i looked up the draw from the light. About the same as the G8. About the U. They have so much on the go right now. many of the older blgs. have recently converted to newer style T5's and 8's. Some have new led fixtures as well but as far as buying any of them...forget it...not gonna happen. Doesn't work that way. I used to get HPS and MH ballasts there ,...and lamps for them but these days it's not worth the effort for the leds. None are being replaced , so none are available. As far as "refits" go , they are always contracted out cuz of the scale , time and logistics involved. We just do maintenance on all the systems. Cheers Gray.

Ya...i looked up the draw from the light. About the same as the G8. About the U. They have so much on the go right now. many of the older blgs. have recently converted to newer style T5's and 8's. Some have new led fixtures as well but as far as buying any of them...forget it...not gonna happen. Doesn't work that way. I used to get HPS and MH ballasts there ,...and lamps for them but these days it's not worth the effort for the leds. None are being replaced , so none are available. As far as "refits" go , they are always contracted out cuz of the scale , time and logistics involved. We just do maintenance on all the systems. Cheers Gray.

A loose connection might get you one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom