Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Thanks Yeti, day was good , but a lotta hoofin it. They took our 'mobile' away from us , everyone walks now...pfft.
Is this because the mobile broke and they did not care to fix it, or is it because they are trying to promote better health amongst their workers? I am glad it was a good day minus all the walking.

Even as an underling I dislike it. I am now on my 3rd manager within the last 4 or 5 years. All with very different ideals and approaches to running the business.

Now imagine being told for all those years that you would get the position by the senior people in HR, and having them over ruled by cronyism from the top. Imagine working an average of 25 overtime hours per week fixing your boss' mistakes and sabotage performed by those supposedly working for you, but hired through the same cronyism. Imagine receiving the award for 'Most Valuable Employee' every year while working there.

After four years, I walked into the board of director's meeting and dropped off a copy my resignation. A week later the CEO, CFO, Operations Officer, and IT Manager were fired, and I was asked to return.

Very big campus...nah, new younger managers, think they can make things better. Could talk for days about how and why the moral is sooo low at work. Feel sorry for the ones that gotta lotta yrs. left.
This seems to be a common thread in many workplaces. Managers that typically don’t work their way up, or they do and have their own perception about how to make it better, but in fact they end up destroying the morale and operational efficiency. Somehow they earn promotions the worse they do. This is where our politicians come from.

Now imagine being told for all those years that you would get the position by the senior people in HR, and having them over ruled by cronyism from the top. Imagine working an average of 25 overtime hours per week fixing your boss' mistakes and sabotage performed by those supposedly working for you, but hired through the same cronyism. Imagine receiving the award for 'Most Valuable Employee' every year while working there.

After four years, I walked into the board of director's meeting and dropped off a copy my resignation. A week later the CEO, CFO, Operations Officer, and IT Manager were fired, and I was asked to return.

The last job I worked (swing shift lead) the owner came out and asked me how everything was going,
NEVER ASK a Question you dont want the answer to. Nearly got fired after telling
him he needed to HIRE people with some experience since I was spending all my time doing there jobs
instead of my own.

end of story, They went out of business shortly after I quite

BTW Management WILL just keep adding more responsibility/work to the employee until
they reach there level of incompetence, once at that level they dont reduce the work load they
leave you at that level increasing your STRESS and making the job something you HATE, until
you either quite or get fired.

Back
Top Bottom