Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Cool little light! Never too much light right!?

:passitleft:

I don't know about that... My DIY COB array puts out more than my light meter can measure (>120,000 Lux!) through the entire tent. I've got it running at about 60% max. More causes light burn.

I don't know about that... My DIY COB array puts out more than my light meter can measure (>120,000 Lux!) through the entire tent. I've got it running at about 60% max. More causes light burn.
Yup ..mine only get too much late in bloom , but not all tops and not always. I know , i am ashured they are, and will develop to their maximum, given all other 'limiting factors' are met too..
:passitleft:

Can anyone tell me...is there a 'lab' in Canada we can send our produce to for Terpene testing? I have tried to find a place on the internet but came up empty.
salvationbioscience.ca There are probably others, but that's the first I found Googling 'cannabis testing canada'

Dang...how do I miss a week of journal....

1. Plants are looking fake as hell and they are moving fast! Flipped already? Looking great.

2. No way trips are happening any time soon for me, but next time around if it's happening it could be possible with enough planning. Unless you only accept couples??? I am either coming with two women or none :rofl:

3. That next light looks fantastic....I can't get over those things. I want the mega, but probably could only be able to swing the core.....either way I really think I will have one of them before too long here.

4. The Viparspectra isn't a bad light for the low end stuff. I got the 300...but the bigger dimmable one with the built in timer. I thought I would regret buying it, but that couldn't be further from he truth...it has come in handy for me a few times.

5. I love one hitter's....that is a nice looking pipe. Not sure about replacing the filters each time...but it looks smooth.

:high-five:

...I'm running a 450 vipar along side a cheap "white" led unit in my small room(2 X 4) and part of the plant under the vipar, is significantly more developed...I was rotating, but she's bushy enuff' now, that doing so could compromise some branches...they tend to be heavy on the blue light, but the girl is pushing out some nice buds...good quality/value units...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Dang...how do I miss a week of journal....

1. Plants are looking fake as hell and they are moving fast! Flipped already? Looking great.

2. No way trips are happening any time soon for me, but next time around if it's happening it could be possible with enough planning. Unless you only accept couples??? I am either coming with two women or none :rofl:

3. That next light looks fantastic....I can't get over those things. I want the mega, but probably could only be able to swing the core.....either way I really think I will have one of them before too long here.

4. The Viparspectra isn't a bad light for the low end stuff. I got the 300...but the bigger dimmable one with the built in timer. I thought I would regret buying it, but that couldn't be further from he truth...it has come in handy for me a few times.

5. I love one hitter's....that is a nice looking pipe. Not sure about replacing the filters each time...but it looks smooth.

:high-five:
Hey seedling...wat up man!...Answers....Yes, just flipped them a couple days ago..gettin big , so...
No , anyone can go but be nice to have company for yourself ..know wat i mean...
yes, i'm really diggen the new Nextlight , Core...i can see better o/l growth at the back of my garden now. The two Bubba's love it...easy to tell.
Yes, i'm likin the Viparspectra too, very nice light and it's made pretty well with all the colors , i expect.
Hope your doing well bud....cheers , and have an awesome weekend.:high-five:
...I'm running a 450 vipar along side a cheap "white" led unit in my small room(2 X 4) and part of the plant under the vipar, is significantly more developed...I was rotating, but she's bushy enuff' now, that doing so could compromise some branches...they tend to be heavy on the blue light, but the girl is pushing out some nice buds...good quality/value units...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Great news about your Vipar Hook. Nice to see others using their lights. Cheers . Enjoy your weekend by the lake....must be nice....geesh!:high-five:

Evenin everyone. Had a spare few min's. , so thought ide show the effects of last nights Trans Drench w/Tea.
This is 'flip' plus 4 ,...i think. Didn't write that down...bahh. Anyhow , i'm very happy with this 4th run soil , so far. Reminds me, i have to get the next (5th run) batch mixed up and cooking. Cheers gang.

Back
Top Bottom