Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Hey gang...great day to ya'l. Well, BLOOM has begun. They have really stretched these past nine days since flip. Canopy is mostly even but not as good as i would like to see. The Lemon Zkittles stretched a bit more than the BH , but i think i can still care for them ok. Enjoy the night gang...time to visit my 'PerfectPipe'. :surf:....oh...and a nice ice cold Stella.:headbanger:

time to visit my 'PerfectPipe'

you like the pipe in general? I got 2 for my missus. she likes it pretty good, only problem is I am the one who cleans it and I have been slacking, so right now I have 2 dirty pipes and I am running outa screens. It is almost emergency conditions here............so I been rollin rollin rollin with the papers. ............And she keeps smokin smokin smokin......
:snowboating:

Ya..more cleaning eh .
I guess i will be going back to joints.....tried to order from them last night and they want 23 bones US to ship stuff to me(no way!!) ,and dont take Can CC's either ,so...only have 3 filters and 2 screens left ,so Then im out i'm out!! Pfft!
Piss me off!
I like joints!

You get a combo of vaping at different temps plus combustion.....nothing to clean up afterwards.....and it's fun!

Thanks Hook..but i can get other filters...its those lil ss screens i really need.
That is what I commented on about the filters....I hate stuff that needs replacing all the time. It just always ends up not getting used once I run out. I am all about the simple glass bong. Super effective, efficient, and fast. Joints are alright for sharing with a group....but that is about it.

Can't wait to see some flowers up in here!

Thanks Hook..but i can get other filters...its those lil ss screens i really need.

Measure the diameter, and check the 'zon and 'Bay. I've seen screens there. If you can't find the right size, check for a hole punch and screen material.

...Exactly what I was thinkin' Salty...they don't mention screen size anywhere on their site that I could see??...lots on the Zon, cheap and of varying sizes...and like Ya say, a hole punch, a hammer and a block of wood and Bob's Yer' uncle...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Ok....Cindy from pp just sent me an updated invoice with one item removed. Paid it thru pay pal using my Can CC.
Total was 38.90 US for the large refill kit and 2 bungie caps. Wow.....way toooo much!!! Someone price it out and u will see why im so pissed.
Way more money than first thought after looking at their site.
For US people shipping is 4.95 flat rate, but for Can's its 23 bones US...thats about 30 dollars...wat a friggen rip off.
Us Canadians are getting the fuc...n shaft for shipping from the US and I'm damn tired of it.

Ok....Cindy from pp just sent me an updated invoice with one item removed. Paid it thru pay pal using my Can CC.
Total was 38.90 US for the large refill kit and 2 bungie caps. Wow.....way toooo much!!! Someone price it out and u will see why im so pissed.
For US people shipping is 4.95 flat rate, but for Can's its 23 bones US...thats about 30 dollars...wat a friggen rip off.
Us Canadians are getting the fuc...n shaft for shipping from the US and I'm damn tired of it.
Me too. I won't buy from the US anymore. The last item I purchased was the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. No more. Between the heavily manipulated currency/exchange rate, the taxes/duties, and the overall poor structure of purchasing products from the US...Im done.

Don't forget they also ding you for taxes on the bloated shipping costs. Cost of anything shipped up from the US is two or more times the price in CAD. Free trade my a$$!

Back
Top Bottom