Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

...Yup, very nice bud...July has been the hottest since July 2011...28C today...gotta luv it...mostly rains at night, so that's a bonus...trim jail a while back...

...trim jail a while back...

...that was an easy sentence... ;):rofl:...

...Killer's gonna be another story...

...enjoy the extended weekend Bud...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

That's probably the most coveted jail cell around. :high-five:

...Yup, very nice bud...July has been the hottest since July 2011...28C today...gotta luv it...mostly rains at night, so that's a bonus...trim jail a while back...

...trim jail a while back...

...that was an easy sentence... ;):rofl:...

...Killer's gonna be another story...

...enjoy the extended weekend Bud...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

What a great spot h00k. I wish my jail looked like that. That killer won't as bad as you think to trim. You could just pull the fans and be done, the rest of the plant will be covered in resin. She sure is a beast!

Beautiful update Duggs. They all look very healthy and happy. I love the lime green new growth. I'm thinking I'll chop my Bubba today, not sure gotta go in there and commune with the plant for a bit and see what she tells me. She still looks as good as the day she got flipped. I gotta feeling you're going to love growing those.

I hope so bud! This soil is 4th run , so i'm hoping things will go OK. Using older soil can be tricky but with Doc's help things are cruisin just fine. Next plants will be in 5th run , so i'm going to learn more about how our soil behaves after multiple recycles. Enjoy your day friend a mine...
:passitleft:

I hope so bud! This soil is 4th run , so i'm hoping things will go OK. Using older soil can be tricky but with Doc's help things are cruisin just fine. Next plants will be in 5th run , so i'm going to learn more about how our soil behaves after multiple recycles. Enjoy your day friend a mine...
What did Doc tell you to do after 3 runs? I've always pitched after 3. I just figured it was too outta wack after 3 runs. Did you add 1st or 3rd run amendment for run 4 or 5?

What did Doc tell you to do after 3 runs? I've always pitched after 3. I just figured it was too outta wack after 3 runs. Did you add 1st or 3rd run amendment for run 4 or 5?
A while back he said if i used regular 1st run amendment i had to spray the foliars less frequent and a couple other things i can't remember right now....:dude-knocking:...This soil has been 'cut' with about 5 gal's of fresh PM and about 2 gal's of fresh Perlite. The main thing is the build up of 'organic' matter, like all the EWC's added over the first 3 grows. I have found that to be the biggest obstacle to overcome. Too much of it smothers the micro herd and they just cant function properly with a really dense soil. There is also an issue with minerals getting out of wack but TBH , like i said , i need to visit that comm. i had with him about it. U might remember Curso getting into very high runs,..like 7 or 8 with our soil, so...wat i might do is , after this grow, send Doc a sample to test and re evaluate things properly for me. I wanna see just how far i can succesfully take it.
I will have a discussion with him again and clue you in a lil later. good questions BTW! Cheers eh.

Yeah Curso goes like 11 runs but he will admit the quality drops. He lives in a condo so it's hard for him to mix soil and drag it upstairs. He mostly cash crops these days and squishes everything he smokes so he doesn't care. I found most of my issues show up in 3rd run soil (like copper edges) so I don't mind pitching it after that run. I don't add leaf to my soil anymore, just the old root balls so too much organic matter is something I try to avoid. Plus I just like 1st run soil, starting with a clean slate so to speak.

Ya...TBH , first run is my fav. too. It's the least maintenance version of our soil . That being said this will be a test to see if all goes well with proper resin development etc.

So jus wondering here then what run of soil do u notice a drop in quality? Also i got my other fan working again an at lights of it gets humidity between 53 an 61% is that still to high for flower during lights off? If i remember right it shud be round 40 to 50 right?

Hey Duggs - plants look super healthy and happy! Gorgeous velvety Bubba Hash :yummy:

I wanted to mention, on that conversation about the prizes that don’t ship outside USA, I’ve had some success with sponsors helping me contact the local suppliers of their products and having the prize delivered through them. I did this with the MB2 I won, and have also done it to access the Gorilla Tent 420 member discount through their Australian distributor. I had to do a bit, but it paid off. I contacted the US offices by phone or email and they agreed to the idea and gave me the contacts here to follow up with. Maybe this would work for you in Ca. The 420 Mag staff were absolutely fine with me doing that too, i checked first ;)

Looking forward to seeing how you rearrange the array to fit in the Core :thumb:

So jus wondering here then what run of soil do u notice a drop in quality? Also i got my other fan working again an at lights of it gets humidity between 53 an 61% is that still to high for flower during lights off? If i remember right it shud be round 40 to 50 right?

Hey Blaze. Optimum RH range is 40-60 so looks like you're good.

Oh yea duggs congrats on the win bro u deserve it man. And gud luck getting ur new light core i hear those things can do some wonders man. Are u planning to jus add it the futuristic light panel u have developing currently lol or jus guna replace a light with it?

Ok good lol. An thanx brother for the response i was slightly worried cause it being so high i did not wana lose any of this harvest to bud rot. Ive had it happen in the past and it just crushes me having to lose bud like that. Plus now with this being my second HB run an the plants are look/doing great this time i dont wana screw it all up right at the end cause i had the rh% to high.

Yup..your good Blazin. As Ween said, your 'in' the ok range. Remember to keep ventilation rockin ok....keep the air moving across the canopy ALL the time, even with lights 'off' OK! As u know , RH climbs rapidly when temps drop and lights go off , so it's imperitive we keep our ventilation 'on' and working during lights'off' too!
Hey Duggs - plants look super healthy and happy! Gorgeous velvety Bubba Hash :yummy:

I wanted to mention, on that conversation about the prizes that don’t ship outside USA, I’ve had some success with sponsors helping me contact the local suppliers of their products and having the prize delivered through them. I did this with the MB2 I won, and have also done it to access the Gorilla Tent 420 member discount through their Australian distributor. I had to do a bit, but it paid off. I contacted the US offices by phone or email and they agreed to the idea and gave me the contacts here to follow up with. Maybe this would work for you in Ca. The 420 Mag staff were absolutely fine with me doing that too, i checked first ;)

Looking forward to seeing how you rearrange the array to fit in the Core :thumb:
Hello Amy..thanks ! Yes, i have been working with Teddy (has been absolutely fantastic) and he has been talking with sponsors on my behalf and has secured the Viparspectra delivery for me. thanks again.:high-five:

Yup...good call Ween ,:high-five:
Oh yea duggs congrats on the win bro u deserve it man. And gud luck getting ur new light core i hear those things can do some wonders man. Are u planning to jus add it the futuristic light panel u have developing currently lol or jus guna replace a light with it?

Ok good lol. An thanx brother for the response i was slightly worried cause it being so high i did not wana lose any of this harvest to bud rot. Ive had it happen in the past and it just crushes me having to lose bud like that. Plus now with this being my second HB run an the plants are look/doing great this time i dont wana screw it all up right at the end cause i had the rh% to high.

Hey Blazin...your all good bud. If the RH starts to climb above 70% , that's when u should get nervous, especially if the plants are mature and in 'bloom' OKI. As i said , air circulation across the canopy is very , very important. Cheers eh.:high-five:

Evenin gang, nice little packet in the mail today. 3 packs of seeds. Talk about "Frankenstrains".:dude-knocking: Does anyone know anything about these strains?

The Viparspectra light came yesterday. Looks nice. A great lil one to brighten up darker areas of my garden...:reading420magazine:
As soon as the Nextlight gets here, i'm gonna make a couple/few changes down there. It will get hung right next to the Budmaster 2, at the back. The lil Growant ....and the Mars will get moved...not sure where yet :cheesygrinsmiley:.

The four girls are lookin good and starting to really 'take off' . Flip is not too far off. Even the slower growing BH is picking up the pace .Temps are good at 72/84 and RH at 45/50. Soil is performing good , so far. I still need to replace my filter , one of these crops.
Anyhow , enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:.

FROM Docs
UNDER "ABOUT BRIX" and then "
The SOIL

After your third grow
We do not use soil for a 5th run, so in our garden this "fourth" run is the finale. Salt loving hydro strains like this soil, as it has the highest organic content and the highest soil energy (ERGS) of all four runs. Sensitive, light feeders.....not so much.

After the 3rd crop has been harvested from the soil, add 25% fresh, unused soil (Promix or Sunshine#4,) along with just a few leaves and a light dusting of Roots! and re-cook. As with 3rd run soil, there’s no use for Re-charge product during use.

Others recycle past 6 runs and do so with good success - we suggest seeking them out and seeing if their methods work in your garden. 420magazine.com is a great place to start!

In our garden, we tend to get our best results during the 3rd run of soil.

Back
Top Bottom