Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Congrats on the win bud. Another MB2e, you should have quite the backlog of those things. You scored nice with that little Nextlight Core. You'll be a white light convert soon!
Hey Neiko. Much thanks my friend...ya eh..lmao! Ya ..funny thing..i have given all my MB2e's away to other deserving members...waddamy gonna do with them all. This one will also be passed on to a member along with some of the other stuff. Yes, i'm a lil excited about the two lights too. Hope they ship to me....That nextlight core looks like the fancy ones some of u guys use. Anxious to try it...now i just gotta find a spot..lol.:high-five:

Congrats on the win duggs :woohoo::blunt:
Yes, congratulations, Duggan! :cheer::adore:

Welcome to the white diode crowd! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Buck...:passitleft:
Ya eh Gray...i just read the shipping policy for prizes and it looks like i won't be getting the Viparspectra light. Nextlight however says they ship to USA AND Canada , so ...that's the one i really want anyhow so, all is not lost for living on the top of the world...soooo far away ...pfft! Never liked that about the prizes. It's like...if ya win..better hope u live in the US or you ain't getting nothin...I offer to pay the shipping too!! A few of the other prizes i won't be getting either cuz of shipping issues to Canada. Oh well.....waddaya do eh...still very stoked to win. These contests are getting harder and harder to compete...still fun though. Cheers gang...:circle-of-love:

...that's crazy about the Vipar...you can get them thru the zon.ca with free shipping, so why not make an exception for the contest...it's not like they're illegal...:hmmmm::rolleyes:...Congtrats and cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Thanks Hook! Ya...it's a bit of a sore spot with me. We , WAAAAYYY up here in Canada are SOOOOOO far away. Pfft!
They... Vispar, really aughtta ship up here. Peeps will get a bad taste for them if they don't...and like you said, why not just ship the damn thing.

Ya...it's a bit of a sore spot with me. We , WAAAAYYY up here in Canada are SOOOOOO far away. Pfft!
They... Vispar, really aughtta ship up here. Peeps will get a bad taste for them if they don't...and like you said, why not just ship the damn thing.

Shipping from the US has often cost me more than what I bought. I wish I'd at least have received an e-mail from the sponsors that don't ship to Canada. An offer to let me gift the prize to someone in the US would have been really nice too. Some of the sponsors that the contest says will ship to Canada don't. I just let it go.

Shipping from the US has often cost me more than what I bought. I wish I'd at least have received an e-mail from the sponsors that don't ship to Canada. An offer to let me gift the prize to someone in the US would have been really nice too. Some of the sponsors that the contest says will ship to Canada don't. I just let it go.
We will have to see wat happens....:nervous-guy: I have contacted Teddy and said that i will gladly pay any shipping charges to receive the lights.....

Hey .:passitleft: Thanks . Yes, looking forward to making room for it.
Supposed to be a good quality light. The other sponsor, Viparspectra, contributes a light as well, but only ships to the US.
I would even pay for shipping , just to get a look at it. It's very cool that sponsors donate like that, a win, win situation.
Anyhow,...enjoy the night Seedling.

We will have to see wat happens....:nervous-guy: I have contacted Teddy and said that i will gladly pay any shipping charges to receive the lights.....
Why don’t you just give them and address in the states to ship to. Why are you asking to many questions? If you win just have the light co send to me in LV lol or any other person? Don’t ask just give the shipping formation. The name is Doogs on here, via spar has no idea what your given name is. I mean your the winner so you should be able do do just that. This message should self distruct, but since it can’t, I’ll remove if you like. Gotta be... sneaky sneaky

Back
Top Bottom