Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Dyno....here try this....it's ACE's A5 X Malawi....just one hit though....i'm tellin ya...:roorrip:.....:roorrip:
Hey Duggs, I saw on Instagram ACE is going to release the A5 x Malawi in January.
Now that is some rockin news. If thats true , then they woulda described it some right..?I'l have to go over and have a look. Now here this....it will/should sell out fast...and i mean very fast. Top notch strain....i'm gonna be gettin in on more of those for sure. I'm stoked to be tryin that A5 X Panama...i mean i'm truly stoked , and waiting for those...thanks for the heads up Neiko.:high-five: Our mail is slow right now cuz of friggen strike action by Canada Post.....Pfft!
That sounds like something worth buying from ACE!
Oh yes Yeti....don't wait too long to get those ...bestest seeds i have EVER grown aside from the Kali Mist i grew about 17 years ago , so....i know i will be getting some...asap!!

So your saying this a5 Id your second favorite strain you've grown??

Look like all you testers made it popular enough to release!

I'm gonna say ,...after going a few days without A5 (was taking a break from it) and puffin on a 'J' of it last night...YES it is my 'all time' fav. smoke of cannabis. The taste is really coming thru and some of the buds taste and smell divine, for lack of a better word!! to me...IMO, this strain embodies all what we try for when we grow. It is a very cerebral, very, fun weed to smoke with NO couch lock and a very clear, happy , active head space! It's a truly 'smoking' cannabis. Two or three puffs and bam, enough. Off to the races,...happily , with no stress , paranoia , or anxiety. I just love it....but will caution you all with this strain....be careful , as i've been getting reports back from many testers,.....it will and does spoil the user . Just sayin gang.
I hope ACE gets back to me with instructions , on how to obtain more asap. I can guarantee , that ACE will NOT be able to keep this one on their shelf.....it's that good!
Great news about my new four....they look incredible after waking up in so much soil...it's almost like they are saying thank you to me , in their own special way.....
Enjoy the day gang...cheers.
Oh ,..i should take another minute and thank my very good friend Neiko (and ACE) for giving me the opportunity to grow these fantastic Sativa seeds....:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:

I'm gonna say ,...after going a few days without A5 (was taking a break from it) and puffin on a 'J' of it last night...YES it is my 'all time' fav. smoke of cannabis. The taste is really coming thru and some of the buds taste and smell divine, for lack of a better word!! to me...IMO, this strain embodies all what we try for when we grow. It is a very cerebral, very, fun weed to smoke with NO couch lock and a very clear, happy , active head space! It's a truly 'smoking' cannabis. Two or three puffs and bam, enough. Off to the races,...happily , with no stress , paranoia , or anxiety. I just love it....but will caution you all with this strain....be careful , as i've been getting reports back from many testers,.....it will and does spoil the user . Just sayin gang.
I hope ACE gets back to me with instructions , on how to obtain more asap. I can guarantee , that ACE will NOT be able to keep this one on their shelf.....it's that good!
Great news about my new four....they look incredible after waking up in so much soil...it's almost like they are saying thank you to me , in their own special way.....
Enjoy the day gang...cheers.
Oh ,..i should take another minute and thank my very good friend Neiko (and ACE) for giving me the opportunity to grow these fantastic Sativa seeds....:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:
That does it. Will put in my order of A5 and bubba hash seeds, y'all are convincing :high-five:

That does it. Will put in my order of A5 and bubba hash seeds, y'all are convincing :high-five:

Anything with bubba in it should be fire. I still haven't ran any ace yet. I need to break down and run some. We gotta get duggs to run some pineapple fields, I got lucky and got a half sent to try and it's special, sativa dominant too. I'm lost on sativas, never really grew. I grow mostly hybrids. :passitleft:

Yep, i'm with KB on this one... guess ima need to get some of those seeds too! Love the sativa high, and this one really sounds awesome.
Duggs, I wanna grow that and make a nice Cob with some... When you gonna make up a Cob? The high is really great, last longer or seems to, and it comes out so damn smooth! Worth a shot, even if just once. The really great thing is you can smoke it or eat it! Its ready to go either way!

I'm gonna have to pop a couple packs of pineapple fields and find a nice keeper and reverse her. That way we will have some feminized seeds. Yeti had a nice PF too.
My PF looked very nice, smelt very nice and was too intense for me, but a lot of other people found it to be middle of the road. If given the choice between that and a lot of others I had going on it would be second to most of them. I am sure there are nicer phenos that do better than the one I ran.

My PF looked very nice, smelt very nice and was too intense for me, but a lot of other people found it to be middle of the road. If given the choice between that and a lot of others I had going on it would be second to most of them. I am sure there are nicer phenos that do better than the one I ran.

It's crazy how certain strains affects us all differently. I'm that way on stuff to, people talk about it's weak but I get blitzed off of it. It's neat how everyone's systems are different.

Back
Top Bottom