Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Okay! I made it! I’m late:cough: :passitleft:
But I’m glad to be here! Can’t wait to win the next contest :ganjamon: lmao:nomo:

You’re light are just a reminder to me that I have to get more lights...

And now because you asked for it my friend here is my wining price from your last journal contest with the A5 and the Thai chi!

Package content.
1 g8 led full bloom 240w
14g of A5 X Malawi
14g of Thai Chi
Some preroll cones
Cropking lighter
Cropking paper
Raw paper
Some nice 420 and other stickers
3 king size joint cylinder for joints

Here are some pictures of the awesome package

G8 led light!

Then the awesome green and the Goodies!

A nice A5 X Malawi nug! :drool:

Thai Chi :drool:

The A5 is an amazing strain! 200% head high not body high at all for me but the head high... mind blowing :rofl: really good taste and smell, really easy smoking and I can see why he love highbrix!

The Thai chi... let’s see I can’t say I love it more then the A5 but I LOVE it! The tast and smell of it is just amazing... everytime I open that bag I go :circle-of-love: It’s a really different high... it’s more balanced between body and head high but still more head high..(I’m super high on it right now so sorry if I’m not making100% sence) I would say 80-90% head high, with a small body high but not enough to make you lazy!

Really great meds Duggan! Thank you for the awesome opportunity to taste your own grown meds and for teaching me how to get there!

Cheers buddy!:passitleft:

Okay! I made it! I’m late:cough::passitleft:
But I’m glad to be here! Can’t wait to win the next contest :ganjamon: lmao:nomo:

You’re light are just a reminder to me that I have to get more lights...

And now because you asked for it my friend here is my wining price from your last journal contest with the A5 and the Thai chi!

Package content.
1 g8 led full bloom 240w
14g of A5 X Malawi
14g of Thai Chi
Some preroll cones
Cropking lighter
Cropking paper
Raw paper
Some nice 420 and other stickers
3 king size joint cylinder for joints

Here are some pictures of the awesome package

G8 led light!

Then the awesome green and the Goodies!

A nice A5 X Malawi nug! :drool:

Thai Chi :drool:

The A5 is an amazing strain! 200% head high not body high at all for me but the head high... mind blowing :rofl: really good taste and smell, really easy smoking and I can see why he love highbrix!

The Thai chi... let’s see I can’t say I love it more then the A5 but I LOVE it! The tast and smell of it is just amazing... everytime I open that bag I go :circle-of-love: It’s a really different high... it’s more balanced between body and head high but still more head high..(I’m super high on it right now so sorry if I’m not making100% sence) I would say 80-90% head high, with a small body high but not enough to make you lazy!

Really great meds Duggan! Thank you for the awesome opportunity to taste your own grown meds and for teaching me how to get there!

Cheers buddy!:passitleft:
It pays to have friends on :420:

Good morning Drift.....thanks for joining us. If your growing ACE beans u will not go wrong.

This weekend is transplant time gang. As usual , i have a newly cooked batch of DBHBB soil read to go into the 26ers.The Chronics and Durban Poisons are looking good and getting thirsty faster.
After they get into the big pots i will turn on the Advanced light and watch them go.
Fyi...i will pre soak the big pots with a weak Transplant and Tea mix.....as usual. Root balls and fresh holes will be sprinkled with Docs 'roots' before going in the holes.
Will give these new plants a good 3 to 4 weeks of 'bootcamp' before flip.
Enjoy the day gang........cheers.:circle-of-love:

Good morning ya'l! Well, just got done the deed for another crop! The four are now in the 26ers for the ride . They looked some sad this morning , as they were very dry and begging to be up canned. Chronics are up front with the two Durbans in the back pot. The 'Advanced' light is set to come on today with the 'Budmaster'. No pics today as i'm in a bit of a rush to get all cleaned up and head to the rink for my son's game. Everyone have a great day and weekend ,...and thanks for the visits.:thanks::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom