Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Yup,..us too Salty. When i was living on Churchill Drive in Dartmouth, going to Caledonia Junior High(bad ass es)when it snowed, we all (3 sisters and me) had to take the morning off school to shovel , so dad could go into work (when he was subbing for the RCN)....Old times Salty..long time ago! Kids these days don't wanna shovel ..u know that. :passitleft:

Yup,..us too Salty. When i was living on Churchill Drive in Dartmouth, going to Caledonia Junior High(bad ass es)when it snowed, we all (3 sisters and me) had to take the morning off school to shovel , so dad could go into work (when he was subbing for the RCN)....Old times Salty..long time ago! Kids these days don't wanna shovel ..u know that. :passitleft:

It's hard to pry the electronics away from them long enough to get something accomplished. I saw four young ladies sitting at a table at Timmies. Not a word was spoken. They were communicating with their smart phones.

You know it bud! Had to take Mon and the following Thurs. and Fri as holidays. Worth it to get the whole two weeks off. The rest of my holidays are booked for Negril... How bout you guys...when ya'l leavin for sun and sand?

Probably the end of July / early August. By then the sun will be warm and the sand hot at the lake my daughter's cabin is on. We just need to keep watch for randy grandchildren, and warn them we're around.

Seedling, gotta tell ya ,..that bites . But, ya gotta do it. Enjoy every min. u have off. Cheers.
Hook, ya, only 22 more u say... :passitleft:..Mare and i got a few more than that. my plants are gonna be bigger than i wanted when we leave but . i have a few peeps around that will be lookin after the house etc.
Salty, ya mon, sounds nice. We used to like going to Porters Lake...ever go there bud?

We used to like going to Porters Lake...ever go there bud?

Long ago. Most of the land around the lake we go to is owned by family, so people are few and far between. It was funny, someone paid the taxes on the land for a few years, and then tried to claim the land. Our lawyer gave him enough rope to hang himself, and he did. He was laughed out of court, lost the tax money, and had to pay a hefty fine.

Good morning gang.
Pretty bummed/pissed off/disappointed, right now!!!
Two yrs ago when i bought my new 2012 Tacoma i made sure the brakes were top notch and got high performance drilled/slotted rotors ,ceramic pads on front....new drums and shoes on the back. Thinking i would just need new pads and or shoes when the time comes.
Well, brakes started feeling spongy with more travel. Took it in this morning.....NOT GOOD!!!!
Bill is going to be over 1000k
Turns out pistons were seized in calipers, rear hold down kit and shoes in back.
981 dollars plus tax.
If i could cry , i would!
I'm soooooo beside myself right now....totally ruined my day......where do i come up with 1000 dollars after spending so much on xmas gifts and my vacation........Trying to cry......:(

Good morning gang.
Two yrs ago when i bought my new 2012 Tacoma i made sure the brakes were top notch and got high performance drilled/slotted rotors ,ceramic pads on front....new drums and shoes on the back. Thinking i would just need new pads and or shoes when the time comes.
Well, brakes started feeling spongy with more travel. Took it in this morning.....NOT GOOD!!!!
Turns out pistons were seized in calipers, rear hold down kit and shoes in back.
981 dollars plus tax.
I'm soooooo beside myself right now....totally ruined my day......where do i come up with 1000 dollars after spending so much on xmas gifts and my vacation........Trying to cry......:(
I hate to hear that Duggan I have a car broke down right now that I will have to have towed the break lines have busted one wheel if frozen so the car will not move I also have to get all new calipers rotors and pads. So until I can come up with the money I am stuck at home until my wife comes home from work. I hope things work out for you.

Good morning gang.
981 dollars plus tax.

It always HAS to happen when we can least afford it.

Are you or a friend capable of doing the job? You'd get away with parts only. I've often been able to free the calipers. If I can't, it's off to the junkyard auto recyclers. You could end up paying less than half.

I have no garage and its cold and wet out....cant do that stuff myself.
I know there are peeps worse off than me...i get it...but i still wanna fucking scream.......very loud right now.
I can't get ahead...i can't win...i try my damndest but i can't do it........sakes....

I know the feeling all too well. Those are the conditions I've always had to work on my car. If I was in the area...

Back
Top Bottom