Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Yup, always put the next crop's soil at the top of your/our list. That way no worriez, everything just flows from one crop to the next. Its nice to have another crop one month in before the present crop finishes. Kind of gives everything a head start , so to speak. That's wat i've found works best. So , i do 3 crops a yr, taking 5 months each, with a one month overlap between , allowing the full 5 months from seed to harvest. Instead of it taking 15 months, it only takes 12.

Yes , good idea to just grab the BX...add some perlite , the 30 pounds of EWC's you got , 600grams of Doc's amendment , mix , there ya go, now u got 2 batches , in rotation for a couple /few yrs. Proper , aint it bud... :passitleft:

Hey gang...numbers are in, everything is cleaned up. Wat a breeze these plants were to harvest. No larf, all worthy picture nugs. I'm very happy with the final numbers. Here they are....

Lemon Zkittles (1) ......121grms.
Lemon OG Haze (2)....501 grms.
Super Lemon Haze (1)...304 grms.

Total = 926Grms, or 32.7 ounces.
I'l keep this journal going until i drop the next seeds. They will be two Neville's Haze X Panama and Two Zamedelica X Panama....can't wait to get them goin. Cheers gang , enjoy the night.:circle-of-love:
Very nice bud

OK....seeds arrived today. All 4 are soaking in cups of warm distilled water. Tomorrow morning they will go in wet PT's until they crack, then will be planted in #1's pre moistened . Pots hold 2/3rds modified 5th run soil topped up with straight ProMix. fingers crossed gang. Big time sativa grow...comin right up...yeepa , yeepa!

You want some wild sativas? I've got a few willie nelson beans I was too afraid to crack. After watching Doc's runs with them I had to have some...then watching Doc's runs with them I was reluctant...lmao I'm so torn

You want some wild sativas? I've got a few willie nelson beans I was too afraid to crack. After watching Doc's runs with them I had to have some...then watching Doc's runs with them I was reluctant...lmao I'm so torn
Where did you get Willie Nelson's? I've been looking for months!

Got'em from Ziggy a few years ago. He got them from reeferman, and they're regs, but still :cool:
Okay. Guess I'll give Ziggy a call. Now, what did I do with that number? :Rasta:

Hey , thanks JKB!...Jury is still out...i'm sampling every day , still need to try the LZ. Hoping i got a different/tastier pheno than last grow. The Super Lemon Haze has the nicest organic/dirt lemon smell but doesn't taste the same,...yet.
I have peeps out there with some , so hoping for some feedback. I can say both the SLH and the L,OG H as far as taste goes, fresh, is quite disappointing, so i'm hoping some time in the jars will improve on that.
Enjoy the day JKB and gang....

I am thinking I will have time for my next grow to be done by September for the Nevilles Haze grow. If I start my next grow in April I am thinking they will be done by then. Malawi and A5 Haze are 9 to 12 weeks that would give me 8 weeks veg and 12 weeks of flower. This grow will be done by the end of March so I should have a little smoke to burn down on 4-20 and my next grow should be well under way by then.

Yup....sounds about right PC. This Nevilles X Panama grow will be done early Aug., so we should be on track to all start at the same time. We ALL need to start on the very same day, so a couple/few of us may have to sacrifice convenience to ALL begin on that very same day, meaning we all need to start our seeds soaking/germing at the same time. U agree.... :passitleft:

Yup....sounds about right PC. This Nevilles X Panama grow will be done early Aug., so we should be on track to all start at the same time. We ALL need to start on the very same day, so a couple/few of us may have to sacrifice convenience to ALL begin on that very same day, meaning we all need to start our seeds soaking/germing at the same time. U agree.... :passitleft:
Yes I would Love that and I am still working on getting the seeds out but everyone should have them in plenty of time.

August eh....might have to check my schedule. The idea is sounding more convincing the closer it gets. Also, don't worry about seeds PC, if I try and catch it I can grab a pack. I wouldn't mind having some in the bank as well.

....and that last LZ smelled like lemon candy hardcore, but I can't remember much off the taste. Really zippy stuff though, kinda blows your hair back a bit :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom