Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

Hi DP,
Hi WildRoseBud, yeah I'm a thrasher. I love the old nineties thrash bands like annihilator, pantera, sepultura, anthrax, exodus, metallica, megadeth etc.... My favourite band is slayer and I spend a lot of time learning their riffs. I'm not a great guitar player, I've never had a lesson or anything, I just learn from tabulature on guitar pro 5. Trouble is my family are not big fans so I have to use the big hall in work to use the big amp.
Used to be a singer in a thrash band also, I'm actually a classically trained singer, but I love a good shout and scream. Our band was called DIRTY PROTEST lol. Miss the old days.

I have now m8, just looked em up on you tooooooob. Love punk, even like a lot of skinhead music though I don't agree with the sentiment of it. Modern music is made instead of played, I'll just stay trapped in the nineties I think.

I also play, every instrument of a traditional rock band at that. It seems to me there are many growers that play. I'm thinking musicians are predispositioned to grow the green leaves. I played in a band in the state pen. Our line up was pantera, sepultura, SOAD, Kittie, slipknot, slayer, hatebreed and a few others that slipped my mind. The stage was right next to the Bball court and on that day, the court was empty for probably the only day of the year. I played Rhythm/lead and backup vocals. It was fun for sure. I rarely play any more. My fingers no longer work that quick and barre chords cramp my hand inside of a minute. I would like to play again, but it's kinda boring with nobody to jam out with. My current favorites are A7X and KSE. Very melodic, riffy and chunky, plus I love some good deep winded screamo that KSE does in moderation.

Miss the glory days, but definitely not the play pen!

Hi DP,
Hi WildRoseBud, yeah I'm a thrasher. I love the old nineties thrash bands like annihilator, pantera, sepultura, anthrax, exodus, metallica, megadeth etc.... My favourite band is slayer and I spend a lot of time learning their riffs. I'm not a great guitar player, I've never had a lesson or anything, I just learn from tabulature on guitar pro 5. Trouble is my family are not big fans so I have to use the big hall in work to use the big amp.
Used to be a singer in a thrash band also, I'm actually a classically trained singer, but I love a good shout and scream. Our band was called DIRTY PROTEST lol. Miss the old days.

Haha my brother plays Slayer real pro. I play ambient metal/blues/rock/rockabilly/funky and pretend jazz at times hahaha... Puff a good dooby and pluger in hit record and BAM 5 minutes later a couple tracks layed down and one for my personal library :D
I never learned to play either and you got one up on me with the tabulature lookin at those scales gives me migraines! If I did not get sick with mental illness bad several years ago I woulda never picked it up again... I was trained choir and did toastmaster speaking as well as MC for events when I was younger but after my mental illnesses kicked in I talk without thinking far too much to be able to reliably and viably speak in public. I can speak pretty darn good with a guitar though but not many people understand the language of the riff lol's

I need a drummer who can take a sample of mine and add drums that would rule.... nom nom nom

I'm currently saving for an electric drumset ...

Sold the acoustic set a while back due to the bills needed paying :(

I have had the same idea as you for a while now ... Me and a few of my producer friends have made a few tracks with me being the percussion :)

Don't shoot me in the head if incorrect, but I think musicians with MIDI instruments can jam together over the internet.

You're not wrong there Skybound ... I've had jamming sessions and recorded them live with my buddy half way across the country ...

I also used to rap while he mixes on the turntables via internet radio ... Me being at home and him being at his place :)

Hello fellow 420ers, sorry I'm a bit late this week. Rushed off my feet this weekend with work and shopping for Sinta Klaus. Sinta Klaus is on December the 5th each year and its when the kids get their presents. Christmas is then later celebrated as a religious holiday on the 25th just like everywhere else.
Anyway back to the grow. Yeah you guessed it, its looking shabby in there with only a few small fan leaves left. They should just survive until the chop next week. Just checked the colour of the trichs on each plant and they are about 80%cloudy/20%amber, so I reckon next weekend will give me a good heavy stone.
Two of the plants have started drinking again:), and all plants have shot out nice green new calyxes this past week. The scrog is looking very bare, I've lost almost every leaf to burn:(, I'm hoping its gonna be nice and strong because there aint that much of it. Bonus is that it only has to last me 10 weeks till the next harvest off the Jackies.
Talking of Jackies, the veglings have had a hard week after becoming a bit rootbound in the little pots they were in. The Smart Pots came in the post yesterday which was a quick delivery, only 2 days after ordering. However the package was delivered when I was out to my elderly neighbour in a big FINEST QUALITY KING SIZE ROLLING PAPERS box. I was not amused, wont be ordering from them again. The little plants were a little droopy all week, I put it down to them having outgrown the pots and they already seem to have picked up a little since their transplant yesterday night. The little girls received a little lst for a few days and I plan to pin them down tonight to get the lower shoots powered up.
Heres a look at it all. It smells a lot better than it looks:).
day_49_flower_0011.JPG
day_49_flower_0041.JPG
day_49_flower_0051.JPG
day_49_flower_0071.JPG
day_49_flower_008.JPG
day_49_flower_009.JPG
day_49_flower_012.JPG
day_49_flower_013.JPG
day_49_flower_014.JPG
day_49_flower_015.JPG

Later.

Hey DD are those "Felt" planters reasonable price? I really like the idea of those darn things...

Your SCROG reminds me of a bed of nails in spear form haha <3 your nutes must be pretty far out :D

<<Hey DD are those "Felt" planters reasonable price? I really like the idea of those darn things...
I can answer that one, I've never paid more than $5 for a large one, and the smaller ones go for a few bucks. Depends on the brand though, since there's quite a few, smartpot is the cheapest I've found.

Back
Top Bottom