Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Pics were taken yesterday at lights out. I took a sample a couple days ago, going to try it today or tomorrow and see were she stands.

002973.JPG

004847.JPG

007673.JPG

008627.JPG

013373.JPG

Image1043.jpg

Image1051.jpg

She's ready, IMHO! 'Course I like a little less amber than most, around 10% which it looks like you have.

You're welcome for the compliment, its well deserved....But, to call someone a friend is an even greater one, thank YOU my friend:Namaste:

She's ready, IMHO! 'Course I like a little less amber than most, around 10% which it looks like you have.

You're welcome for the compliment, its well deserved....But, to call someone a friend is an even greater one, thank YOU my friend:Namaste:

Edit: I went back and looked again....Maybe another day or two??

I'm going for a little more amber, more like 50% maybe. :hmmmm:

I read a journal about this plant that was done by the guy who made these seeds. He said let it go 11 weeks if I remember right. I'm going to chop her down some time next week. That will be 9+ weeks, so I'll see how it goes.

I've got to echo Quix, I always love the health of your plants brother. Very nice. You've got the Lazerlite dialed in spectacularly! Is it weird that I want to motorboat your plants?!

I've been really up and down lately with my pain stuff and it's been tough. I've been able to stay really positive mentally, and I've walked/exercised 21 days in a row now at a fairly aggressive level (in case you can't tell I'm pretty proud of that!). I'm really going for it, in the sense of trying to be a rehab monster. I want so bad to feel better, but sometimes it seems like it's eternally out of reach... How are you doing? I know you can relate to a lot of the same stuff. Also, how's your daughter - she still doing okay since the surgery?

Hope you and family are well, buddy!

had to chime in and compliment you on that gorgeous girl you have over there. great quality pics as well, especially on those macro shots of the trichs. great self control on holding off on the chop.... I say let that bitch go 11!
:woohoo:

I've got to echo Quix, I always love the health of your plants brother. Very nice. You've got the Lazerlite dialed in spectacularly! Is it weird that I want to motorboat your plants?!

I've been really up and down lately with my pain stuff and it's been tough. I've been able to stay really positive mentally, and I've walked/exercised 21 days in a row now at a fairly aggressive level (in case you can't tell I'm pretty proud of that!). I'm really going for it, in the sense of trying to be a rehab monster. I want so bad to feel better, but sometimes it seems like it's eternally out of reach... How are you doing? I know you can relate to a lot of the same stuff. Also, how's your daughter - she still doing okay since the surgery?

Hope you and family are well, buddy!

Thank you buddy, I'm very happy with the way this grow has turned out. I don't think it's weird at all motorboat away. :rollit:

I'm really glad to hear that you have been able to stay positive with the ups and downs of the pain. I have not been able to do that for a while. :straightface: I know exactly what you mean about wanting to feel better. I'm so tired of being depressed because of the pain then the pain get worse from being depressed what a f'd up cycle I live.

I had to drive to Portland yesterday to see my neurosurgeon. The drive alone is about 3.5 hours each way. Any way I wait for an hour in the room waiting and his assistant or whoever he is came in and said Dr. wants to try another set of shots and burn some of the nerves in that area. I really hope that the relief is more than 12 days this time.

The little one has been up and running since the day after. She has to keep up with her big sis, I can't get her to stop ever.

I hope that you continue doing well with your rehab efforts. Have you been able to get help with that KICKER yet? :Namaste:

had to chime in and compliment you on that gorgeous girl you have over there. great quality pics as well, especially on those macro shots of the trichs. great self control on holding off on the chop.... I say let that bitch go 11!
:woohoo:

:welcome: glassONglass, and thank you for the compliment. If I had enough meds to let this one go 11 I more than likely would. I'm think my sample might be ready today so I will be able to try her and see where we are at.

Hey HMG,

Wow, that girl is a beauty...you should enter her into POTM, she's impressive. lush, green, thick with sticky trics, and all that red hair...wow she's nice. I would also let her go til she had a little more amber, but if you need meds, I'm sure she'll be good now. Sorry for your pain, that sucks about more shots and only a few days relief. I visit my chiro regularly...I'll never let them cut me again, and the needles have never helped...I really don't like doctors.

btw...how big is she? and is the purple tinge on her leaves a strain trait? or something with your nutes?

Great Job!!!

:thumb:

Hey HMG,

Wow, that girl is a beauty...you should enter her into POTM, she's impressive. lush, green, thick with sticky trics, and all that red hair...wow she's nice. I would also let her go til she had a little more amber, but if you need meds, I'm sure she'll be good now. Sorry for your pain, that sucks about more shots and only a few days relief. I visit my chiro regularly...I'll never let them cut me again, and the needles have never helped...I really don't like doctors.

btw...how big is she? and is the purple tinge on her leaves a strain trait? or something with your nutes?

Great Job!!!

:thumb:

Thanks Sqwheels, I actually took her down a week ago. Less amber than I had wanted originally, but after smoking a little for the past couple days I'm happy.

The pain does suck as well as the shots. It was suggested to me that since I'm bone on bone in a couple places on my back that the chiro would be a bad idea.

I never meassured her to see how tall she was I would guess right around 40". The tent is 3 x 3 and she filled up most of that. As far as the color I think it is just the strain not sure first time with her and no real info about her that I could come up with anyway.

Back
Top Bottom