Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Did you ever post up what yield differences you seen from quadline and just LST , my grow starts soon and i think i will try the quadline as it looked good if nothing else - all the best and thanks for the journal , i will be using it as my bible on my first grow soon
Give it a shot! Dutch is a great journal to learn from. It's one of the best on this forums right now. He's really active and has great photos to show exactly how the quadline should be done!

Give it a shot! Dutch is a great journal to learn from. It's one of the best on this forums right now. He's really active and has great photos to show exactly how the quadline should be done!

Thanks Ase! It’s definitely going to be my main training method! The yields are great ,the plant structure is phenomenal and it’s a real pleasure to get in close and personal with your plants for the training!

Hope your doing well pal!

Update

March 19

Hello everyone! So I had Some unexpected things come up tonight so I wasn’t able to take pictures of all the buds but I did get some dry weights now that everything is jarred! I will be sure to post up some pictures of buds tomorrow though! I’ll break it down in a simple list for the totals from this grow!

Crystal Candy Auto 1 Quadline - 42g

Crystal Candy Auto 2 LST - 40g

Pineapple Express Auto 1 Quadline - 42

Pineapple Express Auto 2 LST - 27g

Critical+2.0 1 - 64g

Critical+2.0 2 - 58g

All in all not a bad haul! I wasn’t overly impressed with the size of my autos this round but the quality of bud is excellent! They are all dense and coated in crystal!

The Critical+2.0 ladies stole a special spot in my garden and heart! I have now made 1 of them as my first ever mother!! It’s the beginning of a big new journey that I’m looking forward to sharing with you all!

I’m excited to see the smells come out over the next few weeks In jars and I’ll definitely be posting a smoke report of each strain to give a good final review for the close out of this journal!

One last thing before I let you go! I went to check on all the critical cuttings from yesterday and man are they looking good! Perky and praying to the lights! Fingers crossed for some quick roots and some vigorous growth because I want some trees to flower when I get back haha!

I’ll be be sure to get some bud pictures up here tomorrow so until then I wish you all an amazing day!

Stay Medicated!

Update

March 19

Hello everyone! So I had Some unexpected things come up tonight so I wasn’t able to take pictures of all the buds but I did get some dry weights now that everything is jarred! I will be sure to post up some pictures of buds tomorrow though! I’ll break it down in a simple list for the totals from this grow!

Crystal Candy Auto 1 Quadline - 42g

Crystal Candy Auto 2 LST - 40g

Pineapple Express Auto 1 Quadline - 42

Pineapple Express Auto 2 LST - 27g

Critical+2.0 1 - 64g

Critical+2.0 2 - 58g

All in all not a bad haul! I wasn’t overly impressed with the size of my autos this round but the quality of bud is excellent! They are all dense and coated in crystal!

The Critical+2.0 ladies stole a special spot in my garden and heart! I have now made 1 of them as my first ever mother!! It’s the beginning of a big new journey that I’m looking forward to sharing with you all!

I’m excited to see the smells come out over the next few weeks In jars and I’ll definitely be posting a smoke report of each strain to give a good final review for the close out of this journal!

One last thing before I let you go! I went to check on all the critical cuttings from yesterday and man are they looking good! Perky and praying to the lights! Fingers crossed for some quick roots and some vigorous growth because I want some trees to flower when I get back haha!

I’ll be be sure to get some bud pictures up here tomorrow so until then I wish you all an amazing day!

Stay Medicated!
Not a bad haul
Plus top shelf smoke buddy

Congrats Dutch

Sweet updates and grats on the harvest Dutch :welldone:
Thanks Archi! I’ve been busy but I’ll be making my rounds this week! I’ll be sure to pop by your place this. Hope your well pal!

Cheers for the updates, i am going to give the quad a go next week when i start, well when they grow big enough - good haul tho
Definitely give it a shot any and all questions feel free to give me a shout and I’ll answer!

Not a bad haul
Plus top shelf smoke buddy

Congrats Dutch
Thanks Joe! I’m excited to sample them all!

That's not bad weights at all Dutch, I'll be happy with 28g a plant of my 7 little babies,:ganjamon::hookah:
But overall you done great mate keep it up next time and km sure you will keep pushing the weights every time
Thanks Tomuk! I’m not disappointed in the quality at all so that’s the biggest part! It’s improved from the last grow to now and I’m expecting even better results next round! I’m excited to see how you make out with you grow and I’ll be sure to pop by!

Im not sure how you put links in this for my journal as I'm still trying to navigate round the site, but yh anyone welcome to have a look at mine it's called first grow multi strains, it's nowhere near as good as I would like but hey maybe next round I'll start a journal from scratch and have better equipment and pens and meters thanks bro

Im not sure how you put links in this for my journal as I'm still trying to navigate round the site, but yh anyone welcome to have a look at mine it's called first grow multi strains, it's nowhere near as good as I would like but hey maybe next round I'll start a journal from scratch and have better equipment and pens and meters thanks bro

Oh well here you go!
How to Add links to your Signature

@Tomuk17

Thanks Archi! I’ve been busy but I’ll be making my rounds this week! I’ll be sure to pop by your place this. Hope your well pal!
Homie please! I’m the worst about getting around to peoples journals sometimes. No stress man! Cheers

Sorry Archiweedies but it is I who is the worst at keeping up with journals...including my own lol. Fashionably late as ever Dutch but I'm here now! Buds are looking fan'effin'tastic brother can't wait for the next adventure. Apologies for the question but what was your average drying time on those? Mine are drying quite slowly at the moment because of cold weather. It's not humid but they're still taking just under 2 weeks to dry. YEAH BOI :headbanger:

Homie please! I’m the worst about getting around to peoples journals sometimes. No stress man! Cheers
Haha cheers man!

Sorry Archiweedies but it is I who is the worst at keeping up with journals...including my own lol. Fashionably late as ever Dutch but I'm here now! Buds are looking fan'effin'tastic brother can't wait for the next adventure. Apologies for the question but what was your average drying time on those? Mine are drying quite slowly at the moment because of cold weather. It's not humid but they're still taking just under 2 weeks to dry. YEAH BOI :headbanger:
Yea it happens especially when life gets busy to! So for now I’ve got them drying in about 6-8days in the 2x2 tent and then into jars! That’s with a wet trim and wash then hanging. I’ve had good luck with it this round in the tent but it’s because it’s winter and the tent has helped keep the RH even. But come summer I’ll switch back to my drying box with the fan for better circulation and with that since I have the control of the fan speed and time I can control drying time. I ran 7-9days on my last harvest in that box. I guess I’m right around a week before jarring then I begin a 20min burp once a day for the first week.
Congrats on the auto haul Dutch! That's the think about autos, you never know if it's a 170 gram or 40 gram plant when you drop it :).
So true! My WW were around 100g plants but all these ladies were smaller! Im looking forward to getting some big autos next time though!

Back
Top Bottom