Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

:nomo:

Congrats on the harvests and some mighty fine looking rosin, Brother! :high-five:
Thanks Krip! The rosin is taking over here at the Dutch house haha!

Yeah that makes me want to learn how to do it. Last time I looked the costs scared me away.
It’s an initial expense just like growing but once your invested it’s so worth it and the benefits of a Solventless product is amazing! Grab some cured buds throw it in a bag and squeeze away! Couldn’t be easier! If you can invest I would definitely recommend it! Hope your well archi

Update

March 21

Hello everyone! Sorry I missed you yesterday a while back we had found out my grandpa had cancer and it has come to the point where he only has a few days left. It’s sad but he’s lived an incredible life and is happy at the age of 90 living with my dads sister until the end. Needless to say I wasn’t up for doing to much photography yesterday or today but I’ll be sure to get a bunch of photos up tomorrow of much better quality!

Today I just took some natural light photos of the buds but tomorrow I’ll be doing some nicer photo lighting to showcase each plants buds!

I’m happy with the quality of all the buds but the 2 Crystal Candy Autoflowers really blew away the Pineapple Express in Autoflower battle!

The Critical+2.0 ladies took the cake though with the most beautiful buds of all! Dense and coated in trichomes they are just starting to give off their true smells now in the jars. I’ll be doing a detailed smoke report of each strain next weekend with a good breakdown of the terpenes and buzz to follow!! This will be a 2-3 week cure for almost all of them which will give me a good idea on the smoke and the high to be had from each one! Here’s today’s bud pictures!

Crystal Candy Auto 1 and 2

Pineapple Express Auto 1 and 2

Critical+2.0 1 and 2

I’ll do some more detailed pictures tomorrow of each chemovar and be sure to post an array of Trichome shots from each as well!

I hope you all are doing well!

Stay Medicated! :ganjamon:

Thanks Krip! The rosin is taking over here at the Dutch house haha!

It’s an initial expense just like growing but once your invested it’s so worth it and the benefits of a Solventless product is amazing! Grab some cured buds throw it in a bag and squeeze away! Couldn’t be easier! If you can invest I would definitely recommend it! Hope your well archi
I’m well thank you Dutch. I’m sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Keep yer head up friend :hug:

Sorry to hear about your grandpa, try keep your chin up mate
So sorry to hear about your grandpa Dutch. I hope his last days here are peaceful and pain free. All my best to your family.
:peace:
I’m well thank you Dutch. I’m sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Keep yer head up friend :hug:
I’m sorry to hear about your grandpa Dutch. My heart goes to you and your family. :love:
Thinking of you & yours....

Be well friend, I'll keep ya in my prayers.
Hi Dutch - all best wishes to you as you farewell your grandpa :love:

Thanks for all the great bidpics! :ciao:
Hey Dutch. Sorry to hear about your grandad. 90's pretty impressive man. Best wishes buddy

Wow thank you everyone so much! This is another huge reason I love this place so much! It’s not just a forum for growing it really is a home filled with love from so many people around the world!

It warms my heart and I’m very blessed to have you all here with me.

Thank you all again!

Back
Top Bottom