EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

subbed in ecg saw your invite over on agemons thread thought i would take a seat and watch the show good luck man!
Welcome along ilikemsticky, hopefully I can put on a good show lol. I'm getting pretty excited to try that PS COB out lol...️

One good thing we won't have to wait for germinating of seeds and seedling stage cause I already have a bunch already sprouted that range from one week old to three days old and I also I a bunch of clones so we will see what this PS is made of very soon. I just gotta figure out what plants I want to put in there. I'm still leaning towards the 4 monster cropped Skunk Diesel clones cause they have already revegged and growing like crazy. I'm sure I could grow them into some monsters pretty fast. I wo also like to try a few different strains under the light. I have Chemdog, Pineapple Chunk, Cinderella 99, Skunk Diesel, Green Crack, Bubble Bomb, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, and maybe another or two that I'm forgetting lol. I have all these strains already sprouted and growing in coco. Anyone have any suggestions from the list that you want to see under the PS. Hop my PS will arrive tomorrow, if not it should be here Wednesday, I can't wait lol....️

Chemdog for sure .
That's one that I'm really wanting to try also so i will put that one in there for sure .. Have you ever smoked any Super Silver Haze Penny, I've heard it pretty good and buds get very sticky but it can take a while in flower...️

That Chemdog is about 2 or 2 and a half weeks old and I just transplanted her to a one gallon pot. She is doing good and I am going to try and get a few pics later of some of the different ones I have to choose from, they all look good right now and my veg tent is busting at the seams so I need to get them to their new tent soon as light arrives...️

That's one that I'm really wanting to try also so i will put that one in there for sure .. Have you ever smoked any Super Silver Haze Penny, I've heard it pretty good and buds get very sticky but it can take a while in flower...️

I haven't but it should be fire!

Here's the Chemdog and Cinderella 99, I think they are closer to three weeks old I can't remember lol. The second pic shows a Super Silver Haze and a Pineapple Chunk. Then the third and fourth pic shows four of the monster cropped Skunk Diesel clones. I have five altogether...️

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Awsome looking plant brotha she looks like she electrified lol loving life how old I have to backtrack some but its all good ......subbed
Thanks Jack, these girls are sure loving the CoCo seems like. I'm also loving the growth I'm getting out of CoCo. Sit back and enjoy the show, hopefully these plants will perform well...️

Here's the Chemdog and Cinderella 99, I think they are closer to three weeks old I can't remember lol. The second pic shows a Super Silver Haze and a Pineapple Chunk. Then the third and fourth pic shows four of the monster cropped Skunk Diesel clones. I have five altogether...️
a692e592abbd1ed0f36b69fb9fa17eb7.jpg
0f579a766ba148461adf5dedaeaaf35a.jpg
465c595ddc4dcdf4f45bf22ac8dfbe27.jpg
8a5c60f1b0e39bc4b2fde18e8078b4b1.jpg
Niceeeee clones brotha

Back
Top Bottom