EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

In buddy are you on app buddy ? For smart phone by chance how to copy and share your link is easy buddy where the check mark is at the top showing your subbed there are three dots click those three dots then hit share and copy link. Then go to whoever's thread you want to share and click paste .
Glad you made it King and thanks for the help. I will play around with it and see if I can figure it out lol...️

Yeah don't tell her how much they actually cost. That's the reason I hate internet buying lol. Friggen wives and bank and credit card statements. I'm a terrible husband. It's Better to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission
Lol I agree, go ahead and do it and she will eventually forgive you lol...️

In buddy are you on app buddy ? For smart phone by chance how to copy and share your link is easy buddy where the check mark is at the top showing your subbed there are three dots click those three dots then hit share and copy link. Then go to whoever's thread you want to share and click paste .
Damn I believe after a year I have finally done it lol, thanks King...️

Damn I believe after a year I have finally done it lol, thanks King...️

Dude just ask if I dot. Know I will get you the best help I can . use me well I'm here is my attitude ..

I'm in. Look forward to watching a good grow.
Welcome aboard Troy, hopefully everything goes pretty smooth and we can see what this light can do lol
Tom? No, Tom's not here, i think he's with Dave.
I believe Tom is in Jamaica now living it up lol. Glad you made it Agemon, hopefully everything goes well for me on this run
I have a pscob, I'll sit in to see what it does here.

Looking forward to Big Buds!

Cheers
Welcome Lowded, im looking for to seeing that bad boy in action also lol. How do you like your light? Hopefully I don't disappoint and can grow some nice colas lol.
Dave? Dave's not here. :thedoubletake:
Welcome PhobosAnomaly, glad you made it, sit back and enjoy the ride, hopefully we end up with plenty of bud lol. ..️

Welcome aboard, grab a seat and get comfy and hopefully this grow will go pretty smooth lol...️

You ever hear from Kitas country roots and that sour diesel she was growing man that girl had some skill .

Count me in ECG!
Welcome along UA, I'm about to give the PS COB a try and see what all the fuss is about lol. Hopefully everything goes according to plan lol
You ever hear from Kitas country roots and that sour diesel she was growing man that girl had some skill .
No I haven't King, she just fell off the face of the Earth seems like. I hope she is alright and nothing bad happened to her...️

Ha! Page 3 in less than 4 hours! Feel like I'm late to the party!

:party:

I'm in Ghost. Show us what that PS COB is capable of.
Welcome aboard Felipe, we are moving right along lol. I am do my very best to get every gram of bud that I can possibly get out of that PS lol. As with every journal I do I will set a goal and try to reach it lol. I'm hoping to get at least 24oz out of this light for my first grow with it. That's a pound and a half and you are suppose to be able to pull 2lbs pretty easy with this light so we will just have to wait and see lol. I would be very happy with 24oz but 32oz would be even better lol...️

Back
Top Bottom