First Grow - Pineapple Chunk/Tangerine Dream

Pics Please!!!

You asked for em! Was trying to snap a couple photos really fast before the lights came on and then they did, so don't judge me on photo quality lol Im only using my cellphone =P

Here is a couple of the entire garden view
20130713_210619.jpg
20130713_210940.jpg

Tangerine Dream - These girls look like they have a little bit bigger flowers then the pineapples so far and have caught up to the pineapple height wise
20130713_210720.jpg
20130713_210859.jpg

Pineapple Chunk- Looks like they took the the supercrop pretty good. the bigger stem that I had tied up must have fell down and broke, so I had to cut it out the rest of the way. No biggie tho since it cleared up more room for one of my tangerines.

20130713_210705.jpg
20130713_210850.jpg
20130713_211032.jpg
20130713_211226.jpg

That is mighty fine work for a first grow! :goodjob:

Now all the fun begins!

You asked for em! Was trying to snap a couple photos really fast before the lights came on and then they did, so don't judge me on photo quality lol Im only using my cellphone =P

Here is a couple of the entire garden view
20130713_210619.jpg
20130713_210940.jpg

Tangerine Dream - These girls look like they have a little bit bigger flowers then the pineapples so far and have caught up to the pineapple height wise
20130713_210720.jpg
20130713_210859.jpg

Pineapple Chunk- Looks like they took the the supercrop pretty good. the bigger stem that I had tied up must have fell down and broke, so I had to cut it out the rest of the way. No biggie tho since it cleared up more room for one of my tangerines.

20130713_210705.jpg
20130713_210850.jpg
20130713_211032.jpg
20130713_211226.jpg

Nice Work! +reps

Some time next week I am going to be ordering a new veg/mother/clone tent with all the extra goodies for the tent. Going to get me some new clones as well that way I can raise up a mother plant and keep my cycle going without to much downtime. Ill upload some more pics of my current grow in a few days, took a peek in the tent last night and man they look different everyday!

Some time next week I am going to be ordering a new veg/mother/clone tent with all the extra goodies for the tent. Going to get me some new clones as well that way I can raise up a mother plant and keep my cycle going without to much downtime. Ill upload some more pics of my current grow in a few days, took a peek in the tent last night and man they look different everyday!

I wish I had the room to do something like that, I wonder where I am going to keep a harvest? I really will never be able to stagger grow, I'll always have to start one or many at the same time. I would like to clone,just one or two, like you said, to keepp it going, but it takes space and keeping under electricity usage radar! Great job, cool pics!

Right there with you, I'll be doing so Wed or Thurs :)

Sweet man!

I wish I had the room to do something like that, I wonder where I am going to keep a harvest? I really will never be able to stagger grow, I'll always have to start one or many at the same time. I would like to clone,just one or two, like you said, to keepp it going, but it takes space and keeping under electricity usage radar! Great job, cool pics!

I am sure you could always figure something out, atleast take a clone or two from one of your plants before you flip to 12/12 unless your doing autos then your just stuck with seeds. You could put a small tray and dome on your counter somewhere with a cheapo depot light that would not cost more electricity than a radio or something. :passitleft:

You must of updated your sig. I don't remember it being so big and bright?

Looks good. +Reps because I still see people with 4000 post and the 420 mag link to their sig. Yours blows them away :)

Just caught it that the colors match the fruit... Nice :thumb:

Hey guys got a question for ya... I am going to buy a new LED light for my tent (soon to be flower only tent) and I want your guys honest opinion. I know HID is cheaper etc... but money is not really a option in this decision and I cannot drop a 1000w into my tent without creating uncontrollable heat since I have no option for AC. The actual perimeter inside my tent is almost 5 foot by 2 1/2 foot and I am looking at two different lights

Magnum Plus 2 (330w power draw)

or

Advanced Diamond Series 10W CREE XML 350 (330w power draw)

Both are square looking in shape but magnum has 3 extra led light squares with more leds total, but both have same power draw. The Magnum is also longer in length which would seem like it offers more coverage even thoe both state 4x4 coverage.

I been researching LED lights for over the past month and its hard to sift through all the fake information. Magnum is a sponsor of this site and I have seen good grow's from both light company's. Also the option for modular at home repairs on the magnum is nice even tho if a light was to break I would still have my 400w for backup.

What do you guys think?

You must of updated your sig. I don't remember it being so big and bright?

Looks good. +Reps because I still see people with 4000 post and the 420 mag link to their sig. Yours blows them away :)

Just caught it that the colors match the fruit... Nice :thumb:

Lol thanks man! Yhea I tried to make it catchy to bait people into my log :laugh::laugh: dunno if it actually brings more people in or not tho hehe.

Sweet man!

I am sure you could always figure something out, atleast take a clone or two from one of your plants before you flip to 12/12 unless your doing autos then your just stuck with seeds. You could put a small tray and dome on your counter somewhere with a cheapo depot light that would not cost more electricity than a radio or something. :passitleft:

My problem is after that, I have no where to put them if mom is in flowering stage.

Back
Top Bottom