First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

Here is the nug i dried to test, it made a good size joint after dried.✌
81b0124c463c1be258bad161f933e697.jpg

Here is a post off of seedsmans blog about the myth of autos not being as potent as photos, autos have come such a long ways genetically it is mind blowing, i can't imagine what they will be doing with autos in the future, i want them to make a auto to yield qp in 6 weeks lol.✌
dfad612ec25ffd8142aa514c781c46e3.png

Here is the nug i dried to test, it made a good size joint after dried...
81b0124c463c1be258bad161f933e697.jpg

Dude!!! That makes me so anxious to just kick these girls into overdrive and hit harvest!!! I have to keep my eye on that prize of just getting as much as I can! Lol! Love the looks of that bud!!

Dude!!! That makes me so anxious to just kick these girls into overdrive and hit harvest!!! I have to keep my eye on that prize of just getting as much as I can! Lol! Love the looks of that bud!!
You will get there im sure and when you do it will all be worth it.✌

Here is a post off of seedsmans blog about the myth of autos not being as potent as photos, autos have come such a long ways genetically it is mind blowing, i can't imagine what they will be doing with autos in the future, i want them to make a auto to yield qp in 6 weeks lol...
dfad612ec25ffd8142aa514c781c46e3.png

Yah ... I am totally about being from Missouri the show me state! I gotta see it to believe it... or know someone first hand that has and take them for their word! I haven't ever considered autos until... well your grow and how well they have gone... I have 6 more seeds that are fem... and about a thousand bag seeds.... I'll grow the 6 and then go autos I think... depending on your eval!
Thanks for the info! Sharing info is the best part about this community! .

I went out and checked on the girls... wanted to check on Darla and see she was taking the LST.

Everything that had been done was either loose or had moved enough to not be doing much!

I adjusted her straps and took some measurements to compare to...
I'm still amazed at the bushiness!! .

Here is the FIM...
420-magazine-mobile1982933051.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1558405431.jpg

And last nights straps

420-magazine-mobile1242116553.jpg

Measurements

420-magazine-mobile8354531.jpg

420-magazine-mobile354231021.jpg

And how I left her!

420-magazine-mobile1595432336.jpg

Took off some of her restraints tonight... didn't have my camera. She's doing really good! I will post some tomorrow.

It's hard to believe these pictures are only 11 days apart... June 5th and June 16...

420-magazine-mobile243881895.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1266218704.jpg

So I added a bit of top dressing to Darla and Molly... and I have decided that I am going to try and make my version of a RedBull for plants...
I'm sure it's been done and talked about on here but essentially what I have done is added 2 litres of water, approximately 6 cups of sheep manure, 6 cups of Cow manure, 6 cups of ProMix potting soil, and half strength indoor/outdoor Shultz plant food... (going to pick up some Big Bloom and other good nutes this week or next so using some of what is around for now...)
I mixed it all in buckets and it's sitting outside and going to cook for a week...
I'll check the ph before adding it into their next feeding day... but looking to give them a good somewhat organic energy drink!

I dropped my light down about 8"... I'm going to watch the temp and the leaves and see how they do with it so close... they have been growing well so far... but I know light penetration is so important I'm hoping this will help them. They are very bushy and short which I'm not sure I should be happy about or concerned. The shorter they stay the better for my fridge as I don't have a lot of height for them to grow into...
Both seem to be still moving forward without any signs of the LST or FIM they received...

420-magazine-mobile1222879738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969880029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile712289511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1834229527.jpg

And this is how close my light is... 300wLED... it feels warm but not hot on the girls... I'm hoping they last the night... am I too close? Maybe 16 inches away...
420-magazine-mobile1540563276.jpg

The led looks a little close for small plants but the cfls can be closer. I like the fridge setup it's a great idea! Personally I would change the shiny wrinkly stuff on the walls but it won't kill the plants, just wasting light as it's bouncing all over the place. But again at this point it won't break your Grow and changing it won't make it. Looks like you're off to a great start with those ladies keep it up! I'm a DWC guy so I'll be of very little help to ya but I'll have a seat and follow along .

Also, it doesn't look like the FIM job took, you may want to try it again or top

Re: First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

The led looks a little close for small plants but the cfls can be closer. I like the fridge setup it's a great idea! Personally I would change the shiny wrinkly stuff on the walls but it won't kill the plants, just wasting light as it's bouncing all over the place. But again at this point it won't break your Grow and changing it won't make it. Looks like you're off to a great start with those ladies keep it up! I'm a DWC guy so I'll be of very little help to ya but I'll have a seat and follow along .

Also, it doesn't look like the FIM job took, you may want to try it again or top

Yah I. Going to change things up a bit after this grow... I've been modifying it since I started and trying new things to make things work... I'm going to change my exhaust direction and system in the next day or two... I saw that you were a DWC guy... in trying to figure it out because I want to do another small grow (2 plants) and do it all hydro... grow the same strain start the same time just with a completely different root/growth system...

So the FIM doesn't look right?? I've been looking at them trying to guess for the past few days now... I'll take some better pictures tomorrow when I start my exhaust mod...
I'll try and get some close/clear ones... I thought Molly (my BubbleG in the brown pot) looked hopeful... but I don't know what is happening with Darla the ww...

Here is a shot I took earlier showing some happiness after their first nite treatment!

420-magazine-mobile1031781346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile481568905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1849906658.jpg

I went with an organic veg nute for these girls... I have a very limited number of retailers around me and I always think that if it's gone stale or has an expiration date... you can find a lot of it cheap on the internet... so I picked up a jug of this stuff... I'm going to look into our sponsors here and see if and what's available... anyone ever hear of this stuff?

420-magazine-mobile180018560.jpg

Re: First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

Nope lol, only GH product I use is rapid start. It looked to me like more needed to be removed to be a proper FIM but if it grows out without additional growth you can always go back to the same node and top

Here's a better shot... the node just above the tie were the largest leaves on the top I tried to FIM...everything above those two leaves was inside the tip...

I dunno... do u have a pic of one of yours after it has grown out a bit?

What do you think?

420-magazine-mobile1475567037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom