First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

Hi cmay do you mean the babies or the big girl on the right with the big cola? I can rotate that so the big cola is closer but it's already 16-17" away. The babies bottom right are probably about 30" away

20160517_095618.jpg
20160517_074916.jpg
20160517_074900.jpg
20160516_230716.jpg
20160516_230700.jpg
20160516_091258.jpg
20160514_220649.jpg

flowering for 6 weeks today everything seems great. I gave them a nute feed today. I know to begin flushing soon as the harvest window opens but not sure when that is. Also silly question but any estimates on yield? In the last 2 days they seem to be really swelling up.

thanks gudrun. It's starting to get really stinky in there. I was told this strain doesn't really smell but damn that was a lie! I'll get a closeup just as lights turn on tonight so you get a nice clear picture instead of seeing plants behind bars lol

20160518_091611.jpg
20160518_090944.jpg
20160518_090925.jpg
20160518_090857.jpg
20160518_090815.jpg

really stuck as to when to start flushing. Here's some more pics really swelling up now! Red hairs are starting to appear more aswell. Not sure how to check my trichomes ? With a magnifying glass I don't even think it goes that close lol. Getting really excited now even though my humidity is creeping upto 60 lights of. Will have to buy a dehumidifier for future grows just in case. Any help much appreciated:thumb:

thats what they say, but they all smell

It will be really hard too see with a magnifying glass. I have one of these;
Generic Mini Pocket 60X Zoom Magnifier Microscope Loupe 3 LED Money Currency UV Detecting Color Silver

I start my flush when the trics are cloudy and then flush untill 50% amber but thats because i like that heavy couchlock

Ah I'll have to go buy a better one then. I'm just asking as I'd hate to over ripen these babies after all this effort. And haha I'm just glad it doesn't smell like blue cheese!

it probably isnt the best one out there but £2.95 and free delivery is hard to beat!

how many % amber are you aiming for?

I have some critical cush going right now but i havent started flowering yet so almost no smell. will be different soon though, im hoping for some grape/ citrus phenos but time will tell. Ill probably switch over to 12/12 this weekend

G

I'm just looking for a mixed head and body I do prefer monging weed to energetic. It's day 43 today and people who have grown this say around 55 - 60 days she's done. Would you say I'm close looking at those recent pics?

Hard to say, they are definatly swelling up nice since your last update but i allways judge it by the trics, they never lie.. Different strains and even phenos sometimes look so different the trics are the only way to be 100% sure when to harvest.

Dont think too much about the flush, if they mature really fast in the end just flush for a couple of days and then pull them. I know people like flushing for a couple of weeks and thats probably good but a good curing after harvest is 10 times more important for smell, taste and potency IMO. I usually only go for one week of flush and that works for me.

G

thanks for the heads up buddy! Soon as I've bought a better one I'll try get some trichome pics uploaded on here. I wasn't looking to cure the buds as this grow was for commercial reasons so I can get the money back what I spent on my tents, lights etc so 5-10 days drying will all I'll be doing. I may keep amd oz for myself tho if I yield enough.

Screenshot_2016-05-21-10-25-19.png
Screenshot_2016-05-21-10-24-37.png
Screenshot_2016-05-21-10-24-27.png

day 46 - I have a jewellery loup 60x zoom coming today. Thought I'd try my best with my magnifying glass for now so any idea what stage they could be at? The last 2 watering I gave just plain water. Not sure Wether to just give plain water til the end now.

Oh Yeh and I've never mentioned it but these plants have never been flushed.

another update day 47. I'm just going to give plain water Till the end. Will I need to give a proper flush, my pots are 17l. Could I just give a normal water every few days instead of drowning them. I've checked the trichomes it was a right pain in the ass with such a little scope but I'd say majority of my plants are mostly clear some cloudy.

week 7 today. The last 3 watering I haven't give any nutes think I might give 1 last feed tonight then just plain water the rest of the way. How my girls looking ? The leafs are yellowing a fair bit and the trichomes seem to be going cloudy.

Back
Top Bottom