First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

20160512_055534.jpg
20160512_055432.jpg
20160512_055313.jpg

day 37 update: coming along pretty well. They're drinking more lately watering every 2 days now. Let me know what you think guys if room for improvement let us know:thumb:

As long as you go slow upping it keeping an eye on them they're normally fine. Im feeding mine every other day they get 2ml grow + 2.5ml bloom per liter and feed them 2 liters. I always seem to get a growth boost after feed days

Yeh I've noticed that too. And I'll gradually up it then. I'm sure it says use for first 6 weeks of bloom on my bottle I'll have to check when home.

I've always had yellowing tips from the start I think it's because the soil is pretty hot in fertilizer. I've read up someone as done a full grow with this canna terra soil with no nutes just plain water right through.

had a nightmare! My timer was slightly out of the plug socket and when i checked my girls the light was of. It must of only been for an hour though as I checked them at 7am and the lights was on but at 8am they was of. Will this be a problem?:/ I finished the the cycle until 10am now they are of til 10pm. Also i Cannot remember if I watered with nutes or just give them plain water on my last feed. Should I just give them plain water? Lights have just gone of but they'll be due a water tonight.
I also re potted my 5 seedlings into 1 gallon pots. They fit nicely into the tent:thumb:

Water plain water or light feed if unsure .. dont worry about the timer you'll be fine no big deal.. think of it as a cloudy / stormy afternoon .. if it were turning lights on in their dark period for a couple of days then it would be very bad because its interupting there 12hrs of important sleepytime

20160513_090947.jpg
20160513_090930.jpg
20160513_090916.jpg
20160513_090910.jpg

I'll keep an eye on them make sure the lights aren't coming on but I think the timers fine i must of just knocked it a little.

Should I have them about 18" away? I'll sort it, I figured they'd be okay there because it's a 600w. Thanks for the heads up buddy.

Those ladies are looking good man. The one does a little like its stretching. If it from the placement in the tent?

Back
Top Bottom