First Time Grow - Walk In Closet

Hey man I mainlinned all of my plants along with some low stress training (LST) all I can say is, these plants are seriously versatile, they can pretty much handle anything you throw at them. Don't be afraid to tinker a little bit. I personally haven't killed any of my plants and I went pretty hard on them...... It feels bad at first but I can tell you now (because I'm almost to the light at the end of the tunnel on my journal) that the plants will love it. The only way you learn is by trying...... Or tying..... That was a pun..... On training ...... Nevermind. But yea they are looking good, you got a lot of growth happening. Doing awesome.

Thankyou everybody! You guys are all awesome! So cool to see people replying. I didn't think anyone really would.

The pictures today are of #2 which I noticed the leaves were dropping a lot when I got home. I assumed it needed water and confirmed when I picked it up. So I gave her another liter of water with 25% ionic grow again since she seemed to like it :). I watered probly and hour before the lights turned off without thinking is this a problem? When is the best time to water? Anyway tried to get pictures of the undergrowth and what I think are pre flowers.

420-magazine-mobile353422006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile143572916.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1303338553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile655175065.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1094268718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829488791.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1233175709.jpg

Hello everybody. I was very pleased to see my baby perked back up when the lights popped on. I didn't think it would happen that fast.. Amazing. Thinking about trying to start lsting tomorrow but I'm still not sure I have a good enough idea on how to go about doing it. Any first step thoughts?

Oh and by the way I think plants 1 and 2 might be nearly ready to transplant. There 7 inches tall and currently in I think 6 or 8 inch pots. Any idea how to tell when to transplant besides swing roots peaking through the bottom? Also is it better to transplant before or after watering?

Hey man as far as lsting goes the theory I went for was trying to space my canopy out so that all my plants used the maximum amount of space. Also looking for good penetration (that's where defoliation comes in). I'm no pro in the area that's just what I went for. As far as transplanting I know they say height x width of pot 5 inches tall 5 inch pot. And once you get into the large containers I go 1 ft/1 gal ratio.

OK if not topping just leaning them over is an easy option. This can be done when the plants are quite young. If small then firstly you should use a anchor tether that loops around base of stem and attaches to pot in the opposite direction to the way your leaning the plant over. This stops the plant uprooting itself :)
Then the other issue is the kink point, firstly work and flex the point your going to kink and make sure its an hour after watering so they're more supple then I use my thumb nail to indent the inner point of where your going to kink, so the inner point that will get crushed in some. These steps and taking your time should prevent any big snapping problems.
Then just bend down and tether down, spreading limbs out as they grow and tethering them etc :)

Back
Top Bottom