Fluxing Incredible! - Building It With Brix - DBHBB

97f06df360ce696f9864052f1a931d80.jpg
c0d8bcdd61c5f21d0281c2e26bc3b38f.jpg
84e571e83ac4f8ad168b04e3ee94374b.jpg
b0803a35728125d658706ebb733f9813.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Wow i haven't seen this Incredible Bulk since it was just a wee little thing and I have to say you've done amazing work on the training her. Must take so much patience lol I'm sure the yield and knowledge is worth it though!

Happy growing:passitleft:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well ty very much brother. Yea they take time training that's for sure. But it's worth it to me. Enjoyable actually lol. And Yea the yield is usually very good. This is my first try inside so I'll for sure share all my results with everyone I never even knew what u all call lst when I got on here lol it was just the way I taught myself to grow since I was a youngen lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Hey everyone. Have been extremely busy with all of the other plants and life. So haven't been getting pictures up as much as I would like. I will definitely get some up tomorrow. Until then, here is the extremely late time lapse from November. :tokin:

[video=youtube_share;pMGOem3cIyY]
[/video]

It has been a while since I posted an update so I will do one for you right now.

Last week we were in Jamaica and didn't have anyone tending to the plants. We setup an auto watering system in the flower room but didn't in the veg room since we thought they would be fine for the week that we were gone. Every plant in the veg room was ok except for one. The Incredible bulk. We soaked her pot right before we left. I mean we soaked it and filled up her tray also. When we water/drench it, it usually was around every 6 or 7 days so I thought it would be fine. Well it wasn't. It was droopy on the camera on Thursday and when we got to it on Friday night when we got home, it was too late. Tried to revive but the leaves were already dry and curled up.
The plant that we had the most time into is the one that dies. I was really looking forward to this one also. I'll put up the remaining time lapse videos just to close it out but this journal is in the books. Thanks to everyone that had stopped by and enjoyed this journal. It'll be missed.

:Namaste:

damn dude. bummer about your plant. Nothing like losing something you've put time sweat and tears into. I will smoke some Carnival for your loss. good thing you guys have dried herb to make up for it.

:passitleft: Incredible bummer. We will put one in the air for your loss.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Man that might be a sign to keep it simple. I mean even the plans want to grow freely and up to the skies to be closer to the sky even by an inch. That's my take on the issue you might feel it differently. Thank you for sharing and may your girls be always fresh!:love: :Namaste:

Man....I am sorry to see how this turned out but am more sorry that you had to go through that emotional torture. I can only imagine. I had to go away for a week one time in flower. I set up some cheap auto water things. But wasnt confident it would work. Luckily it did. But I was worried the whole trip. I am truly sorry for your loss. """Plays Taps""""

Back
Top Bottom