Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Have u noticed if the seasons have been longer the past years, because the global warming? Here it's been really clear we are getting longer seasons.

To be honest we had some record breaking heat this summer and we had 40 C with humidity two days ago where I live . It should not be freezing weather but you know just a cool autumn weather. I believe in global warming I mean we had a tornado in Canada this year which was pretty big compared to the small ones recorded years ago.

Well sadly because of some nosy fu****** neighbours I had to chop one of my plants and relocate the other in the woods near me. Plant is doing great just hoping someone does not end up stealing it. I highly doubt as its in a safe spot but you never know with them kids lol would be a nice 4 month down the drain.

Well sadly because of some nosy fu****** neighbours I had to chop one of my plants and relocate the other in the woods near me. Plant is doing great just hoping someone does not end up stealing it. I highly doubt as its in a safe spot but you never know with them kids lol would be a nice 4 month down the drain.
Little bastards! Ugh!

Back
Top Bottom