Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Okay thanks. Trying to decide which sponsor to order candida from. I don't really want to pay for any beans at the moment but I feel like I should at least grow one of those. And I might as well go with a sponsor.

Bought some seeds from a Canadian website once and when I received the package turns out it was from crop king seeds but my plants turned out amazing although I would not recommend it. One of the best is Dinafem.

So many beautiful beans in cali Shed support your local growers?

I'd rather support the sponsors here. I'll check The Vault since they sent me the BSA seeds! And the poorly designed tshirt I'm currently wearing ;).

Probably why they're not a sponsor any more!

Good point and hey everyone has their own opinions on what site is the best and what not so I guess you gotta try and learn from your own. My personal opinion is that I rather pay more and get something good in return then to get more but have a shit product.

I rather pay more and get something good in return then to get more but have a shit product.
With what companies charge for seeds I definitely want good breeding over freebies!
I love me some Vault. And Seedsman. They are the one's i trust on here. But not scared of some JJ beans neither.
The Vault has them @ 5 for $61. Same price at Seedsman so I'd have to go with The Vault because tshirt :).

Back
Top Bottom