GDB: A Sponsored Grow

Hello growers.

I'm still in watch mode for the last 2 remaining plants, the @Weed Seeds Express C Banana & Godfather OG -- both being fed @5.5g MegaCrop + 4ml Terpinator + 8ml SNS 209.

The CB has a smattering of amber trichs among the almost totally cloudy trichs present on the buds. The fan leaves are loaded with amber. It's starting to drink less now so she's nearly there.
MC-C Banana 7-27-21 D64+62.jpg

C-Banana Bud 7-27-21 D64+62.JPG

The GOG has mostly cloudy trichs but what little amber exists only presents on fan leaves.
MC-GOG 7-27-21 D64+62.jpg

GOG Bud 7-27-21 D64+62.JPG

Here are the tops of both plants for comparison (C Banana, left):

Tent 6-27-21 D64+62.jpg

I'm managing to keep the spider mites mostly in check for the time being. I observed a few of the creepy crawlers moving about through the loupe last night. So after lights out each got sprayed with Garden Safe Insecticidal Soap. This morning, I observed mostly dead bugs and was unable to spot any living ones, though I'm certain some remain. (Some of the dead ones can be seen in the bud pics above.)

And so I continue watching and waiting and bugging out. :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

On day 75 post-flip and the ladies are still drinking, though not as much. Since neither of these plants will fit in my Box of Darkness I suspect that they are plotting to be ready at the same time in order to land me in trim jail for a day. The fact that I only have 4 empty mason jars deepens my suspicion about what they're up to.:Rasta:

They're holding some heavy buds and starting to flop around. I'm trying to get by just leaning them against the tent. I really don't want to go through staking/tying them up for what could just be a few more days.

@Weed Seeds Express C Banana
C Banana 7-31-21 D64+75.jpg

C Banana bud flip 75.JPG

@Weed Seeds Express Godfather OG
GOG 7-31-21 D64+75.jpg

GOG bud flip75.JPG

Ugly and pretty at the same time!

Peace.

If you wanna fly me over to help out trimming anytime just let me know. :laugh: Looking like another great harvest coming up.
Stay where you are Vet. You've got plenty to do. :Rasta:

Love to get together someday and inhale some of this stuff. Have 420 members ever had a get together?

Stay where you are Vet. You've got plenty to do. :Rasta:

Love to get together someday and inhale some of this stuff. Have 420 members ever had a get together?
That would be a holiday to remember.. a get together.. lets get planning. The United Kingdom is nice at this time of year:cheesygrinsmiley:

They're looking stacked, but I can certainly understand your frustration with the mites...oof!

A few years ago, a bunch of us had a barbecue at BTz :)rip:) house in San Diego. Me, Susan, BT, Agemon, Archiweedies, and Dr Doob. It was a fun afternoon!
Yeah, those leaves look worse than they need to. I got frustrated once (maybe twice) and sprayed the leaves with something (Insecticidal Soap or 209) while the lights were on. Doing that really mucks the leaves up.

I'll bet that bbq was fun! I'll bet you all gave the grill a run for the money - smoke production-wise. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Time is running out for the C Banana
CB 8-2-21 Flip77.jpg

And the Godfather OG
GOG 8-2-21 Flip77.jpg
Tic......toc

If you're interested, I've posted a few new smoke reports here.

Peace.

Getting anything banana-y from the CB?
About 10 days ago she smelled just like a banana. That aroma has since faded, but it was there for a bit!

I'm chomping at the bit to try the mama C Banana but she's still drying in the fridge. She was grown with Geoflora too and I suspect she's going to be yummy tasting. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

The Godfather OG came down today on day 78 post-flip, so she was above soil (sort of) for 142 days.

She had to come down due to the spider mites. They would not relent and at this late stage of growth there was nothing I could do to really combat them. Plus, her tentmate remains relatively unscathed by the mites and I wanted to keep it that way.

She was really close to where I would have taken her down anyway so I'm not that bent out of shape about taking her a little early.

Here she is with most of her fans in the wind.
GOG end 8-3-21 flip78.JPG

Because of the bugs, her branches went straight into the wash immediately after being cut off. Therefore I'm unable to give you a wet weight because now they're really wet. :Rasta: Looks like a nice haul by my standards, though.

Here they are all washed up and prepped for the Lazyman Trimmer. There was very little larf on this plant but what was there was well-formed. I kept it (on the paper plate) to do some test bud puffing in the weeks to come. :Rasta:
GOG End prepped 8-3-21 Flip78.jpg

And here they are after a few go-rounds in the trimmer, ready to be jarred and refrigerated.
GOG End post-trimmer 8-3-21 Flip78.jpg

The buds are sorta sticky:
GOG Bud End 8-3-21 Flip78.JPG

So the last plant standing in this sponsored grow is the MegaCrop-fed @Weed Seeds Express C Banana. I doubt she'll be around much longer.

An early thanks to @Weed Seeds Express and @Mars Hydro for providing the goods for this grow. This was my first sponsored grow and although it's not over yet, I'm feeling a bit melancholy already. :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Congrats on a successful almost completed sponsored grow...
And yet another fine harvest, despite the damn bugs...:goodjob:

Hello growers.

The Godfather OG came down today on day 78 post-flip, so she was above soil (sort of) for 142 days.

She had to come down due to the spider mites. They would not relent and at this late stage of growth there was nothing I could do to really combat them. Plus, her tentmate remains relatively unscathed by the mites and I wanted to keep it that way.

She was really close to where I would have taken her down anyway so I'm not that bent out of shape about taking her a little early.

Here she is with most of her fans in the wind.
GOG end 8-3-21 flip78.JPG

Because of the bugs, her branches went straight into the wash immediately after being cut off. Therefore I'm unable to give you a wet weight because now they're really wet. :Rasta: Looks like a nice haul by my standards, though.

Here they are all washed up and prepped for the Lazyman Trimmer. There was very little larf on this plant but what was there was well-formed. I kept it (on the paper plate) to do some test bud puffing in the weeks to come. :Rasta:
GOG End prepped 8-3-21 Flip78.jpg

And here they are after a few go-rounds in the trimmer, ready to be jarred and refrigerated.
GOG End post-trimmer 8-3-21 Flip78.jpg

The buds are sorta sticky:
GOG Bud End 8-3-21 Flip78.JPG

So the last plant standing in this sponsored grow is the MegaCrop-fed @Weed Seeds Express C Banana. I doubt she'll be around much longer.

An early thanks to @Weed Seeds Express and @Mars Hydro for providing the goods for this grow. This was my first sponsored grow and although it's not over yet, I'm feeling a bit melancholy already. :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
What’s the trick to getting that larf smokable soon?

I make a tin foil canoe that sits on top of the toaster slot. Turn on the toaster and keep a close eye on it so it doesn't go up in smoke! Should be dry in under a minute.
Thank you, sir! I cut a couple off of my almost done green crack this morning…

Back
Top Bottom