GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

That stuff seems a bit difficult to dial in. I've noticed in others' grows, too, who use Mega Crop the exact same thing.
"Difficult" is not the word I would choose. But there is a slight learning curve to figuring out how to use it. Actually, the leaf discoloration is a consistent trait of underfeeding. In that sense, the visual aspect of how plants respond to Mega Crop makes it kind of easier to use. :Rasta:

Hey GDB, it’s been a minute since I’ve stopped in. Your girls look incredible. Hopefully you’re happy with what you’re seeing from photos! ill bet you they yield pretty good.

I’m thinking you’re a tad late on the trellis, but it’ll be helpful to support the buds later. Who knows, if you do get some good upward growth then you’ll fill in the screen perfectly. Can’t wait to see how the buds form for you

Hey GDB, it’s been a minute since I’ve stopped in. Your girls look incredible. Hopefully you’re happy with what you’re seeing from photos! ill bet you they yield pretty good.

I’m thinking you’re a tad late on the trellis, but it’ll be helpful to support the buds later. Who knows, if you do get some good upward growth then you’ll fill in the screen perfectly. Can’t wait to see how the buds form for you
Hey, Chef! Thanks for stopping by. I am having fun but the wait is hard. :Rasta:

Hi GDB !!! I haven't been able to use over 5.5 grams per gallon. If I do I see bad reactions. But they seem to like it where I'm at so good enough I guess. Pulled 10.5 oz. off 1 plant dry so far so I'm content. Almost done with my grow. Think I'll take a week off before starting my next one. Harvesting Sucks !!! Sitting here trimming kills my back.

Hi GDB !!! I haven't been able to use over 5.5 grams per gallon. If I do I see bad reactions. But they seem to like it where I'm at so good enough I guess. Pulled 10.5 oz. off 1 plant dry so far so I'm content. Almost done with my grow. Think I'll take a week off before starting my next one. Harvesting Sucks !!! Sitting here trimming kills my back.
I with you on harvesting. It almost ruins the grow! :Rasta:

If you get a hold of the right strain you'll be able to go past 5.5 because the plant will demand it. I just grew a Chocolate Skunk auto that was a nutrient guzzler. She went all the way to 6.5 and was loving it!

That's what you get for growing them monsters. :rofl:

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on the TDs. It's 21 days post-flip and they are flowering along nicely. One is much fuller and larger than the other. I guess there's no explaining that. They're being fed 5.9 grams of Mega Crop and 1g of Sweet Candy. Not much to do now but water 'em and watch 'em...and wait. :Rasta:

P1030154.JPG

P1030156.JPG

Later.

Looking great GDB I predict a bountiful future for that tent!
Thanks, Havoc! I'm not getting any better at the waiting game though. I'm so glad I've got a second tent going to give me something else to do! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I'm looking for a little input from you experienced photo growers today, especially if you've run Tangerine Dreams.

My TDs are 25 days post-flip and, I think, progressing nicely. Thing is, I'm itching to get ready for my next photo grow! I want to germinate the seeds and get them in solo cups so that they will have at least had a few weeks to grow before I take the TDs down. I can put the solo cups in my auto tent to get them started.

The breeder says the TDs flower in 60 days. I know this can mean 60 or it can mean 80 or even more. Can anyone tell me how long their TDs took to flower?

I'm thinking I'd like to drop the new seeds when they have about 4 weeks to go. If 60 days flower for the TDs is realistic then I'm getting close to that point. If its not realistic, then what is?

I pumped about my next photo grow! I've got a couple of seeds that I've been aching to try. This time I will be trying to fill the tent with 4 plants in 5 gallon pots. I can do this now that I am an experienced photo grower. :Rasta:

I'll be running Ghost Train Haze, Super Silver Haze, Cosmic Lights and Grand Daddy Purple, all from 420 sponsor New420guyseeds. I hope they'll be watching and perhaps consider sending me a lighter or something. :laughtwo:

Any feedback is welcome!

Later.

After my own experience of having monsters in the veg tent, I’d say err on the side of your TDs taking longer. 80 days sounds safer to base the timeline on, imo.
Yes, I agree, my 55 day black sugar went 78 days! Ya just never know, of the comparative grow I believe only one grower went the actual 55-60 days.
Plus I start my flowering count when the plant starts to show preflowers, not when I switched the light schedule so that makes the days different.

Hello growers. I did an update on my auto grow journal yesterday and noted that I had not done one in while, neither there nor here. (By the way, the auto tent grow has been kinda nutty, but that's my other thread.)

As for this grow, I really haven't had much to report since I flipped these Tangerine Dreams. I guess that's a good thing. The TDs are at 32 days post-flip (92 days overall). I haven't done much since I flipped them other than water them and tuck leaves under buds. Both are still being fed around 5.9g Mega Crop and 1g of Sweet Candy. I plan to add 1g of Bud Explosion to the mix at around 50 days post-flip.

That's it. That's all I've been doing, and I assume this is the norm for a photo grow. Ho Hum. :Rasta:

On the positive side (sort of), this lack of any demands from the photos has left me plenty of time to deal with the 4 sq. foot circus that my auto tent has become! :laughtwo: BWT, the TDs may soon get a guest tent-mate. The Blue Dream'atic in my auto tent is acting suspiciously, like she's a photo not an auto. She hasn't thrown a single pistil at day 47. If she gets to day 60 with no pistils then into the flower tent she goes!

Here are a few pics. One thing that stands out to me is how the small TD (on the right) is producing buds that seem heftier than those on the larger one. I'm not sure these pics show the difference, but the tops of the buds on the smaller plant are hairier and slightly darker in hue than the tops of the large plant's buds. However, both seem to be producing nicely.

P1030188.JPG

P1030187.JPG

That's all for now.

One planet, one people, one love.

Later!

Back
Top Bottom