GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

I found placing my pot on a towel to reverse wick helped dry the pot up a bit quicker. I don't know if that is something that might help you with the CL, GDB.

I found placing my pot on a towel to reverse wick helped dry the pot up a bit quicker. I don't know if that is something that might help you with the CL, GDB.
Thanks Carmen. But my aim is not to dry her quickly. In fact, I'm guessing the slower the better. And I'm not trying to let her get totally dry. That's why I'll be giving her bits of water on top. I just want to give her a break from the constant moist soil generated by the swick. Not going for a wet/dry cycle but more of a wet/damp cycle. :Rasta:

Hello all and Happy Easter Sunday!

It's Day 39 for the New Trick "trio" (minus the Cosmic Lights, which has chosen to pursue a solo career, at least temporarily).

The three flippables will get their first 12 hours of darkness at lights-out tonight. Convenient. Flip Day 1 will be April 1st!

Forty days old is when I wanted to flip 'em and, amazingly, that's when it will happen. It's just as I "planned" it, and that doesn't happen too often. :)

The Blue Cindy is the tallest at 10.5 inches. The LB is 8.5 inches. And the HL brings up the rear at 7.5 inches. I don't plan on doing any more bending on these plants (that could change if the BC goes crazy during her stretch), so I'll be able to monitor their stretch fairly accurately.

NT 3-31-24 D39 tent.jpg

CL will be exiled to the 4x4 tent for an "attitude adjustment." :Rasta:

-------------------------------

The Phase II babies remain in the 2x2 nursery on their 3rd day above soil. I'm still uncertain about the Cap Junky (second from right). Sometimes she looks like she's going to pull through and other times not so much. I haven't dropped another CJ seed yet for fear that the first one will survive and leave me with 5 seedlings. Don't want that to happen.

I'm calling tomorrow Day 1 for these babies (again, conveniently on Apr. 1st).

NT P2 3-31-24 3 days above.jpg

That's all I've got for today.

I've been here by myself all week long and it's been a blast! However, this afternoon I'll be going to pick up the Mrs. from the airport. She's returning from a week-long vacay in South Carolina visiting her bestie. I hope she had fun because I damn sure did!

Thanks for stopping by!

PEACE

Hello all and Happy Easter Sunday!

It's Day 39 for the New Trick "trio" (minus the Cosmic Lights, which has chosen to pursue a solo career, at least temporarily).

The three flippables will get their first 12 hours of darkness at lights-out tonight. Convenient. Flip Day 1 will be April 1st!

Forty days old is when I wanted to flip 'em and, amazingly, that's when it will happen. It's just as I "planned" it, and that doesn't happen too often. :)

The Blue Cindy is the tallest at 10.5 inches. The LB is 8.5 inches. And the HL brings up the rear at 7.5 inches. I don't plan on doing any more bending on these plants (that could change if the BC goes crazy during her stretch), so I'll be able to monitor their stretch fairly accurately.

NT 3-31-24 D39 tent.jpg

CL will be exiled to the 4x4 tent for an "attitude adjustment." :Rasta:

The Phase II babies remain in the 2x2 nursery on their 3rd above soil. I'm still uncertain about the Cap Junky (second from right). Sometimes she looks like she's going to pull through and other times not so much. I haven't dropped another CJ seed yet for fear that the first one will survive and leave me with 5 seedlings. Don't want that to happen.

I'm calling tomorrow Day 1 for these babies (again, conveniently on Apr. 1st).

NT P2 3-31-24 3 days above.jpg

That's all I've got for today.

I've been here by myself all week long and it's been a blast! However, this afternoon I'll be going to pick up the Mrs. from the airport. She's returning from a week-long vacay in South Carolina visiting her bestie. I hope she had fun because I damn sure did!

Thanks for stopping by!

PEACE
Plants & most seedlings looking good & hope the CL likes it drier & top fed

Looks as if the yellow came outta the babies 👍
Yep. That only took a few hours under the light. I believe they were yellow because they were born into pitch-black darkness.

Happy Easter brother and good reunion!
Happy Easter to you too Stone!

It will be a good reunion! When she's away I'm good for about 5 days, then I start to miss her.:love:

1711897083525.png
Happy Easter ! Plant on brother :slide:
Happy Easter to you too Smoke!

I'm having a traditional Easter dinner today. Rabbit and hard-boiled eggs! (IJK) 😁

Have a Happy Easter, Mr&Mrs. GDB..👍

Have a Happy Easter, Mr&Mrs. GDB..👍
Same to you and yours, Carcass!

The Mrs. and I just got home from the airport. True to form, she came in the house and about 5 minutes later was sweeping up the fern droppings on the back porch. Next, she'll start dusting.

Every time she's been away, she comes home acting like she lives with the biggest slob on the planet! 😁

Back
Top Bottom