GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Give the cosmic lights some Superthrive or something for roots.
They are sad. :Namaste:
What are you feeding everyone now?
Until KB arrives?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I put mycos in their rooting plugs and in their solos. Since they been in the solos I've also given them some Root Ruckus (more mycos, humic acid and organic kelp).

I haven't fed them anything. They're in Roots Organic Lush soil, which usually is good for at least a few months.

I put mycos in their rooting plugs and in their solos. Since they been in the solos I've also given them some Root Ruckus (more mycos, humic acid and organic kelp).

I haven't fed them anything. They're in Roots Organic Lush soil, which usually is good for at least a few months.
I thought it was Coco. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Cosmic Lights (3rd from left) continues to pout.
I grew a Northern Lights that looked like that from sprout to harvest..she was just never a happy plant..I never did figure out why she grew that way...her buds came out ok, though..

So the Cosmic Lights may do fine, even if she stays droopy...although I'm thinking she'll probably perk up
at transplant time...or the day after.👍

She looks pouty but she doesn't look unhappy, she's got a pretty canopy and the leaves are green. Maybe she's just gonna spring on that ultimate surprise grow for you..the kind that make your mouth drop an eyes pop. 💎🎉💘
I agree Jiggi.

It's Day 15, way to early to draw any conclusions about how she'll end up based on how she looks now! :Rasta:

I grew a Northern Lights that looked like that from sprout to harvest..she was just never a happy plant..I never did figure out why she grew that way...her buds came out ok, though..

So the Cosmic Lights may do fine, even if she stays droopy...although I'm thinking she'll probably perk up
at transplant time...or the day after.👍
Hmm. Northern Lights is one of the parents of Cosmic Lights. 🧐

I agree with you about the transplant. I'd be surprised if she keeps sagging after she gets some more soil beneath her.

Omg I’m a little bit zooted, and whenever I get to that tingly zoot inner vibe I legit think of you, Black!

True Story.
My bad.

I just recently moved to the Dark Side. There's a learning curve involved with these mind-control powers I've got now. :Rasta:

Hello all.

It's Day 15 for the New Trick babies and the Cosmic Lights (3rd from left) continues to pout.

NT babies 3-7-24 D15.JPG

She's drinking. She was nearly full yesterday and is nearly dry today. Clearly, she's ready for some more foot space.

I watered them all this morning and when they nearly dry out they'll be up-potted. I hope the KoolBloom nutes get here on time for the up-pot. If not, I'll have to go with something else.

My coco adventure is about to begin.

Woof! Woof!

--------------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE
:cheer:

Hello all.

It's Day 16 for the New Trick babies and they've been moved to new quarters!

NT babies 3-8-24 D16 uppot.JPG

They're all in 3 gallon pots and to me the 5x5 tent makes them look even smaller than that.

The Cosmic Lights was looking good this morning. She was upright and damn near praying. But now she's back left and back to sagging. Next to her is the Blue Cindy. Both of them got Grow Dots @ the "heavy" feed rate of 3 tsps per gallon of soil.

Front left is the Lemon Bubble and to her right is the Hash Lover. They will be raised on Strive 2-part nutrients.

Let's see if the Cosmic Lights perks up!

-------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Day 17 for the New Trick babies.

I was hoping for more joy now that the babies have new pots but the Cosmic Lights (back left) remains grumpy.

The CL looks a tad better than she did this morning, but she still needs improvement. I remain convinced that she'll get with the program shortly.

New Trick babies 3-9-24 D17.JPG

---------------------------------

Looked what showed up one friggin' day late!

KBloom day late.jpg

Yesterday, I also finally got an answer to the question I had about FOOP organic nutrients. I got 2 sets of that on a BOGO sale and they're still unopened.

So now I have 2 lines of nutrients on hand that I have never used. For me, that's a hard itch not to scratch. I may end up starting Phase II of this grow a little earlier than I had planned! :Rasta:

Thank you for being there/here.

PEACE

So now I have 2 lines of nutrients on hand that I have never used.
Maybe use the GH nutes when the Grow Dots run out of gas in 60 days or so...?

Sorry CL is still a droopy one..although she does look a little better than a few days ago, but still not quite right...

Hello all.

It's Day 17 for the New Trick babies.

I was hoping for more joy now that the babies have new pots but the Cosmic Lights (back left) remains grumpy.

The CL looks a tad better than she did this morning, but she still needs improvement. I remain convinced that she'll get with the program shortly.

New Trick babies 3-9-24 D17.JPG

Looked what showed up one friggin' day late!

KBloom day late.jpg

Yesterday, I also finally got an answer to the question I had about FOOP organic nutrients. I got 2 sets of that on a BOGO sale and they're still unopened.

So now I have 2 lines of nutrients on hand that I have never used. For me, that's a hard itch not to scratch. I may end up starting Phase II of this grow a little earlier than I had planned! :Rasta:

Thank you for being there/here.

PEACE
looking good in there 2 different new nutes, time to experiment

Maybe use the GH nutes when the Grow Dots run out of gas in 60 days or so...?

Sorry CL is still a droopy one..although she does look a little better than a few days ago, but still not quite right...
That's a good idea!

So when do you calculate that Day 60 will arrive, and will it be the same as my Day 60 calculation?

I coming up with 43 days from now. What do you get? 😆

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

It's Day 18 for the New Trick babies and their 3rd day in the 5x5 tent under the Phlizon FD8000.

The problem child Cosmic Lights remains steadfast. Her new mantra: "Put me in a bigger pot. Put me in a bigger tent. Feed me a bunch of Grow Dots. Put me under a brighter light. Don't matter. I'll act right when I'm damn good and ready."

Honestly, she does look a little better as each day passes but she doesn't look like I want her to.

Cosmic Lights 3-10-24 D18 (3).JPG

Lemon Bubble:
Lemon Bubble 3-10-24 D18 (4).JPG

Hash Lover:
Hash Lover 3-10-24 D18 (1).JPG

Blue Cindy:
Blue Cindy 3-10-24 D18 (2).JPG

Based on the water level indicators, the swick bases are functioning on all but the Lemon Bubble. Her water indicator says her base is still full. The bases on the other 3 plants say they're about 1/2 empty.

I'm not sure if that moisture is reaching the roots yet or whether it's just keeping the bottom sections of these pots moist. I suspect I'll see some sort of growth spurts when the game is really on. (Will I, @LKABudMan?)

The Cosmic Lights is one of my fav strains and she's been discontinued. This current plant is from the last seed I had for her. She can act out all she wants as long as she stays alive and grows. If I can just get to the place where I can get some decent cuts from her and I'll be somewhat happy! 🙂

Thanks for looking in and have yourselves a pleasant, relaxing Sunday!

PEACE

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

It's Day 18 for the New Trick babies and their 3rd day in the 5x5 tent under the Phlizon FD8000.

The problem child Cosmic Lights remains steadfast. Her new mantra: "Put me in a bigger pot. Put me in a bigger tent. Feed me a bunch of Grow Dots. Put me under a brighter light. Don't matter. I'll act right when I'm damn good and ready."

Honestly, she does look a little better as each day passes but she doesn't look like I want her to.

Cosmic Lights 3-10-24 D18 (3).JPG

Lemon Bubble:
Lemon Bubble 3-10-24 D18 (4).JPG

Hash Lover:
Hash Lover 3-10-24 D18 (1).JPG

Blue Cindy:
Blue Cindy 3-10-24 D18 (2).JPG

Based on the water level indicators, the swick bases are functioning on all but the Lemon Bubble. Her water indicator says her base is still full. The bases on the other 3 plants say they're about 1/2 empty.

I'm not sure if that moisture is reaching the roots yet or whether it's just keeping the bottom sections of these pots moist. I suspect I'll see some sort of growth spurts when the game is really on. (Will I, @LKABudMan?)

The Cosmic Lights is one of my fav strains and she's been discontinued. This current plant is from the last seed I had for her. She can act out all she wants as long as she stays alive and grows. If I can just get to the place where I can get some decent cuts from her and I'll be somewhat happy! 🙂

Thanks for looking in and have yourselves a pleasant, relaxing Sunday!

PEACE
they do look happy & healthy hopefully the CL catchs up & you can get your cuttings

looking good in there 2 different new nutes, time to experiment
Phase II, con. New nutes & used soil FTW! :Rasta:

Hello again gang.

I've been skimming back through this journal as I read incoming comments and I found this:

Oh, the hell with it. The coco I have is pre-buffered. I'm not going to buffer it again. But I will make sure to include calmag in my feeds from the outset.
So when I transplanted and fed the babies the other day did I remember to add calmag to the feed?

Fuck a duck! :lot-o-toke:

(Please excuse my language.)

Back
Top Bottom