Giveaway: Mars Hydro FC 3000 Samsung lm301 LED

Hey @SmokeSara

The sp250s are going well. Really like that you have added the dimmer on the Sp250 new batch like the 3000s (I thought you guys sent me a 3000 by accident... Excitement and disappointment all at once lol)

I had family members coming back from another country so I had to quarantine away from my plants for 14 days. Had to let them grow on their own.... They went nuts in hight! Seemed to handle the close distance though so pretty happy with that as my hps setups would have burnt them to crisp.

I still owe you an hps vs your leds.... That'll be coming up this fall on YouTube. Excited to see how the results turn out.

Hope all is well and thanks for the cummunity love though giveaways! #MarsHydroFC3000Tester

*flower pics have 6 weeks left to finish, should turn out nice.

Attachments

• 20200816_214131.jpg
    20200816_214131.jpg
    875 KB · Views: 66
  • 20200818_045456.jpg
    20200818_045456.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200818_045507.jpg
    20200818_045507.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 20200818_051515.jpg
    20200818_051515.jpg
    996.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200818_045751.jpg
    20200818_045751.jpg
    757.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 20200818_045527.jpg
    20200818_045527.jpg
    898.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200818_045521.jpg
    20200818_045521.jpg
    590.4 KB · Views: 71
When is the FC series light available to purchase? I see it on the site but is it shipping yet?
The only one left in the US is the FC4800. If you buy it now, you can ship it right away. The other two models are now in pre-sale. Canada still has plenty in stock

Hey @SmokeSara

The sp250s are going well. Really like that you have added the dimmer on the Sp250 new batch like the 3000s (I thought you guys sent me a 3000 by accident... Excitement and disappointment all at once lol)

I had family members coming back from another country so I had to quarantine away from my plants for 14 days. Had to let them grow on their own.... They went nuts in hight! Seemed to handle the close distance though so pretty happy with that as my hps setups would have burnt them to crisp.

I still owe you an hps vs your leds.... That'll be coming up this fall on YouTube. Excited to see how the results turn out.

Hope all is well and thanks for the cummunity love though giveaways! #MarsHydroFC3000Tester

*flower pics have 6 weeks left to finish, should turn out nice.
Autumn is coming soon, isn't it? Look forward to your video :theband:

The only one left in the US is the FC4800. If you buy it now, you can ship it right away. The other two models are now in pre-sale. Canada still has plenty in stock
Does this flower a 4x4 or a 5x5?

@SmokeSara #MarsHydroFC3000Tester
Newb grower, but first thing I did was get some #Marshydro equipment! Love your support of 420magazine and look forward to potentially test driving your new lights!!
Hello 420 magazine members~ :love:

Do you want to test mars hydro new light - FC3000 led grow light? Here comes the chance for every one now.:theband:

Pls follow up the below rules to go right way:

1. You will post at least 3 real plants grow photos/videos and show mars hydro light. (mars Hydro tent, shirt, glasses, antismell bag are also acceptable)
2. Write your real comment /grow experience/growtips of mars light growing.
3. Tag @SmokeSara & add hash tag #MarsHydroFC3000Tester in each post.
4. You will know who’s the winner and see officially announcement on Aug.23rd.
5. Winner need to start a new grow journal to record the growing with FC3000

Thx ya all for your kindly support and feel free to share & invite more friends to enter this giveaway,wish you good luck!
:party::party::party:
Hello 420 magazine members~ :love:

Do you want to test mars hydro new light - FC3000 led grow light? Here comes the chance for every one now.:theband:

Pls follow up the below rules to go right way:

1. You will post at least 3 real plants grow photos/videos and show mars hydro light. (mars Hydro tent, shirt, glasses, antismell bag are also acceptable)
2. Write your real comment /grow experience/growtips of mars light growing.
3. Tag @SmokeSara & add hash tag #MarsHydroFC3000Tester in each post.
4. You will know who’s the winner and see officially announcement on Aug.23rd.
5. Winner need to start a new grow journal to record the growing with FC3000

Thx ya all for your kindly support and feel free to share & invite more friends to enter this giveaway,wish you good luck!
:party::party::party:

i have no Mars products, so this isnt open to me? Seems a bit unfair
It's not unfair. This isn't a 420mag thing, it's a Mars Hydro giveaway. Sara often thanks her customers with great contests. It's a marketing ploy that keeps us engaged and buzzing (no pun intended) about their new products and sales. We love it!

It said open to everyone. Just saying not EVERYONE jas their products for pics. Maybe I can photoshop something together. Brb
Of course, you can use Photoshop, which is allowed if you want to participate:)

Giveaways will end on the 22nd, and we'll be announcing the winners on the 23rd, so please hurry up if you do not join yet :yahoo:

Hi there @SmokeSara and fellow gardeners. I’d like to put my hand up to be a #MarsHydroFC3000Tester - an opportunity too good to miss!
Mars sent us this stealth tote which arrived on the day of our first harvest. It has been surprisingly useful!
I have one of these coming up for harvest within the next couple of weeks too.
A 40W veg light, I kid you not. A Mars win would be Oh-so-good!
Another reason for LEDs right there.
:thanks: Sara for another great giveaway.
:goodluck: Peeps.

Thank you @SmokeSara for the chance to test your light FC3000. I would love to be a #MarsHydroFC3000Tester and see what your light can do.
It's currently outdoor season here, so I can only show outdoor plants, but I've added a couple of pics of earlier indoor grows.

Banana on day 5 of flower. This is a competition grow and I can't wait to see this massive girl at harvest time. She's been quadlined, and measured 70 cm before the flower stretch 5 days ago.

Dark Devil Auto 2. This sweet smelling lady has been quadlined at a single node.

Dark Devil Auto 1. She was stunted as a seedling and replaced by DD2, then she came back and is now flowering beautifully.

The great Mars anti-smell bag serves as my seed bank. It's packed!
I currently cooperate with Barney's Farm, Royal Queen Seeds, and Sweet Seeds, and that's the breeds I will grow in the near future. The indoor season starts soon, and I'm really excited to put my tent back up again and start to germinate.

Glue Gelato Auto from Barney's Farm

Royal Creamatic from Royal Queen Seeds

Back
Top Bottom