Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I usually hit rosin in the evening, and do flower during the day, but I have no set rules. :headbanger:

Good thing too! I just hit the rosin at 12:30 pm. LMAO! It’s another ‘perspective’ moment. Just proves ya can’t take anything I say seriously...seriously! :rofl: I’m stoned...disregard.

Oh I’m so glad you liked it!! I’ve got a lot to learn but my first squeeze turned out fantastic and will only improve from here!!
Here’s a few more greasy pictures! I really can’t wait to try this press out more and really appreciate the art of rosin!

I’d definitely hit that!

Good thing too! I just hit the rosin at 12:30 pm. LMAO! It’s another ‘perspective’ moment. Just proves ya can’t take anything I say seriously...seriously! :rofl: I’m stoned...disregard.
LOL!! :rofl:

I’d definitely hit that!
Ahhh yeaaa. It smokes like a dream and hits like a train! I can’t wait to squash some of the critical I have flowering right now!

I say that all the time...”I wonder how this will squeeze?” LOL!

* Edit: It still fascinates me and I’ve been doing it for about 3.5 years. When I first saw it I thought, “why didn’t I think of that?” Duh...

Got through a few pages of this an I cannot believe I have not tried this.
So you got 1.66 grams of Dab out of 5 grams of cannabis, wow, that's around 130 grams per pound. When I make FECO, my normal runs do approx 60 plus grams, so I can double that and then use the bags to make X amount of FECO. Fuck that is awesome!
Got to give this a try. I think I smoked Dab once, but don't remember what I though of it.
Can this be used to make shit to go into those vape pins?

Got through a few pages of this an I cannot believe I have not tried this.
So you got 1.66 grams of Dab out of 5 grams of cannabis, wow, that's around 130 grams per pound. When I make FECO, my normal runs do approx 60 plus grams, so I can double that and then use the bags to make X amount of FECO. Fuck that is awesome!
Got to give this a try. I think I smoked Dab once, but don't remember what I though of it.
Can this be used to make shit to go into those vape pins?

I’ve never tried but I’m sure it could be combined with glycerol or whatever is in those particular vape pens. Or, you can just vape it straight in any vaporizer made for oil...I think.

Oh I’m so glad you liked it!! I’ve got a lot to learn but my first squeeze turned out fantastic and will only improve from here!!
Here’s a few more greasy pictures! I really can’t wait to try this press out more and really appreciate the art of rosin!
Nice! what temp and time was that. I would back off the temp some, but I imagine there is some variance in controllers and plates.

Hiya MrT!

I guess it's about time I stuck my head in here subbed up. I know Dutchie is tickled pink with his new press, so much so he had Dabpress sponsor his wedding. Dabs for all the wedding guests!
It's great to meet you!
a press is better than a toaster or sliced bread.

Nice! what temp and time was that. I would back off the temp some, but I imagine there is some variance in controllers and plates.

210’F for 2:45. They say you can do 220 for flower but I stayed a bit lower. I will be trying different temps for each chemovar though since all will react differently and yield different each time depending on strain and RH!

210’F for 2:45. They say you can do 220 for flower but I stayed a bit lower. I will be trying different temps for each chemovar though since all will react differently and yield different each time depending on strain and RH!
play with it some, with my first press I did 210 at 130 for just about everything, the 2nd press has more pressure and I am really liking stuff at 175 for 2-230 depending on bud age....but every press and tastes are different, enjoy playing with it.

Awesome thanks man! I’ll definitely be playing with temps and times to see what works best and find the sweet spot for each chemovar! I’ve got a friend bringing me some heavy hitting blueberry this weekend so I’m excited to press that!
I am finishing off my BB auto I grew that was a whoppign 20g dry, but produced a nice white chalky rosin. Just had some tonight cut 50/50 with cbd from terp gorilla. The BB was pressed at 175 for 130, or it would dry out too much longer than that....great taste by itself.

and also, try different bags. I think each press/plate combo likes or prefers a differnet shape bag.

This is how I make my amber oil.

This make a wonderful lite amber oil, very clean. I have a distiller that I recapture the alcohol so my cost are reduced to produce it.

The distiller

Some of the bottles with the oil and alcohol

The finished FECO, 68 grams.

Ahhh, nice color

This batch was made with 6 zip of smokable buds, 8 zips of bud I did not want to trim, mostly popcorn and airy buds, and 3 zips of sugar leaf trim from my Barneys Farm LSD grow. Made some very high THC oil.

I have since made another batch of oil using the crop from my BF LSD Monster Crop grow. Wellness dose 0.2 ml per day, and even though I have been taken this same amount of the same strain oil I still get a morning buz. It is so good and I have enough for another 60 plus gram run.

Hiya MrT!

I guess it's about time I stuck my head in here subbed up. I know Dutchie is tickled pink with his new press, so much so he had Dabpress sponsor his wedding. Dabs for all the wedding guests!
It's great to meet you!

I think I’d much prefer to get a dab at a wedding...what a great idea!

Welcome MrSauga! Congratulations on MOTM win too. The more the merrier. As you can tell, some of us get pretty excited over rosin...I know I do.

Back
Top Bottom