Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

I had an idea a while back that I haven't had a chance to try. Just thought I throw it out here. What if you grow an indica and let it ripen until it's almost completely amber. That should give you the maximum CBN content you can get during the grow part. Then cure it badly (in the light, too warm, things like that) which should increase the CBN even further. If you make capsules from that you should have some serious anti-insomia meds, no?
I was talking to Ms Stank about that and wanting to try it. I think I will do it with one of the strains here in the perpetual. The only controls I think I would need to really test it is a baseline normal grow with the same lineage. So if I can get a good Northern Lights or Purple Kush, take a clone off it and grow that out like you mentioned. Let it go amber and cure badly and compare the effects to the same plant (mom), grown under the same lights and in the same soil. Definitely worth exploring and seeing if it works. I have a few pure indicas or almost pure indicas coming up in the perpetual I can try it with.

I was talking to Ms Stank about that and wanting to try it. I think I will do it with one of the strains here in the perpetual. The only controls I think I would need to really test it is a baseline normal grow with the same lineage. So if I can get a good Northern Lights or Purple Kush, take a clone off it and grow that out like you mentioned. Let it go amber and cure badly and compare the effects to the same plant (mom), grown under the same lights and in the same soil. Definitely worth exploring and seeing if it works. I have a few pure indicas or almost pure indicas coming up in the perpetual I can try it with.
Please keep me updated with the results of that test! You can PM me if you want. I'll be trying it later this year when I grow my next indica. I'll probably go with coconut oil and capsules, with lecithin if I go the oral route or without if I go south.

Plants are looking pretty frosty for a noob like me! GG's look pretty happy too

Thanks Dooby! I appreciate that.

I hope you find the right mix. That’s certainly much more scientific than what I did. It’ll be a good grow. I’ll definitely be watching that one.

Please keep me updated with the results of that test! You can PM me if you want. I'll be trying it later this year when I grow my next indica. I'll probably go with coconut oil and capsules, with lecithin if I go the oral route or without if I go south.

I will definitely keep you posted. Going to be a bit. I don't pop the Northern Lights bean until Next Monday and the Purple Kush has a month or two til I drop her.

Keep us all updated bud.

GPT, you're gonna be surprised once they start bulking up! my experience shows me that the numbers always come out similar once your technique is down. They look extremely frosty and well developed for being where they're at ;) Would definitely love me a bi-fecta between your GG and the Rasp. Cough ;)

I'm definitely liking the propagation of your GG clones. They are filling the fine mould of fine plantage xD

GPT, you're gonna be surprised once they start bulking up! my experience shows me that the numbers always come out similar once your technique is down. They look extremely frosty and well developed for being where they're at ;) Would definitely love me a bi-fecta between your GG and the Rasp. Cough ;)

I'm definitely liking the propagation of your GG clones. They are filling the fine mould of fine plantage xD

Hi shorti! Thank you for that. I hope I am surprised. They do look really pretty just smaller than I hoped. Oh well, I’m going to be happy no matter what. I really do want to try some breeding, but that’s a little down the road for me. Thanks again shorti!

Hi gang. Another quick update this morning before I head out. A few months ago I gave two GG clones to another medical patient close to me. Well, his first grow is complete and he’s asked me to come see...and help trim naturally...:reading420magazine:. So, this morning I’m driving to his place. I hope you all have a wonderful 420 kinda day! Enjoy!

Just got home from trimming at a friends house. I’m beat! Here’s a few pictures...not very good pictures, but for his first grow, I’m proud of him. He listened to me from the beginning and I’ve helped him a little bit along the way. Mostly by phone, but he really did it By himself. How would you like to have grown Grandpa Glue on your first grow? :bravo:

When I got home I made my 3rd batch of 30 canna capsules from my last oil run. There’s enough for a few more batches so it’ll go back in the fridge.

“The Amber Delights!” Enjoy!

Looking like some healthy meds

Yes sir! Thanks!

Anyone know what size drill bit fits a 00 capsule? I'll be making my own holder this weekend. I can always check when I get home but thot I'd ask!

I’ve never thought about it, but a homemade holder is an excellent idea. I’m thinking close to 1/4” but that’s a guesstimate. Oh hell, now you got me curious...I’m headed to the shop. I’ll let you know in 20. :cool:

Yes sir! Thanks!

I’ve never thought about it, but a homemade holder is an excellent idea. I’m thinking close to 1/4” but that’s a guesstimate. Oh hell, now you got me curious...I’m headed to the shop. I’ll let you know in 20. :cool:
I was thinking slightly bigger than 1/4".......I was thinking possibly a 5/16"

Back
Top Bottom