Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

LOL, no offense at all! I grow some mighty ugly younguns. :laughtwo: This was May 3rd:

DSCN7536.JPG

So, you're saying there's hope for me? :battingeyelashes:

Ladies look excellent. Hmm Gray, maybe you should give Double Thai a try in the future, I wonder how this strain performs indoor :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wanted a Double Thai in this last order but Herbie's didn't even list it. :straightface: I wonder if it's still being offered ...

awesome update/posts

They all look great GT, I'm partial to the Tikal. I love the training you do.

looking great, GT...:thumb: reps..

Nice looking bush there Gray!
Ummm...you know what I mean.

My goodness, Graytail, you grow some shiny and shapely medicine! I'm embarrassed I wasn't already subbed in, I tend to neglect social media, but I won't be missing out now!

Thanks a ton, fellow growers! :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks:

Another question - Ace or Cannabiogen? Similar genetics...any difference in quality?

No difference in quality that I know of. They have many of the same original landrace genetics, but their breeding is relatively independent, I believe.

i had great dealings with ACE and especially Luis too..i recommended them after my 1st order.

I'll leave this clip here as an introduction to what Ace does:

Ah yeah just discovered one thing when watching another interview with Luis. That's for all you indica lovers out there, they released Hash Plant x Bubba Kush cross :tokin:

Thanks for that clip! I had a couple of exchanges with him elsewhere on the interwebs about my purple Panama pheno. It's nice to see video of him. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I think he monitors this journal when he checks the online grows. High Luis! I hope you had a bump in Panama interest in the past year! I love the Tikal, too - can't wait to taste another great Central American strain!

I've bin taling with Luis all afternoon via emails....trying to get another order done but my pc keeps saying internet explorer can't open the web page cuz it's not there or has moved etc....pain in the ass. i've bin trying all afternoon ,same thing every time. Oh well, at least the first one with the Zamal Hash seeds went thru OK.

did you reboot your computer? :)

google this: three dead trolls internet help desk

When I first sent this to my crew they lost it.

google this: three dead trolls internet help desk

When I first sent this to my crew they lost it.

Screamed with laughter! :rofl: Just what this room needed. I grabbed that one for the Spot too. They made a nice pair. "12 o'clock flasher"! LMAO!

Laughter is some of the best medicine.

I find it's one of those unexpected benefits of the site. I come here often to laugh with the guys. Such relief in humor! :laughtwo:

They have an impressive catalogue. Mmmmmm. I think one of my future cycles should have at least one segment dedicated to Ace. I need to budget.

:passitleft:

You look through their catalogue and your mouth actually waters. Tell me that didn't happen to each and every one of you.

Come on - own up! :laughtwo: :love:

Alright. This was a fun start to the day. The catalogue, the company, the buzz. Time for my walk. Later guys. :kisstwo: :love:

Good news on the 870 watts of LED in a 4x4 with only 50cfm of air exchange!

I ... ahem ... still had my heater going, keeping temps in the low 80s no matter what. Oops. I hadn't unplugged it because the concrete walls were still quite cold from winter frost. Competing with that, the heater was usually only able to get the room to 82, so I assumed it would cut off. BUT ... I forgot I had set it to 84 to be sure it heated well. So with the 870 watts of LED the heater was able to overcome the concrete cold sink and get the temp to a solid 84. :laughtwo:

I unplugged it and temps dropped to 79, with ambient intake at 73. Very impressive. I may be able to run the full 1000 watts. :slide:

[Edit] And the 100x3s aren't known for running especially cool.

I

You look through their catalogue and your mouth actually waters. Tell me that didn't happen to each and every one of you.

Come on - own up! :laughtwo: :love:

True story. I have at least half their catalog at this point :)

I unplugged it and temps dropped to 79, with ambient intake at 73. Very impressive. I may be able to run the full 1000 watts. :slide:

No surprise on the reflectors ;) Higher end diodes and drivers cost more, but they are far more efficient at delivering PAR/w, which also translates to much less heat. Cheaper diodes and drivers cannot in any way compete with better quality, more efficient ones. There is much more variation in diodes, than drivers though.

Gotta love the passion Luis has for what he is doing...and he does it so well. :Namaste:

Good news on the 870 watts of LED in a 4x4 with only 50cfm of air exchange!

I ... ahem ... still had my heater going, keeping temps in the low 80s no matter what. Oops. I hadn't unplugged it because the concrete walls were still quite cold from winter frost. Competing with that, the heater was usually only able to get the room to 82, so I assumed it would cut off. BUT ... I forgot I had set it to 84 to be sure it heated well. So with the 870 watts of LED the heater was able to overcome the concrete cold sink and get the temp to a solid 84. :laughtwo:

Laughing with you Graytail. :rofl: Can you get away with calling it a "senior moment"?

I'm excited about the potential in Graytail's Land 'O Light. :slide:

I
True story. I have at least half their catalog at this point :)

Wow Smokey! Can I borrow your seed budget for a couple months? :laughtwo: Lucky you.

Back
Top Bottom