Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Greytail they look like crystalline jewels. How lovely.

hey G, im between strains for my next sativa run, it would be nice if you guys guided me towards the better choice (for me). I like my sativa trip strong to the point where my brain feels like it's vibrating, the creative high is good too but i like the more train of thoughty kind of buzz which disorients you and then makes you extremely focus .. and then lost again. Kind of paranoia inside paper.

i only had 1 herb like that before, totally unknown strain i bought from a johnny and it was the best week of my life. any sativa i tried after that kinda feels the same, like god's coffee, but never had that psychedelic trip again since that day :dreamy:

edit: wow. i was writting a reply when you were posting that magnificent beast, it looks like christmas man... 10/10

she's kind of everywhere but in a very good way :laughtwo:

Ah, that sounds right up Conradino's alley. He loves the trippy bright sativas.

Africans would be good - a Durban Poison or cross for instance. I'm waiting to see some member reviews of Zamaldelica from Ace - supposed to be Very trippy - also Ace Malawi. SLH and Amnesia have a reputation for that kind of high, I think. SLH is a great strain - never saw a bad one, never a bad review. Some East Asian sativas are pretty special. Destroyer is half Meao Thai. :cheesygrinsmiley: But it doesn't have that paranoiac edgy high. SLH was the closest I had to that. It ran close to 18 brix IIRC, and even then it made me edgy, and I'm not usually bothered by that scary racy rush.

SLH is truly a great choice. I like the greenhouse pheno but unfortunately it's always sold out and when they restock it goes sold out in days, just like barnes grape ape.

i'd really like to do C99 but havent done my research on breeders and phenos about it and i dont want to just blindly buy from somewhere judging from a pretty picture on the cover.

you guys have any input on who's who of the C99 world?

I ran Female Seeds Grapefruit a few times.

It wasn't particularly racey. Heheh, I let the last one run too long and it ambered pretty badly. You smoke this one and everything is fine, nice solid buzz ... lalala, happy ... and then sometime later you wake up. Huh? :straightface: Like a hammer. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have you tried Hazes in general? That seems to be the buzz you're looking for.

:laughtwo: yeah im familiar with the grape buzz, i was just saying that barneys grape goes out of stock right on the restock like SLH from greenhouse as they are somewhat of a signature from each of them. (that was probably poor english from my part i can see the confusion) :sorry:

ive had amnesia, ssh and g13. would like to try some more but you have no idea how hard it is to find these kind of herbs where i live :straightface: they were edgy like expected from a good haze but without that extra shaky effect like your vision is a bad movie filmed on a camera strapped on someone's shoulder. it was the classic energetic/paranoid high that makes you pause your friends while they're talking to say "sshh did you hear that?" :rofl:

how about the C99, never had it aswell but feeling a great urge to do it. yay or nay?

C99 is a solid reliable strain with a nice buzzy high. :thumb:

Grapefruit is a C99 pheno. :;):

C99 is a solid reliable strain with a nice buzzy high. :thumb:

Grapefruit is a C99 pheno. :;):

damn now i'm even more pissed cause its sold out

haze it is then

sorry for spamming your thread btw man, just high looking for strains.

That's like shoes shopping but for men right? cause that's how it feels, never .. enough .. seeds :rofl:

If you have another leggy Tangerine Dream, I'd advise you to top it several times. I've grown a few fast fluffy sativas and LST doesn't slow 'em up enough. I always end up with a twisted, saggy mass of fluff. :laughtwo: The one that really looked great at the end was the TD, and I had a particularly hazey one. My Chocolope hasn't popped up yet and she's a little overdue ... :straightface:

I would love to see a pic of one of your Tangerines if you have any. My last one was leggy but the buds came out pretty solid and dense. I have been debating on whether to top or not. I know what TD does but these tikal and chocolope, I have no idea but I bet they will be leggy too. I believe chocolope (DNA Genetics) is around a 90% sativa and Tikal is 75% so both of these are more sativa than tangerine dream I believe.

Since I have a second tent I planned on using as a veg tent but I'm not ready to start vegging the next run yet, I thought I would try an auto strain and just run it at 18/6 the whole way. This way I can still veg in it. Anyway I don't know if you've gone down this road yet but while looking for what to grow I found that Cannabiogen has an auto Destroyer out now (it's their only auto), so that is what I ordered. How was the buzz from your plant of the year?

Another beauty, GT! It looks flocked with sugar.

I'll be harvesting DestroyerCut2 on Monday, but I took some pics today. I cooked her a bit last week and that was enough to finish her off, and I think the Advanced LED DS XML 350 bleached her out a bit, too. :cheesygrinsmiley: She looks kinda gray. Anyway, she's had enough.

But what a good girl! :love:

DSCN74461.JPG

DSCN7447.JPG

DSCN7448.JPG

DSCN7450.JPG

DSCN7444.JPG

:Namaste:
Mornin Gray....nice Destroyer pics bud, but.....but.... where are her clothes? She's naked.Did all her leaves fade or....?Have a great day pal.....Duggs.

Mornin Gray....nice Destroyer pics bud, but.....but.... where are her clothes? She's naked.Did all her leaves fade or....?Have a great day pal.....Duggs.

:laughtwo: The bloom room warmed up and she got thirsty and I wasn't paying attention and ... well, it got ugly. So I had to trim all that off. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But hoo boy, she's frosty. :slide:

I would love to see a pic of one of your Tangerines if you have any. My last one was leggy but the buds came out pretty solid and dense. I have been debating on whether to top or not. I know what TD does but these tikal and chocolope, I have no idea but I bet they will be leggy too. I believe chocolope (DNA Genetics) is around a 90% sativa and Tikal is 75% so both of these are more sativa than tangerine dream I believe.

This was just a week or so before harvest. It hermied on me, so I had to take it a little early. But it was looking very promising!

DSCN3389.JPG

DSCN33914.JPG

hey G, im between strains for my next sativa run, it would be nice if you guys guided me towards the better choice (for me). I like my sativa trip strong to the point where my brain feels like it's vibrating, the creative high is good too but i like the more train of thoughty kind of buzz which disorients you and then makes you extremely focus .. and then lost again. Kind of paranoia inside paper.

i only had 1 herb like that before, totally unknown strain i bought from a johnny and it was the best week of my life. any sativa i tried after that kinda feels the same, like god's coffee, but never had that psychedelic trip again since that day :dreamy:

edit: wow. i was writting a reply when you were posting that magnificent beast, it looks like christmas man... 10/10

she's kind of everywhere but in a very good way :laughtwo:

That kind of trip sounds like what I get off edibles.

I have a low tolerance though, I get high 2-5 times a month :)

This was just a week or so before harvest. It hermied on me, so I had to take it a little early. But it was looking very promising!

DSCN3389.JPG

DSCN33914.JPG
Damn GT! That looks so much better than mine did. Was that in HB and did you top or do your LST method? I swear this time will be better in HB! Everytime I would feed them they would burn, pissed me off, I just couldn't figure out what they wanted. I was feeding them about once every 2 weeks at 1/2 strength with just water in between and they would burn every time. So that is the reason I wanted to re-do it HB.

Back
Top Bottom