GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks you guys!! I had to jump in while they had a HOT DANG DEAL!!! going on. Spend over $55 and get 7 awesome strains free ON TOP of whatever UFO's you shall get!! Add these to the 40 or so that I already have, some of which are of my own creation, and some of friend's, and local legendary strains, I think that I may have a great breeding program in place once again. Just gotta get that dang cave finished!!! As you all know, my dream is to be a known breeder, and for my strains to help atleast one patient, that would be my purpose on earth I believe. SteveH, I am sure without a doubt you would excel in breeding, you are very precise and observant, which is very detrimental in my opinion, and so is your green thumb, more than anything else. And Corey, you better get ready bud, gonna show you how them Chattahoochee fish fight my brother from another mother!!! Sorry you've been depressed my friend, don't know what's going on, but I know you will be fine, a country boy will survive bro!! I recently found out that a very influencial member here is a local boy too, and he is good as gold my friend, another redneck like us, hehe..And he is an avid MJ Activist, cool dude!! Well, I gotta go, baby is a cryin and stomach is a hollerin'!!
Peace and God bless!
GT:420:

That is an awesome deal! Thanks for the heads up! Good time to stock up!!!!

Hope all is well!! :high-five:

I havent posted in a while due to the severe depressed state that my mind is in but i just read your strain list and DANG GT!!!! We are going fishing after your harvest time for sure...mark my words brother. :)

hey guys if u are in northern cali i want to come with. I am getting a nice boat around 4:20 this year and will have a harvest right about the same time. gonna be a nice summer. lets get together.....

ohhh and I can totally feel u with little ones waking up at night, i got a few and my youngest is just now 3 and some change. Been a long road, make sure to charish all of it...

goin back to cali cali nah I dont think so! hey just wanted to drop you a line and invite you to my new grow GT and anyone else also!

My link is a dead end to my new journal again sorry! I just cant figure out how to paste the url in my signiture. I mean whos this earl cat anyway?? Ive heard of Elmer paste but Url? lol

Tnanks bro! I will do the same.

When will the rain end? I can't get a dry spell long enough to fix the cave....this is no good...and I'm now losing Nug of the Year....bummer

Aww sorry to hear about the rain stalling your work with the cave. How long has it been raining? As for the contest, there is still 10 days left, don't give up yet, anything is bound to happen.

LOL....been watchin too much politics last few days...and he told me that was one of his reasons for joining instead of just lurking around. he is definately interested in reading your story my friend, and voiced it to me before ...

Back
Top Bottom