Wonderful looking plant(s), @HashGirl!

I had fallen about 8 pages behind on your thread and had fun catching up yesterday.

Since the events of this grow are fresh in my mind, I'm sorry, but I can't help but to chuckle when I look at that Blueberry hanging there with the others. You must have been so happy to take her down.

Been there! I grew a DDA once that ended up about half that size! :Rasta:

BTW, who is the guitarist?

Congrats on another great harvest, HG!-
Your Amnesia did great, compared to mine...mine looked about like your Blueberry, but, according to my son, it's some ass kicking weed- there's just not much of it...

Wonderful looking plant(s), @HashGirl!

Thank you, GDB.

I had fallen about 8 pages behind on your thread and had fun catching up yesterday.

Since the events of this grow are fresh in my mind, I'm sorry, but I can't help but to chuckle when I look at that Blueberry hanging there with the others. You must have been so happy to take her down.

Been there! I grew a DDA once that ended up about half that size! :Rasta:

Yes, I was very happy to chop her down. We've tried growing Blueberry before and this was the only one that made it to harvest.

BTW, who is the guitarist?

My husband. Although, he might disagree. He has been playing on his own for years but mainly just messing about. He started taking lessons in August as he has decided that he wants to learn how to play the Blues music by Christmas. I think he's doing well so far.

His newest toys include a pedal board, a looper and a Princeton amp.

That's quite the drying rack! :goodjob:

Put some "T's" in the middle and you could double the drying space. Though from the looks of it you've still got plenty to spare.

Thanks, Azi. We actually have more poles to make it bigger. It's some kind of plastic tubing my husband got at Home Depot.

I trimmed up the Amnesia and Blueberry today and got more from both of them than I expected. I broke open a lot of the buds on both to check for bud rot but didn't see any. I smoked the scissor hash and it tasted like the smell of turpentine (?) and was kinda harsh but definitely felt it. Here are the pics:

Blueberry Auto - 82 Days:

Photo 1 - BBa.jpeg

Photo 2 - BBa.jpeg

Amnesia Auto - 87 Days:

Photo 3 - AAa.jpg

Group Shot:

Photo 4 - AA &  BB.jpeg

Thanks, Azi. We actually have more poles to make it bigger. It's some kind of plastic tubing my husband got at Home Depot.
Yeah, pvc by the looks of it. I'd start with splitting the top rail the long way to give yourself more full height space for taller plants. Pretty cool idea. And, as long as you don't glue it together, easy to take apart and store away and return the room to its music birthright. :goodjob:

I trimmed up the Purple Auto today and was surprised to get a bigger yield than one of the GSC photoperiod plants I grew last year, i.e. Purple (109) vs GSC (80). I told Felonious that this yield completely debunks the myth that autos usually have a smaller yield. Here are a couple of pics:

Purple Auto.jpeg

Purple Auto Jars.jpg

Excellent haul HG! Wonderful growing collection of jars. :thumb:

I'd say the reason folks say that photos will produce more than autos is that you can veg a photo as long as you want. I've seen lots of big autos grown, but I would never consistently pull 8-12 ounces from each plant if I was growing autos.

Any single auto might produce more than any single photo, but as you have seen, you can never be quite sure what that auto is going to give you at chop time.

Excellent haul HG! Wonderful growing collection of jars. :thumb:

Thanks, Shed. We're running out of jars and shelf space. I need to figure out where the harvest from the Big Devils, Carnival and Girl Scout Cookies are going to go.

I trimmed up the Purple Auto today and was surprised to get a bigger yield than one of the GSC photoperiod plants I grew last year, i.e. Purple (109) vs GSC (80). I told Felonious that this yield completely debunks the myth that autos usually have a smaller yield. Here are a couple of pics:

Purple Auto.jpeg

Purple Auto Jars.jpg

I just noticed that I labelled the jars incorrectly. This is Purple Auto not Blueberry Auto. Duh. :laughtwo:

*** Weekly Update ***

Good evening.

It was a busy week in the garden. Highlights this week include:
  • Amnesia Auto was harvested. Yield was 62 grams.
  • Blueberry Auto was harvested. Yield was 21 grams.
  • Lemon Auto was harvested. Yield still to be determined.
  • Purple Auto was harvested. Yield was 109 grams.
  • BD1 has had 2 instances of bud rot and both cases have been completely removed from the plant.
  • BD2 and CAR both have leaves that are tacoing.
  • Dark Devil Autos 3 and 4 were planted and both have sprouted.
  • I topped DDA1 above the 3rd node as per @Heavenly Hybrid's advice.
  • The leaves on Jack Herer 2 aren't looking good. Jack Herer 2 was the one that sprouted with 2 main apicals and I topped both. I think some of the leaf damage was from having waited too long to up-pot but I don't know.
Anyhow, here are the pics:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

BD1 - Day 90 (+44):

Photo 2 - BD1.jpeg

The arrow below is pointing to the empty space between the buds. That's where the bud rot was this week. The first instance happened a few weeks' ago:

Photo 3 - BD1.jpeg

BD2 - Day 90 (+44):

Photo 4 - BD2.jpeg

Photo 5 - BD2.jpeg

CAR - Day 107 (+32):

Photo 6 - CAR.jpeg

Photo 7 - CAR.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

DDA 3 & 4:

Photo 8 - DDA Seeds.jpeg

DDA1 - Day 9:

Photo 9 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA1 - Day 13:

Photo 10 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA1 - Day 16:

Photo 11 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2 - Day 6:

Photo 12 - DDA2.jpeg

DDA2 - Day 13:

Photo 13 - DDA2.jpeg

DDA3 - Day 2:

Photo 14- DDA3.jpeg

DDA4 - Day 1:

Photo 15 - DDA4.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

DSL - Day 39:

Photo 16 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 17 - DSL.jpeg

JH1 - Day 74:

Photo 18 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 19 - JH1.jpeg

JH2 - Day 65:

Photo 20 - JH2.jpeg

Photo 21 - JH2.jpeg

Photo 22 - JH2.jpeg

SD - Day 63:

Photo 23 - SD.jpeg

Photo 24 - SD.jpeg

And, that's everyone. Thanks for following along. Comments or suggestions are always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom