The Purple, if she's the one in those last 4 trichome pics.

And, none of the others? What about the Blueberry (my eyesore) and Amnesia? They look ready or almost ready to me...

Hashgirl can you link me to the looky thing you use to take pics of your plant glitter please?

I'll send you a PM as I'm not allowed to post the link here.

Since we're not supposed to post Amazon links I usually just put the description here and a simple search will bring up the Amazon page. Like this:
Wireless Digital Microscope VITCOCO 1080P HD 2MP 8 LED USB Microscope, 50X to 1000X WiFi Zoom Magnification Handheld Endoscope Compatible with Android and iOS Smartphone or Tablet, Windows Mac

Outside plants look great and I would try dynamo's suggestion of trying to lean the AS over before I supercropped it. If it won't lean then go for the bend. On the other hand, it should be close to as tall as it's going to get by now.

In terms of trichomes, I'm going with AA not ready for a week, BB ready by the weekend (scope those brown leaves to make sure there is no rot within), LEM also ready this weekend, and PUR this weekend just to keep you busy!

I also think you should plant your seeds before the tails get that long.

There you are. I was wondering where you were. :battingeyelashes: Busy week?

Outside plants look great and I would try dynamo's suggestion of trying to lean the AS over before I supercropped it. If it won't lean then go for the bend. On the other hand, it should be close to as tall as it's going to get by now.

Yeah, that's what Felonious said when I gave him the suggestions. Apparently, he doesn't really think it's going to get taller than the house.

In terms of trichomes, I'm going with AA not ready for a week, BB ready by the weekend (scope those brown leaves to make sure there is no rot within), LEM also ready this weekend, and PUR this weekend just to keep you busy!

Great! Thank you.

I usually do but I was hoping the 2 RM seeds would have tails so I could plant them all at the same time. Here is a pic of the one with the largest tail today:

SB-DDA1 - 01-Sep-21.jpg

My journal updates just aren't the same without your feedback. :love:

That picture shows pretty clearly why the suggestion is to plant the seed with the emerging roots up as they then curl down around the seed coat to plunge down into the medium. That allows the seedling to lever off the helmet. That's always been the theory, but interesting to see it in action in your pic.

:cool:

Welcome back, Azi. Were you on vacation? Haven't heard or seen you lately. You never got to see or comment on Shed's post in his journal about using the hempy method to root clones. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Naw, just mostly lurking. Rest assured I followed your each and every post.

I stopped following Shed's thread since it seemed my sense of humor around the whole hempy thing was just annoying him. And no one needs that.

He gives too much to this community to have to put up with posts that don't fit his groove.

It's all good.

Your plants are looking great! I'm still stumbling and bumbling trying to to get the hempy thing to take.

Learning a lot about what doesn't work, so there's that.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

I'm late by 3 days due to getting an injection in my knee on Tuesday. The highlights this week are:

• Jack Herer 2 was up-potted to a 5-gallon pot
  • Sour Diesel was up-potted to a 5-gallon pot
Here are the photos:

Photo 1 - 420 Photo Info.jpg

BD1 - Day 90 (+44):

BD2 - Day 90 (+44):

CAR - Day 107 (+25):

ALP - Day 90 (+44):

DSL - Day 39:

JH1 - Day 74:

JH2 - Day 65:

SD - Day 63:

I'll start a new post for the autos.

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

This week's highlights include:
  • Amnesia Auto was harvested today.
  • Blueberry Auto was harvested on September 1
  • Purple Auto was harvested on September 4
  • RM-DDA3 and RM-DD4 didn't come up so I put 4 more seeds in water and then paper towel. They didn't sprout taproots either so I've planted all 4 of them in one 1-gallon pot. I'm thinking about putting the rest of the Rifleman seeds into water and planting them all as I doubt they're viable. In the meantime, I put 2 more store-bought DDAs in water this morning.
Here are the pics:

Photo 22 - 420 Auto Info.jpg

DDA1 - Day 8:

Photo 23 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 24 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2 - Day 6:

Photo 25 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 26 - DDA2.jpeg

LEM - Day 39 (+39):

Photo 27 - LEM.jpeg

Photo 28 - LEM.jpeg

Harvested Autos (from l. to r. - Purple Auto, Amnesia Auto, Blueberry Auto):

Photo 29 - Harvested Autos.jpg

And, that's all for today. I'm planning on harvesting the Lemon Auto this week. I just haven't gotten to it yet and I want to de-leaf it before chopping as it has a lot of leaves.

Congrats on the harvests HG! I bet you're really glad to have that BBa out of your tent and upside down. :thumb:

Those outside plants are coming along really well and I hope summer lasts long enough to get them all ripe and ready for harvest.

And well done on the up-cans! A week ago would have been okay too which is why I slide out the roots to take a look once in a while. An advantage to plastic pots for younger plants. :)

Hey HG.
How long are you soaking the Rifleman DDA seeds for?
How have you been storing them?
I have some from the same batch and haven't had any issues sprouting them.
The two I have going right now are from that batch.

Hey HG.
How long are you soaking the Rifleman DDA seeds for?
Hi VG.

24 hours and then into a damp paper towel. I've tried 6 of them so far.

How have you been storing them?

From Winter 2020 to Fall 2020 - in a drawer. From Winter 2021 to now - in a fridge.

I have some from the same batch and haven't had any issues sprouting them.
The two I have going right now are from that batch.

The person who shall not be named who sent them to me said she didn't know how viable they were as there have been issues that may have been caused by excess heat in transport. I just found this out this week. That's why I'm thinking about dropping them all. If more sprout, I can add a DDA here and there in the tents and on the rack since they don't actually need the tent lights.

Hey HG,

Where'd you source those heavy duty waffling inserts you have between the pot and saucer? That looks like a very useful accessory.

Hi Azi.

I bought them at the Indoor Gardener Canada and they're called:

Gro Pro NX Level Pot Elevator​

And, they come in 13" and 16" sizes. I'm using the 13" ones and I have 8 of them. They costed me $3.95 each. I think they're great and the price was spot on, too.

I harvested the Lemon Auto today. Here are the pics:

Lemon - Day 39 (+41) Pre-Chop:

IMG_4879.jpeg

From Left to Right - Purple, Lemon, Amnesia, Blueberry:

IMG_4883.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom