HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

hey COmmjDude, my tallest is 8" and my shorty is 6". i have been trying something different, i have been feeding every watering which is every other day and they love it! im also in fox farms dirt which has been great to my girls! normally with a soil grow i would only feed once a week but feeding every time i water has made them jump outta the dirt! im only using fox farms nutes, which are organic so no fear of nute burn. were looking good for flower within the next 2 weeks! :yummy:

FF Grow big and Tiger Bloom are not organic or are not completely organic and it can and will burn your plants. FF Big Bloom says its organic but they do not say it is 100% organic like some of there other products. Not sure what that means. Anyway if you are not a stickler on it being 100% organic you will be fine but the nutes can and will burn you plants if miss used so be careful. There is such a thing as too much.... Just a thought. Keep up the good work..

@Sonzor: yeah i dont plan on doing it forever, in fact i did that 3 waters in a row and i will straight water em next time. no signs of damage thus far, but they are vibrant green from the N.
@COmmjDude: thats sweet, im lookin first week of Jan. wheres a link to your journal? its not in your sig...

On another note, took some photos of all the new growth!

4359.jpg

5286.jpg

6256.jpg

2543.jpg

1786.jpg

3464.jpg

looking very green, last picture you can see some powdery mildew which pisses me off, but my hydro guy gave me some serious unlabled shit to clear it up. he swore by it so i will give them a dose when the lights are out. if that doesnt do it i will try a buddies sulfer burner. and if after all that it comes back, i might just start over =( we will see!

Sorry to hear about the mold, sounds like you have a sound plan on getting rid of it, good luck with that. Otherwise plants are looking very nice and packing on some green, great job..

You've got a great collection of plants and a great setup. Hope the mildew problem resolves. Good luck. looking good.

well its only been about 8 hrs since i treated the girls for mold, but so far no signs of it! going to have to wait a week before i know for sure though. unfortunately i have to leave the door to the grow room open to keep humidity below 70%. gets it down to 65%, just hate leaving it open. i heard from the hydro shop that there is a dehumidifier for camping that you put in your tent and basically its like some beads or something and they draw moisture from the air and drips it into a can below. going to have to see if i can find out what they are called!

so i decided to start "hardening off" the plants. try to get them used to 1000 watts of HPS instead of fluero's. im going to let them sit under the HPS for 2 hrs today and then longer and longer....

3466.jpg

1788.jpg

4361.jpg

they are looking great! mold is still no where to be found and all the girls are between 7-9 inches. think i will flower around 18" :bong:

Sounds like a great plan. Looks like you have it all under control, Plants look great, great job.....

DAY 21

1791.jpg

2548.jpg

3468.jpg

so i am still hardening them off, by placing them under my 1000 watt HPS for 4 hours per night soon i will bump to 6 hours. they love it under there! the light is 15-16 inches away from tops as you can see growth is green and vigorous! all plants are 9-10 inches tall and i will be transplanting them into those white buckets tomorrow!

yeah after a 4 hr HPS bath they are spread out and jumped up! i dont plan on any LST training, on my last grow (my first ever) i topped 2 of 5 plants and didnt like the missing main cola. i think that yes, topping, super cropping and so on will give you a higher number of tops, BUT... i think the stress the plant goes through and the size of the multiple tops reduces yield by a small degree. just my opinion, ive only done it once!

Very nice, Bet those babies are going to love there bigger bucket and explode with grow, Very nice healthy looking plants, Have a Merry Christmas and a very Irie New Year....

update time! just transplanted all the ladies and they are taking to the new pots quite well... see for yourself!

7220.jpg

8184.jpg

so for soil i combined FF happy frog and ocean forest at a 3:1 ratio, more ocean forest than happy frog.
1792.jpg

heres some root pr0n
2549.jpg

as far as my transplanting technique, i was thinking about the best way to go about it and had a good idea. fill the new bucket with dirt while the previous pot is inside so as to have the correct shape... im sure someone else has thought of this before but it was new to me!

Step #1
3469.jpg

Step #2
4363.jpg

Step #3
5289.jpg

Step #4
6259.jpg

...and there you have it! perfect fit! :cheer::bong:

I see you have a bag of Ocean Forest and Happy Frog. Do you mix the 2 and why and at what ratio. Thanks. Happy Holidays

Back
Top Bottom