HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

thanks for checkin in FF20... i had power issues as well and had to drop my second 1000 watt HPS.

on another note! girls are looking great! all are between 10-12 inches now. temp stays around 72-76 degrees and RH is balanced around 45-50%. Flowering begins on the 6th!

5291.jpg

1795.jpg

4366.jpg

3472.jpg

Your plants are looking good. What size are the new pots you are using and do you think you would need to repot again before they finish?

thanks slosmokin, all are about the same size except for 2 that are lagging but i put them in the middle to get the most light and see if i can jump start em.

Your plants are looking good. What size are the new pots you are using and do you think you would need to repot again before they finish?

the pots are 3 gallons and i plan on finishing in them. a good rule of thumb is 1 gallon of room per 1 foot of growth. 3 gallons gives me up to 36 inches which is more than i need here. going to flower around 16 inches so they shouldnt get that big. :riskybusiness:

Looking very nice. Looks like you plants are loving there new home. Great job and hope you and yours had a wonderful, blessed Christmas...

It looks great I was looking at your set up I think it will grow serious amounts:popcorn:

It looks great I was looking at your set up I think it will grow serious amounts:popcorn:

yeah, would be even better if i could space out the ladies under 2 lights... its kinda cramped right now these girls are bushy!

Very nice, you are going to have a top notch grow room on you hand in the near future. Great job...

hey everyone, time for another update....

so i noticed a few things about some of the new growth. here are some pics...

2556.jpg

1800.jpg

4368.jpg

...so i believe these show signs of magnesium deficiencies. you can see the leaves are growing in a little twisted, have areas missing all together, and a few rust colored spots. i bought some cal-mag to treat them and gave them there first dose today. if you have any other ideas please feel free to chime in!

...on another note i took my clones today and lollipopped the stems about 3 inches.

7222.jpg

5293.jpg

there are 27 clones and i will choose the best 12 when they begin growing again. i also bought a 6" in line fan today but dont have my carbon filter which i will attach when i do...

8186.jpg

lastly heres an overall shot before i lollipopped em

1801.jpg

thanks for stopping by! comments always welcomed! :bong:

as far as the power issue goes..Ever thought about running 600 watters instead of 1k?.. you would get the extra lumens and the better light cover as well...YOu cqan go get 600 watt bulbs and use them in your 1k lights. And yeas it would be fine and it would only use the 600 watts not the full 1k. Just a thought. But either way your ladies look like they are ready to take off..Posted Watching..

hey butcher thanks for the stop off, i didn't know you could stick 600 watters in 1000 watt ballasts... that would have been good to know when i had the second light sitting around (which i returned) however im not sure that would have cleared it up entirely because the room only has a 15 amp circuit and even 2, 600 watt ballasts would pull too much power. the lame thing i discovered is that both my bedroom and the growroom are on the same circuit! ...anyways thanks for the info! update below!

GROW ROOM CONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE

yup just finished with everything and i am stoked with the results! my framed wall is completely covered in black plastic and i have my 6" in line fan pulls just enough air to cool the room by almost 10 degrees! anyways pics below!

taken from outside the growroom
2557.jpg

1802.jpg

from inside
4369.jpg

7223.jpg

here are the clones and another overall shot at 29 days of vegging
5294.jpg

6263.jpg

Back
Top Bottom