HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

@ 29 days, they look great man. very bushy and full. +rep.
i'm in.

kick ass! 5 days.

:popcorn:
i'm in.
:smokin:

btw, i dig the transplant method. very clever sir.

hey all quick update here, i seem to be having some salt build up or something. gave the girls a good flush tonight. new growth is a little twisted and retarded looking. 1 gallon of water for each with a little cal-mag. also my tap water pH seems to be a little high coming in around 7.5 im sure its not helping. anyways heres a couple pics!

8188.jpg

9149.jpg

Looking very nice, Great job on the room and the plants look like they are loving it. Hope you had a wonderful New Years...

Nice grow >>> Im going to hang around and learn..I am growin in soil also.>>

hey CJdude, sonzor and bilbus! nice to see you guys again, haven't had much foot traffic here. the lights go out for 30 hours starting noon tomorrow! flowering to start at 6pm wed night! the plants range from 15 to 17 inches. it will def be crowded but i will manage:ganjamon:

hey CJdude, sonzor and bilbus! nice to see you guys again, haven't had much foot traffic here. the lights go out for 30 hours starting noon tomorrow! flowering to start at 6pm wed night! the plants range from 15 to 17 inches. it will def be crowded but i will manage:ganjamon:

trust me we're all watching..:goodjob:
:ganjamon:

HealingKronic, I'm here buddy. Just caught up on your excellent grow, and some big +reps to you. Man you can play billiards on that water trap. Your set up is sweet (too bad about not being able to run the other 1000 watter). Your re-potting method is so simple, yet I never thought of it.
This is going to be a nice grow with those fat girls you got. I'll be around to watch just like the rest of the crew. Way to grow, man!

Mazar Afghan 10 and a 1/2 weeks flowering. Pics

Just stopped in damn nice setup neat and clean way to go !! Thats what an apartment should look like !! + rep :peace:

Hey HK, 30hrs of dark huh. Why? I also noticed that you transplant the same way that I do. I think that it works PERFECT. I can't wait to see what this strain does.

Back
Top Bottom