Hijinks Headband & Skywalker Indoor Soil Grow Journal

Any pics of the harvest? :popcorn:

Actually no harvest yet. I am at day 75 of flowering (recommended 8-9+ weeks), but still no signs of any amber trichomes. I would say they are 80% cloudy and 20% clear. I've been reading around and 10 weeks seems to be normal for headband, but I am starting to get worried about how long they are going. About 50% hairs have turned orange and receded.

The buds are all looking great, and the plants are all falling over under their own weight. Next time around I will have to use a trellis or something. One of my plants has a few visible seeds, but that was to be expected with all the stress I put them through during the flood period I suppose. It could also have to do with how long I am letting them go, but I really do not think they are "ripe" yet from what information I have gathered online.

I have been feeding them only plain water for 3 weeks now because I thought they would be finished around 9 weeks (a week ago), so I hope that isn't one of the reasons I am not seeing amber trichomes.

Veg room is looking good - mostly headband clones

Day 85:

Still no sign of amber on 3 of the headband. Two were cut down on the 19th(but I don't think one of them is actually headband! Maybe a random seed got mixed in on accident, but it smells completely different and has a different bud structure)

Before:

After:

The photo with my foot in it is the plant I don't think is actually headband - it smells really weird.... in a weird way... not in a good way.

As I am into 12 weeks, I probably won't let the final 3 go much longer before I just chop them down.

Veg room:

I'll post some shots of nugs and wet/dry weights in a few days.

nice looking plants mukker, just a little warning tho can see you in the window in the pic with your foot in it

I appreciate the heads up, but what I am doing is legal. I don't mind my face in the pictures. In 2 months, dispensaries that sell medicinal weed in Colorado are going to be going "recreationally" legal (starting in January 2014). Shit's gettin' real here

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom